Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun (795 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Dimejidude(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has pleaded with Nigerians to be patient with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the economic hardship will soon be over.

He said this on Monday shortly after performing the eid prayers at the Lantoro Muslim prayer ground, Abeokuta.

Amosun said the country was already on the right track to recovery, arguing that it would be a Herculean task to correct what had gone wrong for many years.

He said, “I urge them (Nigerians) to continue with their support for the government and I know that Nigeria will be better for all of us at the end of the day.

“My message to Nigerians is that we are on the right track. We do not expect that things that had been bad for years will just be normalised in one or two years. No. Even four years is not enough.Eight years is not even enough to fix the rot in government. That is why whatever you do within two terms; let other fresh hands come in.

“With where we have found ourselves, with where we are coming from, it appears things are very tough now. It’s like we are almost getting to the corner now; but once we just take the bend, we are going to be on the right path and we will all get there.”

Amosun said he believed that tough times would bring the best out of the people, adding that that was why “all of us are thinking out of the box. We know that money is hard to come by these days and that is why we have to work very hard.”
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Liability(m): 3:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Afonjas with their betraying lips. Snake!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Kowor(f): 3:58am On Sep 13, 2016
The same way OOU have been bearing with you?
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by slyng(m): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2016
We are with him your excellency. We are in this state because God want to bless us. We are correcting the error of Nigeria since her birth(56yrs). It may be a trying time for us (that wont even last another year) but wont be for generation to come
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by cindyrocks(f): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Dimejidude:
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has pleaded with Nigerians to be patient with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the economic hardship will soon be over.

He said this on Monday shortly after performing the eid prayers at the Lantoro Muslim prayer ground, Abeokuta.

Amosun said the country was already on the right track to recovery, arguing that it would be a Herculean task to correct what had gone wrong for many years.

He said, “I urge them (Nigerians) to continue with their support for the government and I know that Nigeria will be better for all of us at the end of the day.

“My message to Nigerians is that we are on the right track. We do not expect that things that had been bad for years will just be normalised in one or two years. No. Even four years is not enough.Eight years is not even enough to fix the rot in government. That is why whatever you do within two terms; let other fresh hands come in.

“With where we have found ourselves, with where we are coming from, it appears things are very tough now. It’s like we are almost getting to the corner now; but once we just take the bend, we are going to be on the right path and we will all get there.”

Amosun said he believed that tough times would bring the best out of the people, adding that that was why “all of us are thinking out of the box. We know that money is hard to come by these days and that is why we have to work very hard.”

Check out our Tinubu's Intercontinental Hotel.

Very expensive.

Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by JonSnow(m): 4:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Ndi ofe again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by PehaKaso: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Amosun must be mad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Hiploko(m): 5:36am On Sep 13, 2016
slyng:
We are with him your excellency. We are in this state because God want to bless us. We are correcting the error of Nigeria since her birth(56yrs). It may be a trying time for us (that wont even last another year) but wont be for generation to come
ur lord Buhari was part of the 56years error as a coupist. Now he is worse
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Thisis2raw(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
As he is eating free from the govt house, is it so am eating?
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Thisis2raw(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

Check out our Tinubu's Intercontinental Hotel.

Very expensive.
Nigerians will not talk about this. When you are in apc, you are a saint from heaven
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by cindyrocks(f): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari will end up being the most silly president ever if he continues this way.
Thisis2raw:
Nigerians will not talk about this. When you are in apc, you are a saint from heaven
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by phemmie06(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2016
APC governors keep on pushing him to death. His allies are his worst enemies cos they never tell him the truth, cos of what they want to eat.
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Until we all die of hunger and poor policy making? Very Very soon the poor will having nothing left to eat but the rich,we're slowly getting der
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Thisis2raw(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
Buhari will end up being the most silly president ever if he continues this way.
u hav said it all my darling you
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
Afonjas with their betraying lips. Snake!

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Franchise21(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Our names ain't Endurance nor Patience... We re tired
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by damola311: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Lol... two terms wetin? E be like say dem mix weed with the ram wey you chop.
Re: Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun by Pavarottii(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
No oooo... we will give buhari 3 terms.

Zombies I hope u will want him for 3 tenures?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Opposes Saraki, Says NO To Sale Of National Assets / Another Gallant Soldier Falls For His Country / Heavy Military Presence In Khana Local Government Area Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.