Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari (948 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari by Tearg1: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2016
I am having a gut feeling that all is not well between Bola Tinubu, Pres. Buhari, Gov Oshiomole and John Oyegun..

The simple reason is the fact that Tinubu has now been sidelined in the APC with his power base being threatened.

I predicted 2 Years ago that the worst mistake he made was to Merge with the CPC, if he had held his power base together, within a shorter time, he would have been able to grow the ACN into a much stronger opposition.

Merging with CPC, he diluted his position in the party and now he is currently paying the price, as all his hard work to bring the ACN to the front line will end up in the trash can.

This is solely my opinion, and my next prediction is that by 2018, Tinubu and his remaining allies will pull out of the APC and form a new party in order to rescue his power base in the South West and possibly enlarge his influence into the middle belt.

These are my opinions. Feel free to share yours..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari by astarotte: 2:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Tearg1:
I am having a gut feeling that all is not well between Bola Tinubu, Pres. Buhari, Gov Oshiomole and John Oyegun..

The simple reason is the fact that Tinubu has now been sidelined in the APC with his power base being threatened.

I predicted 2 Years ago that the worst mistake he made was to Merge with the CPC, if he had held his power base together, within a shorter time, he would have been able to grow the ACN into a much stronger opposition.

Merging with CPC, he diluted his position in the party and now he is currently paying the price, as all his hard work to bring the ACN to the front line will end up in the trash can.

This is solely my opinion, and my next prediction is that by 2018, Tinubu and his remaining allies will pull out of the APC and form a new party in order to rescue his power base in the South West and possibly enlarge his influence into the middle belt.

These are my opinions. Feel free to share yours..

I think Tinubu's power base in the South West is just fine. As long as he is not trying to enlarge his power base in the North and East, there should be no reason for him to pull out of the party.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Is he complaining?...why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?..by 2019 we will know if he he likes the arrangement or not..abeg free these politicians jhoor...
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2016
No source

Do you think we do village head master film here ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari by Tearg1: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
sarrki:
No source

Do you think we do village head master film here ?

I see that you've been thought never to express your opinions in public, which is fine as long as you keep that to your self.

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi Got N2.1bn For Media Campaign, CBN Tells Court / Honorable Solomon Adaelu Donates Road Construction Machines To Constituency / Rivers Election: Former Militant Leader, Ateke Tom Turns Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.