Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. (9228 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by byvan03: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
TooNoisy:

A woman who sees with both eyes should not marry a blind man. Na by force to marry just anybody? There are good men out there, why not marry a good Godly man? rather you all marry irresponsible guys just because they spend on you. Many university girls are unashamed to date and marry yahoo boys forgetting yahoo is not a career. They now start complaining after marriage.

Submission is a commandment from God. Whether you are a Christian or Muslim, it ia not a choice. However, women have a choice to whom they marry. Its the woman's choice. She can choose whomever she wants to submit to.

Lol, you sound irate, is that one of the endearing qualities of women married to godly men? Channel your anger elsewhere, your frustration no concern me.

4 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TooNoisy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
byvan03:

Lol, you sound irate, is that one of the endearing qualities of women married to godly men? Channel your anger elsewhere, your frustration no concern me.

You obviously do not know the meaning of the words you use neither can you have an intelligent discussion. Thanks and bye.

5 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by byvan03: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
TooNoisy:

You obviously do not know the meaning of the words you use neither can you have an intelligent discussion. Thanks and bye.

If all that rant like someone who was bitten on the as*s is your intelligent masterpiece, then your issues are indeed deep. You live up to your name, damn too noisy!

4 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Bolade005: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
TooNoisy:

A woman who sees with both eyes should not marry a blind man. Na by force to marry just anybody? There are good men out there, why not marry a good Godly man? rather you all marry irresponsible guys just because they spend on you. Many university girls are unashamed to date and marry yahoo boys forgetting yahoo is not a career. They now start complaining after marriage.

Submission is a commandment from God. Whether you are a Christian or Muslim, it ia not a choice. However, women have a choice to whom they marry. Its the woman's choice. She can choose whomever she wants to submit to.
I quite agree with you but you did mess up when you wrote "you all". You know zilch about her marital life so why lump her with those that married irresponsible guys?.

5 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
dasparrow:

The bible also states that God hates infidelity. I can assure you that if God decided today that every Nigerian married man that has had an extra-marital affair since getting married will drop dead immediately, most Nigerian married women will be widows and Nigeria's population will decrease significantly.

Not funny but funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
TooNoisy:

2 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Tell me its not true. Give your reasons.

It took men centuries to absolve themselves of the blames of having a faulty home. They achieve this by creating cultural and religious laws that will solidify it and alo forcing their ancient wives to imbibe it on their daughters for continuity.
Whenever I read proverb 31 and the virtuous woman crap I barf on the confirmed biblical documentation of men's laziness, if not laziness, how could responsible ancient men choose to sit on the gate or wherever the heck they are and their wife will be hustling to keep the home together. And then the writer will have the effrontery to pour eulogies on the women without rebuking the men for failing in their responsibilities.
I refuse to be drawn into an argument that won't add anything to my value. Just remember to speak for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by eyinjuege: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. Dont go yet, lets put our heads together.

It takes two to tango.

Infidelity in men is subscribed for them by the society, and its a problem that plagues marriages, not just Nigerian Marriages and that does not excuse women to turn nasty. Two wrongs can't make a right.

As humans under God, we individually have our duties and responsibilities first to God then to our Spouses. If my husband decides to gallivant with women outside of his marriage, what should be my reactions to that?

First, i will check if am lacking in someway. (Some though, if you like kill ya sef, dem go still go).

But will fighting him bring him back home? I think not. What then should i do?

The Bible says when your own Obidience is complete then you can ask for revenge agasint anyone.

Is my obidience complete?

Have i stayed faithful in this marriage?

Am i submitting to him? If yes, then...

I will face God, and God will face him.

A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. Now he has gone to do wrong, i will speak to his conscience, not to his reason.

I agree that its hard to submit to a man who is not himself submitted to God. Most foolish men will take the woman in this picture as a door mat.

Again, 90% of why men go out of their marriages is their wives. Do your part and leave his part alone.

Lets keep sentiments as ladies outside of this. Lets be objective. Most of us ladies wants to marry to escape the society, but are not ready to marry, and most of the time are not married to the kind of men we would really have loved to get married to, hence; they resistance to obey and submit to them.

A man you don't love, you can't respect, a man you don't respect, you can't obey/submit to. Simple.

Today most women marry the Ring, then borrow his sperms to procreate, after that the man disappears, what should be the reaction of the man in this circumstance?

Do you know whats trending now? Ladies denying their young Christian husbands sex. Its a case right now.

