Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ** (670 Views)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** by Davedgr8(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: ** by ifymagik(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
I will Recommend you for a Session with Behira. Shez a Genius in this Field.
Thank me Later
Re: ** by Vikky014(f): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Davedgr8:
Good morning guys,

I've been thinking, i don't know where i went wrong.
My girlfriend of whom i disvirgined is bent on ''no sex relationship'' in my mind, i said..that's if you will be able to resist me after making you wet.. So, i thought it was just a joke,last night, when i tried kpanshing.. Bae didn't allow me o.. I made her dripping wet, kissed, hot romance, fingered her wella.. But bae didn't gv me access into the honeypot.. When i pushed further, she started crying.. At this point, I had to leave her.

Help a bro, What might be the problem romanlanders..

hw old is the girl
Re: ** by xendra: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2016
you had to open a thread for a no sex relationship? you shouldn't be in a relationship atall

1 Like

Re: ** by makydebbie(f): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
is it by forceundecided

1 Like

Re: ** by Julietcutie(f): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Because you took her virginity doesn't mean you should have access to her honey pot like she's ur wife... maybe she doesn't want to have sex again
Re: ** by Davedgr8(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Vikky014:
hw old is the girl
Re: ** by DeLioncourt: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Keep your prick inside your trouser ni

(1) (Reply)

Matured Advice: What Kind Of Job Can She Do?? / Shocker Of The Decade / Heaven Needs To Be Created For Her First As An ANGEL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.