Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: (8576 Views)

Is Senator Oluremi Tinubu Going For Lagos State Governor (see Campaign Poster) / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Pidggin(f): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
I wonder when Buhari will probe oga Tinubu. Check out his Oriental Hotel:

How can he probe him? If na GEJ get this kain edifice EFCC for don close am for further investigation. Even a former first lady is not allowed to have money in her bank account again grin

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Toosure70: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2016
This yoloba ASIWAJU get sense pass our ojukwu and zik of village. He never embezzle oil money

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Pidggin(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
bakynes:

I wonder for all these wailers oh!
1. He came from one of the richest family in the SW his grandmother was a slave merchant.
2. He schooled in one of the best universities in the world in Canada.
3. He was a former chief accountant and treasurer of Mobil Nigeria.
4. He was a big drug Baron in the USA and was cleared by the US govt after forfeiting half of his earnings and $50m.
5. He was a former senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria during the second republic
6. He was the former governor of the richest state in Nigeria( makes him entitled to good salary and allowances packages)
7. He is the National leader of the current ruling party in Nigeria.

Now tell me you wailers what your goddess Patience Jonathan has done or what position has she held apart from the permanent Secretary she didn't even deserve to have made her such huge amounts of money?

Let me help you :

Perm secretary, Bayelsa

Spouse of deputy Governor Bayelsa state

First lady of Bayelsa state

Spouse of Vice president of Nigeria

First lady of Nigeria/spouse of Nigerian president

If these collective positions are not worth close to $50m after a total of more than 10 years served, she must be a dullard, which of course she is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by bakynes(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Let me help you :

Perm secretary

Spouse of deputy Governor

First lady of state

Spouse of Vice president

First lady of Nigeria

If these positions are not worth close to $50m after a total of more than 10 years, she must be a dullard, which of course she is not
You are the dullard here so is the office of the first lady a constitutional office or was an office coined out by the PDP govts to embezzle money? No country in the world has office of the first lady except corrupt countries like Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Pidggin(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2016
bakynes:
[s]
You are the dullard here so is the office of the first lady a constitutional office or was an office coined out by the PDP govts to embezzle money? No country in the world has office of the first lady except corrupt countries like Nigeria. [/s]

Hehehehe, read up on your Northern military brothers and you will see that they started it. Babangida and Abacha's wives had offices and their pet projects were funded by government, infact their projects were included in our national budget

I can't waste time arguing with someone like you who doesn't improve himself, all you do is read posts on social media and pass judgement. Go and enlighten yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by bakynes(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Hehehehe, read up on your Northern military brothers and you will see that they started it. Babangida and Abacha's wives had offices and their pet projects were funded by government, infact their projects were included in our national budget

I can't waste time arguing with someone like you who doesn't improve himself, all you do is read posts on social media and pass judgement. Go and enlighten yourself.
First of all you know am not a Northerner you definitely know am from the SW and the Northerners are not my brothers.
OK even if the past Military govt coined out that corrupt position out. Does the office of first lady also extends to the governors as well?

You should know that, it is wrong to use a political office to enrich yourself.
According to the Nigerian constitution, it is wrong to divert public funds for your own personal business.
She had that hotel while in the so called office of the first lady and according to the constitution that is corruption.

3 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by kettykin: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
asfrank:

If u took time to listen to the presidenthe said Cleary that his concern is with those who are alleged to have stolen from the federal government... Check it out ur self, if ambode has issues with the way tinubu ran Lagos state during his tenure he is at liberty to take it up with the efcc. I am from benue state, d former governor, suswam is on trial by d efcc because d incumbent petitioned him ... So forget dis tinubu tin. Patience took directly from source, nd its fed gvt business.

If he is fighting those who stole from the federal government then why is efcc harassing, Oji kalu, Achike udenwa and threatening to probe Akpabio.
The APC government is really the problem and not the corrupt officials,Alamesigha did not Steal from the government yet the Buhari government hounded him to his death through incessant interrogation.

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2016
I wonder why Buhari has chosen this shameful path..
kettykin:

This government will go ahead to become the most hypocritical government that ever happened to mankind.
No wonder British government told the whole world that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Exactly.
smellingmenses:

economic jihadi

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by able20(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Sorry Wailers!

That's what you get when you fail to do your job. And you think others will do it for you. You are on a long thing!

Tinubu: My man, the slayer of wailers and their hero!!

grin grin grin
You forgot to add to Mr Tinubu's CV the slayer of Nigeria economy and hero of a confused government through Buhari

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
The person who needs brain surgery is you.

What job(s) has Tinubu ever held?

How much are Governors paid as salary?

Have you seen his Burdillion Palace home and other empires?

If you choose to support evil you can go ahead.

As for me I have no political affiliation so whenever I see the truth I won't hesitate to say it.
nextprince:
@Op, I wonder when being wealthy has become a basis for prosecution even without evidence of embezzlement. Was Tinubu a poor man b4 he became the governor of Lagos state? U really need brain surgery/transplant. grin

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Don't forget the panana investments too.
asorocker:

That is the more reason why EFCC should probe him to ascertain the source of the money he used to establish the hotel , airline , newpaper house, TV station etc

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by phemmie06(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
He will when their feud get tougher and when they begin to see each other as a thorn in the flesh

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
He might have left 8 years ago but is still there by proxy via 1st Fashola and now Ambodde.