What do expect a man with high libido who had kept himself under control for years waiting to be married, now is married but his wife won't let him have his right?
The emotion has been let loose, now he has to keep it in again?

MOST OF THE PROBLEMS IN MARRIAGES IS FROM US WOMEN, PERIOD.

A marriage is formed by two people.
It equally takes the two to make it work.
If you think passing the bulk of a successful marriage on one party will solve marital problems, then you have refused to face reality.
This your message has been preached since time immemorial, long before you were even conceived. It's the only message that's been preached- Only women can make a successful marriage happen. But obviously, it's not working. More and more marriages are failing compared to even when the messages first started.
So it's like your messages are even worsening marital woes.
It's time for a reality check. Women too have needs in marriage, more messages have been focused on only the man's needs. Maybe if you 'preachers' start focusing on that, or even start addressing that there will be an improvement.
Don't forget, it's insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
I get some of what the OP is saying, in that the woman does have a lot of power in how the relationship turns out, however what she failed to state is that the woman needed to have married right in the first instance.

No amount of submission will change a man who has no idea of what sacrifice it takes to be the head of the home and the service involved in that leadership position and it is much easier to submit to man who is a good leader himself.
In these cases is almost effortless to submit to a man like this.

Both men and women have different roles in the partnership and if one is lacking then the relationship suffers setback regardless of the effort put in by the other person.

The Bible talked about submission, it however also talked about other things such as Love, wisdom, Prayer, loving your neighbour, adultery, about hardwork, fellowship, guarding ones tongue and a lot of other things
If both parties followed Gods word in its totality, then the marriage will be peaceful.

6 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TooNoisy(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:

It took men centuries to absolve themselves of the blames of having a faulty home. They achieve this by creating cultural and religious laws that will solidify it and alo forcing their ancient wives to imbibe it on their daughters for continuity.
Whenever I read proverb 31 and the virtuous woman crap I barf on the confirmed biblical documentation of men's laziness, if not laziness, how could responsible ancient men choose to sit on the gate or wherever the heck they are and their wife will be hustling to keep the home together. And then the writer will have the effrontery to pour eulogies on the women without rebuking the men for failing in their responsibilities.
I refuse to be drawn into an argument that won't add anything to my value. Just remember to speak for yourself.

You must be the fallen Archangel.

The same bible says a man who is unable to provide for his family is worse than an infidel. The same bible that says a man should love his wife just like Christ had loved the Church, even to the point of sacrificing his life for his bride? The problem with people like you is that you choose to read one verse of the bible misunderstand it and spread your ignorance.

God expects high standards from both men and women. He is not partial and neither does he absolve anyone. Men have to live right, so do women. Several verses in the bible apply to men, and how they should conduct themselves.

The bible says the fallen archangel is here to deceive people. I now understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
eyinjuege:

A marriage is formed by two people.
It equally takes the two to make it work.
If you think passing the bulk of a successful marriage on one party will solve marital problems, then you have refused to face reality.
This your message has been preached since time immemorial, long before you were even conceived. It's the only message that's been preached- Only women can make a successful marriage happen. But obviously, it's not working. More and more marriages are failing compared to even when the messages first started.
So it's like your messages are even worsening marital woes.
It's time for a reality check. Women too have needs in marriage, more messages have been focused on only the man's needs. Maybe if you 'preachers' start focusing on that, or even start addressing that there will be an improvement.
Don't forget, it's insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
No, i didnt say it solely depends on the woman to make a marriage work. I simply came in from the woman's angle.

If you read the Ops, you'd see when i said, i was studying Proverbs 14:1, and i asked the Holy Spirit to teaxh me how to make my marriage work. Am a woman asking how to make my marriage work.
As a woman in marriage, what shd i do to succeed in my Marriage. The Holy Spirt gave me what i posted here. I believe if a man asks what he shd do, he will also recieve.

The reason marriages have been failing from time is because of disobedience to the laid down rules from both men and women. Pride is the principal thing that is reaponsible for failed marriages. And, if you read through what the Holy Spirit said in the op, you would see, meekness, humility, obedience and love.

If i keep to my part and my husband keeps his part too, my daughters will copy from me and later do same to their husbands, and if my husband does his part, his sons will copy from him and later do same to their wives. THERE WILL BE ORDER. But how many of us wants to obey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:

Blame game wont take us anywhere away from the pain and frustration we face in marriages today, especially as women.

