Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise (3943 Views)

EFCC Allegedly Seals Patience Jonathan's Multi-billion Naira Property / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by olokeded: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2016
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2621.jpg[/img]

We are glad to unveiled to you a sight of beauty and unparalleled luxury in the Niger Delta.

The prestigious place is a 4-Star luxurious resort and spa, named ARIDOLF RESORT WELNESS & SPA.
And it is a wonder to behold in the oil rich state. Feelers from the state suggest that this state-of-the art is one of the investments of the powerful outgoing Nigeria’s first lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan.

The resort boasts of top of the range fittings and decors.

www.metronaija.com brings you the exclusive photos below

[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2631.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2630.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2629.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2628.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2627.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2626.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2625.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/img_2624.jpg[/img]

See more at http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-patience-jonathans-multi-billion.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by abokibuhari: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2016
What do you expect as the first lady cool

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by todayboy: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Evidence of hard work

I love you patience Jonathan

No media trial and propaganda will change my view

Op also post the pictures of tinubu oriental hotel

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by princemillla(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

As far as this people Don eat, they don't care if Nigerians is OK or not. Their selfishness has overtaken their goal. Our politicians need to change their orientational view of political position. It's a call to serve but on the long run we end up serving them thru our hard earned money. Smh..... And the worst of it all, young ones willing to aspire for political position got this glued to their mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Donnyperry(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
What does she do for a living again?
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2016
abokibuhari:
abokibuhari:
todayboy:
Evidence of hard work

Ipob yoots...even on empty stomachs...they are still defending Criminals! Smh!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Oche211(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:
Evidence of hard work

what hardwork biko?
Aside 4rm the fact that she was the first lady and an imaginary permanent sec in bayelsa, can u say any other means or source of income she has?
Where did the money come 4rm? Was it nt taxpayer's funds and the national treasury?

Well, i won't be surprise if u are still a mummy/daddy's boy who don't pay taxs.

People with the mindset nd reasoning such as urz are actually the problems of this country. SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by cktheluckyman: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Well done PEJ astute businesswoman par excellence. Zombies are lamenting becos of just $5m found in your accout.Next year it Will be $50m and maybe then zombies can commit suicide

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by cktheluckyman: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

what hardwork biko?
Aside 4rm the fact that she was the first lady and an imaginary permanent sec in bayelsa, can u say any other means or source of income she has?
Where did the money come 4rm? Was it nt taxpayer's funds and the national treasury?

Well, i won't be surprise if u are still a mummy/daddy's boy who don't pay taxs.

People with the mindset nd reasoning such as urz are actually the problems of this country. SMH
What else does Tinubu do to own the several lands and properties scattered across the length and breadth of Lagos? You people will only rant online. Nothing will happen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Pavarottii(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob yoots...even on empty stomachs...they are still defending Criminals! Smh!
So it's u that has eaten?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Pavarottii(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

what hardwork biko?

Go and ask Obj, Tinubu and Atiku where they got their money from. To own universities and hectares of lands in Lagos State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Oche211(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:

What else does Tinubu do to own the several lands and properties scattered across the length and breadth of Lagos? You people will only rant online. Nothing will happen
talking of birds of a feather always flock together, here is an addition to the flock.
Can u see why Nigeria has a long way to go?
When u call out a thief, they defend her with additional names of other thieves they knw.
Guess u are also a thief to be able to knw nd defend other thieves.
#weep4NigerianYouthsLikeThisOne.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

So it's u that has eaten?

No! Your grammar...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Oche211(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Well done PEJ astute businesswoman par excellence. Zombies are lamenting becos of just $5m found in your accout.Next year it Will be $50m and maybe then zombies can commit suicide
Nigeria is truely Unlucky to have this dude. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by dunkem21(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Lovely, Classy, Posh kiss

Well done ma. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Oche211(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

Go and ask Obj, Tinubu and Atiku where they got their money from. To own universities and hectares of lands in Lagos State.
This is the lowest level of reasoning any human can sink to. I can only SMH nd weep 4 u. Hope u can be redeemed to see nd believe in the Nigeria of our dreams.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by able20(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
As long as she has invested in her community God will bless her. At least, it will create jobs locally

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Pavarottii(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

This is the lowest level of reasoning any human can sink to. I can only SMH nd weep 4 u. Hope u can be redeemed to see nd believe in the Nigeria of our dreams.
I know the life and governance under buhari and his stupid way of fighting corruption is the Nigeria of our dreams.

I can see ur dream. Dream of hunger, recession and suffering.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by GoodofNaija: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2016
When stealing is not corruption, what do you expect!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by LesbianBoy(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Don't mind zombies jare! Tinubu that is known as the "biggest landlord" in lagos. Where did he get the money to build all the houses, hotels etc he has?
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

What he said is it not true? angry

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Anthony0094(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
they provided job for the people working

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by youngeagle(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Nice one...at least she invested in Nigeria and will recruit Nigerians,not all these old Generals with oil wells all over the country with no tangible investment to create employment

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Pidggin(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg who know how I go fit be manager for that Hotel.

Congrats PEJ, I knew you were enterprising all along, thank you for providing jobs for Nigerians and promoting tourism, God bless you

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Seen, wetin make we come do?
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by westlius(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
bros hw i fit send my c.v
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by hUmaneOne: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
olokeded:
[size=14pt] Feelers from the state suggest that this state-of-the art is one of the investments of the powerful outgoing Nigeria’s first lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan.
[/size]

i am tempted to call you a fool for this junk journalism, if not for Nairaland's police @ lala and mynd
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by DAramis: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wealth in the middle of abject poverty.

Keep it up Ma.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Patience eeeh, na only you waka come?
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by maclatunji: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Patience Jonathan has shot herself in the foot with the ill-advised litigation she has instituted against the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by abobakucannibal: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

You didn't make sense here,you only ended up abusing as usual.You were meant to answer the question not abuse as an answer.
Re: PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Resort & Spa Paradise by Deepfreezer(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless madam PEJ. Wise woman. She took the investment home that's how smart she is. Provide jobs to locals thereby developin her community as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs / 10 Interesting Facts About Kano State You Never Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.