Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 (710 Views)

Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) / My Camry 2007 Engine Does Not Run Smoothly After I Changed It / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 by spenca: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
The horn was all fine when I left home, know this because one dead driver tried to be a typical obalende indigene, after I must have blown his ear drums out with my horn, am sure it was all good afterwards but as I got to Lekki I noticed I couldn't hear it anymore each time I try to blow away a terrible driver , what could have gone wrong ? What do I check please ?
Re: Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 by chukel(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Check the radiator. If it's not that, check ur fuel pump. If it's not that either sell it.

Must everything be brought to nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 by spenca: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
chukel:
Check the radiator. If it's not that, check ur fuel pump. If it's not that either sell it.

Must everything be brought to nairaland?

Am sure this isn't the wrong fora to have dropped it nor section , and for sure what should have been brought to NL is your daftness and most importantly you should evolve in the world in the first place . Peace brother no hard feelings
Re: Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 by mashnino(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Then check the horn.. I am sure it's under the bonnet

Maybe the wire is touching or something
Re: Help With My Toyota Camry 2007 by spenca: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2016
mashnino:
Then check the horn.. I am sure it's under the bonnet

Maybe the wire is touching or something

Thanks every much for your suggestion I did that already but didn't get it fixed I prolly would just take it to the workshop and get it checked I thought I could get an easy fix here .

(1) (Reply)

Violent Riot And Vandalism Of Vehicles Ensues In Akure, Ondo State / Ecu Reprogramming Hardware Required / Reliable Low Budge Car Tracker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.