The Proverb 31:23 . Her husband is known in the [city’s] gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.

If you are sincere you'd agree that, the men converdging at the city gate was not becos they were lazy, idlely sitting around for their wives to make a living for them?

A man who everyone in the city knows has no rule over his family is termed weak and irreapinsible by other men, so cant talk wen men are talking.
A man whose wife doesnt respect, a man whose wife shouts out and insults publicly, a man whose wife can even slap in public can not talk in the midst of other men.

I hope you are not implying that the Bible encourages laziness in men? All you need do is read all of proverbs, when it comes to work, the only place it refers to women is Chapter 31, all others refer to men. God hates laziness and slothfulness.
So, my dear cool down and obey God's instructions, and don't bother with whether the man is doing his part or not. Do yours.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by eyinjuege: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

No, i didnt say it solely depends on the woman to make a marriage work. I simply came in from the woman's angle.

If you read the Ops, you'd see when i said, i was studying Proverbs 14:1, and i asked the Holy Spirit to teaxh me how to make my marriage work. Am a woman asking how to make my marriage work.
As a woman in marriage, what shd i do to succeed in my Marriage. The Holy Spirt gave me what i posted here. I believe if a man asks what he shd do, he will also recieve.

The reason marriages have been failing from time is because of disobidience to the laid down rules from both men and women. Pride is the principal thing that is reaponsible for failed marriages. And, if you read through what the Holy Spirit said in the op, you would see, meekness, humility, obidience and love.

If i keep to my part and my husband keeps his part too, my daughters will copy from me and later do same to their husbands, and if my husband does his part, his sons will copy from him and later do same to their wives. THERE WILL BE ORDER. But how many of us wants to obey?

Well, it's good to know you will keep to your part.
My point is YOUR OWN PART ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH.
So you can only speak for yourself. You cannot speak for your husband, neither can you even speak for your children. They will all have to be responsible for their own actions or even inactions.
Life happens even to the best of people.
The world would have been beautiful if it was an ideal world, but sadly it's not!
Reality check everyone, it's not!
Personally though, I think it's more realistic and even doable for us to preach "do unto others as you want done to you." This includes to both male and female btw.
Couples should be encouraged to help and support one another financially, physically, emotionally etc.
Parents should be encouraged to be actively involved in raising their children, and not just delegate the responsibility to the woman alone or the man alone. A woman plays a major influence in the life of her sons, and equally a father plays a major role in the life of his daughters.
It's not enough to say the daughters will learn from their moms and the sons will learn from their dads.
Girls can learn hardwork and perseverance and a host of attributes from their dads and boys can learn a host of lessons from their moms.
Now note, children can learn both good and BAD attributes from either of their parents.

Talking of failed marriages, I don't believe pride is the principal cause. Most times it happens because people fail to treat others as they would like to be treated. That has more to do with selfishness, rather than pride.

6 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Janeyinspires(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

70% correct. But there are still many unbeliieving husbands who are reasonable.

I concur.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by 5minsmadness: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

If you take time to read the Op you'd realize that the man doesn't make you do anything. Besides, you, the woman who dates and marries a mediocre should be blamed not the man.

Like attracts like. Before you settle to take his ring, find out if he can lead you, cover you, protect you, and provide for you. Most women today Marry the ring instead of the man. They marry his ring, manage to borrow his sperms to make a legitimate child, then back out of the relationship. They remain in the house but not in marriage.

A Wise women doesn't go into marriage because all her friends are getting married, not because she is growing old, not because she needs a man to support her financially. A wise woman marries because she is ready. Ready to give up what she can not keep to gain what ahe can not lose.

Dont marry for others, marry for youraelf.

Awesome.
1000likes
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

Awesome.
1000likes

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Janeyinspires:

I concur.
Yes oo
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by luciouscookie: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Pls Lalasticlala. So many marriages are breaking up and its mostly our fault as women. A man was created to rule, when that is taken from him, it breaks him. The weak ones stay, the strong ones leave.

Today women make money just like men, no problem in that, but what i dont get is, Why do we enjoy and spend the man's money and call it "Our Money", but its the woman's ahe refers to it as " My money?".
When we spend the mans money, no one hears about it, when the man spends our money everybody hears about it. And who said it's strickly a man's job to bring in money? What does it take to make money? Wisdom, hard work, not Dick or cunt.

