Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. (3192 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Jtownonline: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello Jtownonline blog readers....

My name is Grace and I am a student of Unijos and I am presently in 100 level. I am not going to include my department and faculty for my safety. I have being hearing of rape cases but I never knew that one day I will be a victim of such inhumane act. Before this incident, I thought that most victims of rape are girls who dress indecently, Just as it is being portray in Nigeria home videos.
This is how it all happened.

Before gaining admission into the University, my elder sister warned me not to get close or too close to any male lecturer. I followed her advise and avoided anything that will make me close to my male lecturers. I rejected the post of a class rep, I reject any group leadership that will require me to report back to the lecturer. I had to do all these just to avoid issues even though I love assuming leadership positions.
On this faithful day that I was experiencing my monthly girls issues you know what I mean, I decided to take permission from my class rep that I can't make it to school on that faithful day. Late at night, I decided to call my class rep to find out what happened in school that day and he told me we had a test. I asked him if he took permission for me which he said yes but the lecturer demanded that I should see him in his office the next day. Now my greatest fear is staring at me with confidence.
After thinking over it, I decided not to see him regarding the test. During his next class, he announced to the class that anyone that missed his test last week should come and see him in his office and that he was going to mark the test over 30. Now I had no choice but to go to his office; I didn't go alone I begged my class rep to accompany me to his office which he agreed. As we got to his office, he was with someone so we were not able to see him. I had to leave the meeting until his next class which he fixed for...READ MORE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/09/my-lecturer-raped-me-female-student.html

1 Share

Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2016
This is getting rampant.
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by ashewoboy(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2016
If you can't finish the story here, then your story is fake.

Whether you finish it here or not i have a feeling that it is a cooked up story.

8 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by AroOkigbo(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2016
ashewoboy:
If you can't finish the story here, then your story is fake.

Whether you finish it here or not i have a feeling that it is a cooked up story.

trying to drag you to one useless blog. ..only the insane will click the yeye link

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Adekunzy(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
[What kind of nonsense is this? where is that Obasanjo meme
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by hUmaneOne: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Like the fake story on Wizkid, this blog Jtownonline is fvcked up.
The Op registered today sef.

Jtownonline
Igbofirstlady

All na the same person
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
abi I don click ni?
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by quoteacademy: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
What the Hack is Going on...I think the Definition of Education just Changed with Time. People have to understand that Education means to Help in growth not to Do Rape and Harassment...I think this Post will Help them to Know the Real Meaning of EDUCATION.>> http://www.quoteacademy.com/inspiring-education-quotes-slogans/
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by scaramenga: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
AroOkigbo:

trying to drag you to one useless blog. ..only the insane will click the yeye link

grin hmm na wa for u o support d guy hustle na, una nairalanders funny o shei e go kill u to simply click link?
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha i am laughing so hard because this is a story sumhw nd the topiic killed me instantly........'Crys' ? W T F grin
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Jtownonline: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for drawing my attention to that spelling error....( cries)
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Angelo45(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Adekunzy:
[What kind of nonsense is this? where is that Obasanjo meme

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by DesChyko: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
On top the fake story make person still click your blog abi?

I would rather send pm to antispam bot undecided
Re: My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. by Opistorincos(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jtownonline:
Hello Jtownonline blog readers....

My name is Grace and I am a student of Unijos and I am presently in 100 level. I am not going to include my department and faculty for my safety. I have being hearing of rape cases but I never knew that one day I will be a victim of such inhumane act. Before this incident, I thought that most victims of rape are girls who dress indecently, Just as it is being portray in Nigeria home videos.
This is how it all happened.

Before gaining admission into the University, my elder sister warned me not to get close or too close to any male lecturer. I followed her advise and avoided anything that will make me close to my male lecturers. I rejected the post of a class rep, I reject any group leadership that will require me to report back to the lecturer. I had to do all these just to avoid issues even though I love assuming leadership positions.
On this faithful day that I was experiencing my monthly girls issues you know what I mean, I decided to take permission from my class rep that I can't make it to school on that faithful day. Late at night, I decided to call my class rep to find out what happened in school that day and he told me we had a test. I asked him if he took permission for me which he said yes but the lecturer demanded that I should see him in his office the next day. Now my greatest fear is staring at me with confidence.
After thinking over it, I decided not to see him regarding the test. During his next class, he announced to the class that anyone that missed his test last week should come and see him in his office and that he was going to mark the test over 30. Now I had no choice but to go to his office; I didn't go alone I begged my class rep to accompany me to his office which he agreed. As we got to his office, he was with someone so we were not able to see him. I had to leave the meeting until his next class which he fixed for...READ MORE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/09/my-lecturer-raped-me-female-student.html

for 2-4 pm. After the class, I followed him to his office but this time, my class rep said he was rushing to meet someone at the hostel. When I got his office, he offered me a sit to seat down. He asked me why I missed his class and I told him that I was under the weather and he said I should present my doctors report which I don't have because I didn't go to the hospital. He insisted on the doctors report so I told him it was because of my monthly issues, immediately he smiled and started laughing.
He started asking me some nasty questions like: are you still a virgin? how big is your pussy? how long can you last in bed. Then I realise that I was in big trouble. I pleaded that he should stop asking me such questions that they are too personal. He refuse to stop so I decided to leave his office before I could get to the door, he grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. He said he loves me that I should please have sex with him and I don't have to worry about the test or even his exams that he is assuring me of As in all his courses. I pleaded and struggled to get out of his grip which was not possible because he was stronger I shouted at the top of my voice but students and lecturers have deserted the building. Then I realise that my greatest fear is about to come to pass.
This dog over powered me and raped after he was done, I threatened to report him to the school authority and the police but he confidently said nobody will believe me that it was my world against his world moreover I don't have evidence to prove my claim. He said if anyone should call him regarding what happened between us that he was going to deal with me.
After this ugly incident my life has not been the same. Sometimes I contemplate committing suicide.
I have not gone to school for the past 2 weeks because I feel dirty and I have this feeling that people will be looking at me. Now my fear is that I don't Know if this man has any infection like HIV.

Please guys my world is crumbling what should I do I am scared.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmic Telecommunication / What Places Can I Do Siwes(it) As A Students Of Science Laboratory Technology / Oau Admission: Waec-neco Result Combination Accepted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.