Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings (9643 Views)

Do You Need A First Grade Cloth LONDON BAIL Cheaper? / First Grade UK Okrika Wears / I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2016
LKO:

I m still not convinced with the explanation he gave. Are u in the business? Thanks.
No am not; not yet... but I know one or two things about it.
Since you reside in the same state with him, you can go to the address he stated, and see the genuineness of the business or otherwise.
Am interested in doing business with him but that's when am without no shadow of doubt convinced that he's for real.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
folash:

No am not; not yet... but I know one or two things about it.
Since you reside in the same state with him, you can go to the address he stated, and see the genuineness of the business or otherwise.
Am interested in doing business with him but that's when am without no shadow of doubt convinced that he's for real.

I will do that when I m ready, I need secure a store first. Many thanks.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

I would have posted how I get my bales directly from UK which makes me give a reasonable price because I am not greedy, but it won't favor me because I know everyone will now rush there because the numbers are on the card and I don't know how to edit it to hide the numbers. But below is the shipping company that brings them and I just receive it from there warehouse when my goods arrive. I get first grade bales for around £90-£120 so if you convert to naira Plus shipping cost you will see why my price is very reasonable.

Your explanation is taken. When are u getting bales of men wears, trousers, shirts, three quarters?
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
LKO:

Your explanation is taken. When are u getting bales of men wears, trousers, shirts, three quarters?

Hopefully in two weeks from now based on the date the shipping company provided for the orders made. I am almost out of stock already and I appreciate every customer on this site who patronized me. More business coming and very lovely as usual.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Hopefully in two weeks from now based on the date the shipping company provided for the orders made. I am almost out of stock already and I appreciate every customer on this site who patronized me. More business coming and very lovely as usual.

OK, till then. I would contact u soonest.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by queenprecy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

I need to start this business but I don't have a store yet. I stay in Awka, how can I locate you to see your goods?Do you have Wilcox bales for children mix bales and ladies gowns?
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
queenprecy:
I need to start this business but I don't have a store yet. I stay in Awka, how can I locate you to see your goods?Do you have Wilcox bales for children mix bales and ladies gowns?

Good day. My Wilcox are finished but I have Scot which is actually one of the best. When going for first grade London bales since you say you are new, I advise you always look out for alltex or Scot though Wilcox is still ok as well. I have kids mix CCR available but limited stock because most of my goods are being rushed. The ladies gowns I have available are Scot first grade London. Nice bales.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
I have a friend that stays in delta. I would tell her to visit at the address you gave to confirm if you for real or otherwise.. if her findings are positive, then you 've got yourself another customer...
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by queenprecy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Good day. My Wilcox are finished but I have Scot which is actually one of the best. When going for first grade London bales since you say you are new, I advise you always look out for alltex or Scot though Wilcox is still ok as well. I have kids mix CCR available but limited stock because most of my goods are being rushed. The ladies gowns I have available are Scot first grade London. Nice bales.
Ok then, how can I locate you?
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2016
LKO:

I will do that when I m ready, I need secure a store first. Many thanks.
Ok, pls let us know when you do...

1 Like

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by Igbotic: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Pls nairalanders, be careful how you do biz with him, so many shadows unverified. You don't want to be duped..
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Igbotic:
Pls nairalanders, be careful how you do biz with him, so many shadows unverified. You don't want to be duped..
My take too.... let's all be careful pls
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by dominique(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Poster is a fraudster, contact him at your own risk. He operates with numerous alternate accounts. Please always do your due diligence before transacting with anybody on a faceless platform such as this.

1 Like

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
dominique:
Poster is a fraudster, contact him at your own risk. He operates with numerous alternate accounts. Please always do your due diligence before transacting with anybody on a faceless platform such as this.
I just knew it...he has too many loopholes, I noticed he stopped posting immediately I said I would send a friend to his given address for verification. Thanks for this dominique.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by dominique(f): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
folash:

I just knew it...he has too many loopholes, I noticed he stopped posting immediately I said I would send a friend to his given address for verification. Thanks for this dominique.

Anytime, That's what I'm here for. I just hope no one has sent money to him. His alternates will soon resume duty with new accounts and fresh topics. Let's be very careful of who we transact with.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
dominique:

Anytime, That's what I'm here for. I just hope no one has sent money to him. His alternates will soon resume duty with new accounts and fresh topics. Let's be very careful of who we transact with.

Thanks for the information. I would be immensely grateful if u can recommend one or two persons we can transact this OK clothes business with, as not everyone can come down to Lagos to buy. Its easier when u send the money to a trusted dealer and he then forward the goods to you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by dominique(f): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2016
LKO:

Thanks for the information. I would be immensely grateful if u can recommend one or two persons we can transact this OK clothes business with, as not everyone can come down to Lagos to buy. Its easier when u send the money to a trusted dealer and he then forward the goods to you. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this business. Someone like 5tss can put you through
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 5:04am On Oct 12, 2016
dominique:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this business. Someone like 5tss can put you through

Many thanks. I would reach her.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by EmyBless: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
when r u bringing men's shirts?
MiztaPorsh:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Coconut Oil Distributors And Resellers Wanted Urgently. / Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now Now. / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.