Pls lets be women and allow our men pamper us. Funny enough you rule subtily.
An irresponsible man can never be the head of a home. I wish all these energies used in advising women should also be used in preparing our men on how to be better gentlemen, sons, husbands and fathers. No one would love to submit to someone that treats them like trash.

7 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2016
eyinjuege:

Well, it's good to know you will keep to your part.
My point is YOUR OWN PART ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH.
So you can only speak for yourself. You cannot speak for your husband, neither can you even speak for your children. They will all have to be responsible for their own actions or even inactions.
Life happens even to the best of people.
The world would have been beautiful if it was an ideal world, but sadly it's not!
Reality check everyone, it's not!
Personally though, I think it's more realistic and even doable for us to preach "do unto others as you want done to you." This includes to both male and female btw.
Couples should be encouraged to help and support one another financially, physically, emotionally etc.
Parents should be encouraged to be actively involved in raising their children, and not just delegate the responsibility to the woman alone or the man alone. A woman plays a major influence in the life of her sons, and equally a father plays a major role in the life of his daughters.
It's not enough to say the daughters will learn from their moms and the sons will learn from their dads.
Girls can learn hardwork and perseverance and a host of attributes from their dads and boys can learn a host of lessons from their moms.
Now note, children can learn both good and BAD attributes from either of their parents.

Talking of failed marriages, I don't believe pride is the principal cause. Most times it happens because people fail to treat others as they would like to be treated. That has more to do with selfishness, rather than pride.

I think its semantics here. We are saying the same thing.
It takes two to tango.
And yes, i can only speak for myself. And thats what i did, when i asked the Holy Spirit. *What do i do to succeed in marriage?*. I didnt ask what the man shd do. Just me.
Shalom.

Copy MrPresident.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by 5minsmadness: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2016
tearoses:
I get some of what the OP is saying, in that the woman does have a lot of power in how the relationship turns out, however what she failed to state is that the woman needed to have married right in the first instance.

No amount of submission will change a man who has no idea of what sacrifice it takes to be the head of the home and the service involved in that leadership position and it is much easier to submit to man who is a good leader himself.
In these cases is almost effortless to submit to a man like this.

Both men and women have different roles in the partnership and if one is lacking then the relationship suffers setback regardless of the effort put in by the other person.

The Bible talked about submission, it however also talked about other things such as Love, wisdom, Prayer, loving your neighbour, adultery, about hardwork, fellowship, guarding ones tongue and a lot of other things
If both parties followed Gods word in its totality, then the marriage will be peaceful.

That's what the op said the beginning. Women following godly principles should marry godly men. Anything outside that they shoukd take it as they see it. Marry responsibly is the bottom line.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

An irresponsible man can never be the head of a home. I wish all these energies used in advising women should also be used in preparing our men on how to be better gentlemen, sons, husbands and fathers. No one would love to submit to someone that treats them like trash.
100% Correct. But did you not choose him? Have now seen why u don't go into marriage base primarily on what you see? When God talk, we go say God nah mumu, him no get sense, but we go in and starts crying.
Do not be unequally yoked, means just that.
If you are quick tempered and you meet a quick tempered man with money, what shd you do? Marry him and manage the temper ba?

Do not be unequally yoked means, dont go into any marriage with an incompatible partner. When u r yoked, you are yoked. But how can u know if you guys wont work/walk and succeed together? You ask the one who knows us all.

Let me share what the Holy spirit showed me recently.

A guy is hovering around me right now, so i took him to God for vetting. Show me Lord, i prayed.

Who is this man?

I had a dream.
In that dream, i went to his house to visit, while there, he recieved a call. He didn't tell me what was up, he just said, 'We are going out', i said ok. He took me far away from his own place. I didnt know the area and it was in the night. When we got there, it was a womans house. Another of his woman.

The woman was ill so called him. I was in his house, he couldn't leave me behind, so he tagged me along. When the lady saw me, she knew i was the guy's other lady, she got angry.

The guy asked me to excuse him, he went inside with her and never came out until it was 2am. I was sleepy, tired and frustrated. Everyone had slept and i was all alone outside in a strange place.

He latar came out told me, that i would have to leave. I had already made up my mind to leave even without him telling me. But here i was, without money for transport, i didnt know where i was, and it was 2am in the morning

When he said, i'd have to leave and that he disnt have any money to give to me, i was not upset at all, because, for whatever reason, i knew he was not my person. I just decided to sit somewhwere and wait for day break. I was sitting dosing when i woke up.

Do i now need a prophet to tell me i would be doomed if i ever take that character seriously?

