Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment (3931 Views)

Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Flashmove: 8:34am On May 01, 2017
The Rumor circulating in some parts of the Country is that President Buhari has been flown abroad secretly for medical treatment as he refuses to eat or drink.

Nigerians observed that Nigerian President have not appeared in the public for sometimes now and most of his official assignment have been done in his private home .

Last week, Lai Mohamed said that Buhari Will work from home and he did not state how long his WORK AT HOME will last.

Many Nigerians has been calling on Mr President to resign so that he will take proper care of his health.

We pray that he recovers in anywhere he is now taking treatment. We love our Nation, We love our President..

http://www.naijaresponds.com/2017/05/rumor-buhari-flown-abroad-secretly-for.html

More Details Later

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by CplusJason: 8:41am On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

The Rumor circulating in some parts of the Country is that President Buhari has been flown abroad secretly for medical treatment as he refuses to eat or drink.

Nigerians observed that Nigerian President have not appeared in the public for sometimes now and most of his official assignment have been done in his private home .

Last week, Lai Mohamed said that Buhari Will work from home and he did not state how long his WORK AT HOME will last.

Many Nigerians has been calling on Mr President to resign so that he will take proper care of his health.

We pray that he recovers in anywhere he is now taking treatment. We love our Nation, We love our President..

Next time use the word "Some of us"

What's there to love about a stubborn he-goat who don't want to resign for his own good?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by nerodenero: 8:44am On May 01, 2017
If the rumour is true, he might not return alive. North and power are like siamese twins. The more they want to hold on to it, the more it slipped and still slipping.

I wish the Daura man quick recovery but if he dies in power, it is his fault as the cabals will move on to the next level.

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by nzeobi(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2017
Oga go and treat yourself abi you want to continue drinking AGBO

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:47am On May 01, 2017
Fake news

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Flashmove: 8:47am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Next time use the word "Some of us"

What's there to love about a stubborn he-goat who don't want to resign for his own good?

Hahahaha You are so funny ooo... As i see na so i copy oooo . No Vex oooooo grin grin
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by kenny987(f): 8:51am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm...is this really true?

If it is then this further nails the 'integrity coffin' shut. I remember that during his previous medical trips, he'd write to the Senate to hand over to the VP, now the real fulani greed is raring its ugly head! There is no hand-over or perhaps we will hear of it tomorrow because it's a public holiday... undecided
This mess would have been completely avoided if Buhari had respected himself and not bothered with putting his sick self through the rigours of campaigns, elections and governance only to belittle himself this way. Even the fake legacy of integrity will be eroded if this is true cos there's nothing else to remember him by; not schools, libraries or any business venture except his cattle perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Flashmove: 8:53am On May 01, 2017
Jeffboi:
Fake news

Everything is possible in Nigeria. As Am talking to you now , many Politicians are stealing our Nigerian Money.... and me and you are here arguing about the Rumored News....

5 Likes

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by ZombieTAMER: 9:07am On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

Everything is possible in Nigeria. Am talking to you now , many Politicians are stealing our Nigerian Money.... and me and you are here arguing about the Rumored News....
The biggest loot is happening now that the sheriff is a vegetable

3 Likes

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by babyfaceafrica: 9:31am On May 01, 2017
And so what?
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by CplusJason: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

Hahahaha You are so funny ooo... As i see na so i copy oooo . No Vex oooooo grin grin
wink
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by michoade(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2017
#getwellsoonpmb

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by policy12: 10:58am On May 01, 2017
African and power drunk...is better he resign honorably and he will be remember as a hero...but nope African where we come from ppu are power drunk only him can do it as we believe in the born to rule syndrome.Meanwhile let hear what APC have to say

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by missioner(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2017
Instead of them to shook house leg inside...

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Nukilia: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
missioner:
Instead of them to shook house leg inside...

You're a smart guy! cheesy

He thinks its child's play. If he goes spiritual, his enemies will die like fleas grin
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by dipo1234: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
No wonder he cannot give a nationwide broadcast on a very important day for workers. Buhari is breaking records from all angle. I pity the leaders of this county.

5 Likes

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by SweetJoystick(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
I said it just last week, he will be flown out. Even if he hasn't be flown out, there are plans to fly him out. Another Umaru case might be happening if he doesn't hand over power to Osinbajo anyway

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
dipo1234:
No wonder he cannot give a nationwide broadcast on a very important day for workers. Buhari is breaking records from all angle. I pity the leaders of this county.
You pity the leaders and not the foools that voted him in?

1 Like

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by EngrAIB12(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
May his soul rest in....
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by splendid2: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Let's see how it turns out
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Aviicci1: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Food for thought

Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by slimanyd: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Aviicci1:
Food for thought

I already said it since in one of my post here but those children of hate thinks am wayward

https://www.nairaland.com/5753403/corona-virus-buhari-also-infected
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Merit123(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
CHICKEN WEY RUN AWAY FROM BORNO GO IBADAN GO STILL END UP INSIDE POT OF SOUP grin

u can't run away from ur destiny,
Re: RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment by Perkins2018: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
slimanyd:

I already said it since in one of my post here but those children of hate thinks am wayward

https://www.nairaland.com/5753403/corona-virus-buhari-also-infected

How foolish of you to believe a photoshop.

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface / Governor Zulums Convoy Under Attack The Third Time In A Row / 2023: Sanwo-Olu, Lagos Needs No Baseless Distraction - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.