Mind you he can be probed anytime irrespective of when he 'left' Government.
DaudaAbu:
He left government hoise 8 years ago, how come he was not probed all this while?

Iranu
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
The iranu is for you by the way as any curse against me goes back to the sender (s) with lightening speed.

DaudaAbu:
He left government hoise 8 years ago, how come he was not probed all this while?

Iranu

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by bakynes(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

As for me I have no political affiliation so whenever I see the truth I won't hesitate to say it.
Let me come in defense of this guy, go read my post on the previous page and you will know where he got his wealth as compared to patience Jonathan using public funds to enrich herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by overall90: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
bakynes:

I wonder for all these wailers oh!
1. He came from one of the richest family in the SW his grandmother was a slave merchant.
2. He schooled in one of the best universities in the world in Canada.
3. He was a former chief accountant and treasurer of Mobil Nigeria.
4. He was a big drug Baron in the USA and was cleared by the US govt after forfeiting half of his earnings and $50m.
5. He was a former senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria during the second republic
6. He was the former governor of the richest state in Nigeria( makes him entitled to good salary and allowances packages)
7. He is the National leader of the current ruling party in Nigeria.

Now tell me you wailers what your goddess Patience Jonathan has done or what position has she held apart from the permanent Secretary she didn't even deserve to have made her such huge amounts of money?

Tinubu's grandmother a slave merchant. shocked
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by koladebrainiac(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Mumu how sure are u that it is Tinubu that owns Oriental Hotel?

You guys are liars.
Prove it that he owns Oriental

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
he was an accountant and us trained auditor. very good at covering tracks. he cant be indicted

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by nextprince: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

Ignorance is a serious disease. Is it Tinubu u are asking which job he had ever done? Do u know the family he comes from? Do you know he attended one of the best universities in the world? Do u know he was a chief accountant and the treasurer in Mobile? Do u know about his drug biz in the States? Have u also forgotten that he was a senator of the fed rep of Nigeria? These are just few of what he is. Now tell me, apart from being the undeserved perm sec in bayelsa state and being the first lady, what was the job of the hippopotamus? Why must u reason like a demented hen? Some of u are better when u keep quiet rather than throwing ur ignorance to the surface. grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by FunkyMetahuman: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Mumu post

Tinubu already had empire before he became the governor, can we say the same about aunty waka come.

He left governance more than 8years ago and made powerful enemies against the likes of obaaanjo and jonathan in his opposition battle, but they didnt probe him but instead soiled his name with media propanganda.. now you want his friend to probe him

You must be high on concentrated pee grin

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by ivandragon: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
PEJ should be probed.

let's not involve sentiments here despite the obvious hypocritical stand of PMB & his acolytes.

she should explain how those funds came about. for her to have sued the bank, she must have a solid defence.

BAT, JKF, BRF & others like them will get their just desserts in due time. they are still useful for now so no need to rock the boat.

by now, it should be obvious how the anti corruption agencies work. they do the needful only when it will cause maximum damage or distraction.

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by chiefcontroller: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Say dem born am well.
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Macmilla(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2016
OP na enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by biggie73(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Tinubu has dined with the devil (Buhari), and the devil cannot probe him. Impossicant. Not even God can probe him. So, stop dreaming.

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by computerboy: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
Buhari is fighting those who may sponsor his opponents during 2019 election. Period.

Exactly! but what he doesn't know is that even if he run unopposed in 2019 elections, he's still going back to Daura

1 Like

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Not even Zhara will vote for him.
computerboy:

Exactly! but what he doesn't know is that even if he run unopposed in 2019 elections, he's still going back to Daura
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Iseoluwani: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Let me go n come back

Meanwhile. ........

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by cindyrocks(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Did I hear you say drug business?

Give mejust 2 reasons why I should keep talking to a thing like you.
nextprince:

Ignorance is a serious disease. Is it Tinubu u are asking which job he had ever done? Do u know the family he comes from? Do you know he attended one of the best universities in the world? Do u know he was a chief accountant and the treasurer in Mobile? Do u know about his drug biz in the States? Have u also forgotten that he was a senator of the fed rep of Nigeria? These are just few of what he is. Now tell me, apart from being the undeserved perm sec in bayelsa state and being the first lady, what was the job of the hippopotamus? Why must u reason like a demented hen? Some of u are better when u keep quiet rather than throwing ur ignorance to the surface. grin
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by asfrank(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2016
kettykin:

If he is fighting those who stole from the federal government then why is efcc harassing, Oji kalu, Achike udenwa and threatening to probe Akpabio.
The APC government is really the problem and not the corrupt officials,Alamesigha did not Steal from the government yet the Buhari government hounded him to his death through incessant interrogation.

Check d reasons and tell me,
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by Ay04z(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
tinubu my role model,obasanjo my mentor...
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Oh no!
Na only SOUTH SOUTH BUHARI dey probe o! grin

TINUBU and GBAJA-JANTIS are off limits! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binani Accused Of Stopping Prosecution Of Suspended Adamawa REC, Ari / Under Jonathan, Nigeria Earned N51trillion From Crude Oil / Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.