Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

She Got What She Asked For** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Got What She Asked For** (1266 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got What She Asked For** by queenprecy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is what I saw on Facebook today, I can't stop laughing seriously

1 Like

Re: She Got What She Asked For** by queenprecy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
The guy was so honest. lol

4 Likes

Re: She Got What She Asked For** by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Changing the economy back to positive impact
Re: She Got What She Asked For** by Seened: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
The reply... Nigerians are angry.

Re: She Got What She Asked For** by queenprecy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
yes ooo. Hunger is dealing with people seriously, some people can no longer cope with the bad state of the economy. I don't blame them.
Re: She Got What She Asked For** by AfonjaGuy: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
queenprecy:
yes ooo. Hunger is dealing with people seriously, some people can no longer cope with the bad state of the economy. I don't blame them.
Buhari family doesn't know what Nigerians are facing now grin grin cheesy cheesy Nwa Buhari enjoy while its last

Re: She Got What She Asked For** by queenprecy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Buhari family doesn't know what Nigerians are facing now grin grin cheesy cheesy Nwa Buhari enjoy while its last
Lol I don't blame her shaa, I blame we Nigerians that voted his father in. This is the real changeeeee.....
Re: She Got What She Asked For** by izombie(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Very funny and true reply. But nigerians keep talking about voting buhari out in 2019 as if apc and the apc controlled inec will conduct free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: She Got What She Asked For** by Talann379: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: She Got What She Asked For** by queenprecy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
izombie:
Very funny and true reply. But nigerians keep talking about voting buhari out in 2019 as if apc and the apc controlled inec will conduct free and fair election.
Nigerians can never allow him win again.

(1) (Reply)

See Younger Photo Of Buhari You Have Never Seen Before... / Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? / DSS Got Fake Search Warrants To Invade Judges’ Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.