Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi (13819 Views)

South-east Governors To Adopt South-west Development Agenda / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Omeokachie: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Amechi has got no choice but to keep being this administration's media nuisance if he must keep his corrupt rear protected.

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by FunkyMetahuman: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
Those supporting buhari may ur life continue to be the same way our country is, amen
and if you support gej, may your life continue to be exactly the way he left the country. cheesy
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by omaguibu(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
He has conceded that his six years as governor of Rivers State, he did nothing to develop Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Amaechi undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by UnknownT: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Funny how 99% of them that are in APC now were still part of the 16 years rule of PDP in that state

4 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Liability(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and if you support gej, may your life continue to be exactly the way he left the country. cheesy
may my life be the way he left our economy and may ur life be the way our economy is under buhari presently, say a big amen:p

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by FunkyMetahuman: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
may my life be the way he left our economy and may ur life be the way our economy is under buhari presently, say a big amen:p
yes... your life will be exactly the way he left the economy..

In jesus name
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by phemmie06(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Where is your sense, I believe you meant APC THE ONLY PARTY WITH UN DEVELOPMENT PLAN

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by sheddy03: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
mazimee:
For the past one year APC become the ruling party, I can attest to the fact that I see your development agenda scattered everywhere in the country. Ranging from the hike in the price of fuel, kerosene and food stuffs. Parents are finding it hard to feed their children and are using their children in exchange of bag of rice.
Others are withdrawing their kids from private schools to public schools that is left in shambles.

We have seen what your development agenda looks like. We no wan do again.
ha ha ha h ha......we no wan do again indeed.

1 Like

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Liability(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

In jesus name
may u wail the way nigerians are wailing under buhari in jesus name, amen
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

In jesus name
nothing you will say that will convince them.

Don't engage in what myndd44 & lalasticlala will ban you
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by FunkyMetahuman: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
may u wail the way nigerians are wailing under buhari in jesus name, amen
stop crying ...

Im already wailing cos im buying fuel for my car at 145.. but i dont channel my anger towards wrong direction..

While i support buhari to fix the problem, i understand he is not a magician.
But if you support those who wrecked this country to this point, may you wail all eternity even when the economy is not in recession anymore cheesy

You will continue to live the way jonathan left this country, and i will continue the way buhari will live the country .. how bout that?
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Ikem11(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Ameachi e better if you say '' you'' Ameachi get better plan than telling me APC cos all I see with your APC na long talks which is nonsense to me.

1 Like

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by FunkyMetahuman: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
sarrki:
nothing you will say that will convince them.

Don't engage in what myndd44 & lalasticlala will ban you
aii... thanks for the head up.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Thisis2raw(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2016
So he is trying to say for 8yrs he was governor he had no agenda? No wonder my state is like this this

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by biggie73(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2016
keep saying it till you believe it, Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Thobiy(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Change agenda
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Iyaju(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
mazimee:
For the past one year APC become the ruling party, I can attest to the fact that I see your development agenda scattered everywhere in the country. Ranging from the hike in the price of fuel, kerosene and food stuffs. Parents are finding it hard to feed their children and are using their children in exchange of bag of rice.
Others are withdrawing their kids from private schools to public schools that is left in shambles.

We have seen what your development agenda looks like. We no wan do again.
I concur bro. Enough of their development agenda. I pray we no go die finish before they are done with us. Can't even buy Diapers for my children again, I now use my mama wrapper.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by segsun: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
So federal government of the day will only develop APC controlled states, senatorial regions and even wards. Just quoting Amechi. This indicate Amechi lacked developmental agenda throughout his 8yrs as governor because he belonged to PDP and his senses just came back after switching over to APC. I can see daura dullardhino syndrome has taken over his brain if there is any before.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by kenny987(f): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
This is why this bottle feeding system we run in the name if governance needs to come to an end! How can a whole federal minister campaign comfortably with threats that the FG will not 'help' or perform it's constitutional functions because an opposition party is in charge of a state government? Is it not time to devolve power to federating units/regions so that no one can be held to ransom by the other? Should opposition now die just to be 'aligned' with the centre?

Is it not because state governors are mere chief security figureheads that's why Amaechi is asking Rivers ppl to choose between Wike security and FG security? These politicians utter sacrilegious nonsense everyday and the poor, unenlightened electorate swallow d boosit along with a few naira notes and some grains of rice!

sarrki:

Amaechi said that “when the federal government is willing to help us, and we elect opposition members, would the federal government be able to help us freely?” He said that only the APC-led federal government can bring about genuine and effective security to the state. He said: “Is it (Nyesom) Wike’s security you want or that of the federal government?

After seeing this kind of nonsense why will citizens be asked to hold their governors responsible when 'federal might' no go let dem see road? If d statutory function of d FG is now being packaged as a gift or favour predicated on votes then what else is left?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by sekundosekundo: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Hellow Nigerians behold your minister!.

1 Like

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by sinistermind(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2016
At this point, this comment is the only thing I can comment. I'm just short of comments.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Franchise21(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
I laff in Swahili grin
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/apc-the-only-party-that-has-development-agenda--amaechi/162248.html#absIveCF1de2eKCW.99

I have been looking for this guy called Ama chi, were you not among 16 year rulers If you don't bring back South South seaport and Bonny seaports there won't be anyvotes for you hence. Good for nothing minister.

#BringbackSouthSouthSeaportsOrNoVotes
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by knightsTempler: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
If lying was terminal illness, APC as a party would already be on a tombstone.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
UnknownT:
Funny how 99% of them that are in APC now were still part of the 16 years rule of PDP in that state
Amaechi forgotten that he was PDP governor for 6 and half years. That mean he looted rivers state people dry with nothing to write home about. He is good for nothing federal minister deed. Come and get my vote nah
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by NairaMaster1(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2016
The thief come to steal, kill and destroy
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Please allow & permit me to add to HIS prayer points. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

Is it the face of a person wey fit give be dis

1 Like

Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
ifyalways:
Amechi there's no light @ mM2 and the back up generator is faulty. Passengers are passing through hell in order to board.

Manual check in, immigration can't work, asks folks to photocopy their passport data pages etc.

I'm surprised no media is carrying this news and this didn't start today.
That is the reason editors went to Buhari to collect their peanuts for not publishing what is going in nigeria clusess government of Buhari&Amaechi performances.
Re: APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi by uvalued(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Hiploko:
lover of progress. Be reminded that Nigeria has been set back 38years backwards by APC
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / Zainab Ahmed Denies Saying FG Plans To Limit Number Of Children / INEC Stranded As Ad Hoc Staff Fail To Turn Up In Ibadan For Fear Of Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.