Ask the Holy Spirit he will reveal to u before delving into any marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
TooNoisy:

You must be the fallen Archangel.

The same bible says a man who is unable to provide for his family is worse than an infidel. The same bible that says a man should love his wife just like Christ had loved the Church, even to the point of sacrificing his life for his bride? The problem with people like you is that you choose to read one verse of the bible misunderstand it and spread your ignorance.

God expects high standards from both men and women. He is not partial and neither does he absolve anyone. Men have to live right, so do women. Several verses in the bible apply to men, and how they should conduct themselves.

The bible says the fallen archangel is here to deceive people. I now understand.
You are too insultive to be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Blame game wont take us anywhere away from the pain and frustration we face in marriages today, especially as women.

The Proverb 31:23 . Her husband is known in the [city’s] gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.

If you are sincere you'd agree that, the men converdging at the city gate was not becos they were lazy, idlely sitting around for their wives to make a living for them?

A man who everyone in the city knows has no rule over his family is termed weak and irreapinsible by other men, so cant talk wen men are talking.
A man whose wife doesnt respect, a man whose wife shouts out and insults publicly, a man whose wife can even slap in public can not talk in the midst of other men.

I hope you are not implying that the Bible encourages laziness in men? All you need do is read all of proverbs, when it comes to work, the only place it refers to women is Chapter 31, all others refer to men. God hates laziness and slothfulness.
So, my dear cool down and obey God's instructions, and don't bother with whether the man is doing his part or not. Do yours.
There is no point analysing that part of the Bible because it repulses me and I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
dasparrow:

Infidelity in marriage is so rampant in Nigeria but I wonder why Nigerian society never addresses that. A woman who is treated like a queen by her husband will submit to him naturally without even knowing it. [size=18pt]The truth of the matter is, most Nigerian married men do not conduct themselves as they should. They carry young university girls up and down, infect their wives with all manners of sexually transmitted diseases, have babies outside of their marriage because they are looking for a male child, and the list is endless. And then after putting your women through so much crap, you now want her to be submissive.[/size] If Abraham was a Nigerian, he would have long gone ahead and married a second wife because Sarah could not conceive. However, it was Sarah who even forced Abraham to have a baby with her maid Haggai and today we all see the consequences of that decision.

The truth of the matter is, no married woman on this section or on NL in general is married to these so-called "most Nigerian men" as described above. No single one! cheesycheesy

I believe there is yet hope. cool

3 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by joseph1832(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
crackhaus:

The truth of the matter is, no married woman on this section or on NL in general is married to these so-called "most Nigerian men" as described above. No single one! cheesycheesy

I believe there is yet hope. cool
You'd be surprised to know they're very many here.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

Isn't this the point the OP has been making all along? cheesy

At what point does this man become irresponsible, before or after marriage?
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
You'd be surprised to know they're very many here.
Lol, that was tongue-in-cheek.
Of course I know there are, but shame doesn't allow them reveal themselves.

Me I will personally finish their sanctimonious arses if they do—only the sanctimonious ones though. grin
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
There is no point analysing that part of the Bible because it repulses me and I don't believe it.
What an archangel you are. cheesycheesy

Are there parts of the Bible you believe in?

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by lezznjr: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
If only I had a brother!!
but she's taken already
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
crackhaus:

What an archangel you are. cheesycheesy

Are there parts of the Bible you believe in?
Sure. Love your neighbour as you love yourself and love God. For others, I use them for various purposes.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Berbierklaus(f): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Pls Lalasticlala. So many marriages are breaking up and its mostly our fault as women. A man was created to rule, when that is taken from him, it breaks him. The weak ones stay, the strong ones leave.

Today women make money just like men, no problem in that, but what i dont get is, Why do we enjoy and spend the man's money and call it "Our Money", but its the woman's ahe refers to it as " My money?".
When we spend the mans money, no one hears about it, when the man spends our money everybody hears about it. And who said it's strickly a man's job to bring in money? What does it take to make money? Wisdom, hard work, not Dick or cunt.

Pls lets be women and allow our men pamper us. Funny enough you rule subtily.
I see a woman who have been broken shocked

Lemme just read and observe cool
The holy spirit indeed,my God is not a God of confusion

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
Sure. Love your neighbour as you love yourself and love God. For others, I use them for various purposes.
In simpler terms, you believe only those parts of the Bible that don't repulse you.

Thumbs up. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate / My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.