Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo (3919 Views)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by AngelAhnie(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Redoil:
barka they salah
Didn't get you Sir?
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by Durbaubal682: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Durbaubal682:
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?

1 Like

Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

All those developments in the northern Nigeria where also built by the foreign investors money abi?Your just so pathetic I must say.Lazy people talking.

Continue to wait for federal allocations you will pocket only for self.
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by abobakucannibal: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
shaibu123:

Continue to wait for federal allocations you will pocket only for self.

Common fuckoff my mention you pathetic lot.Upon the whole millions and billions been pumped into your region both from international community and oil from the nd,yet that will never end poverty,begging in your region as is your occupation and also your tradition.(way of life).Go see wetin your beggar brothers and sisters dey disgrace the good people and hard working Nigerians in Mecca.(hajj).Ewu canbeer.
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

All those developments in the northern Nigeria where also built by the foreign investors money abi?Your just so pathetic I must say.Lazy people talking.
Continue waiting for federal allocation you will pocket for yourself.
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Common fuckoff my mention you pathetic lot.Upon the whole millions and billions been pumped into your region both from international community and oil from the nd,yet that will never end poverty,begging in your region as is your occupation and also your tradition.(way of life).Go see wetin your beggar brothers and sisters dey disgrace the good people and hard working Nigerians in Mecca.(hajj).Ewu canbeer.
Lazy
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by abobakucannibal: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
shaibu123:

Lazy

I can see your a Yoruba Muslim.I don't talk to your type who had sold self to slavery just to get some crumbs falling from your masters table.We are Biafrans and there is no tribe like us,we're hardworking,we believe in ourselves,we are not cowards,we are not betrayers,we don't hate or envy,we are not opportunist.So go to hell.We don't belong to the same league.Afonja go find your blood group.
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Stop this by force Igbo.What is onye anyi.Awusa man.
I challenge you to write 20 words in Igbo and I will henceforth make comments in Igbo language. Aboki dika gi.
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

I can see your a Yoruba Muslim.I don't talk to your type who had sold self to slavery just to get some crumbs falling from your masters table.We are Biafrans and there is no tribe like us,we're hardworking,we believe in ourselves,we are not cowards,we are not betrayers,we don't hate or envy,we are not opportunist.So go to hell.We don't belong to the same league.Afonja go find your blood group.
Lazy
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by omnisali: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Luckymay:
It is not about fear. It is about coming to terms with reality. We can't just overlook the negative effects.

u have to crawl before u walk

1 Like

Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2016
AZeD1:

You can't educate me because you are not educated. Study the Nigerian constitution and see the powers that state have.
My education was expensive, so you are going to have to do better, with fact and figures....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Watch from 12 minutes and educate yourself.
Listen to the last speaker
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2016
angry
Re: Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo by shaibu123: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Lack of maturity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Unity In Process! / Dubai Now And Then / Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.