Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? (4445 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by obailala(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Men! You got time for these dimwits...I have read through the pages..none of them has been able to articulate one reason why they hate Oby....the same incoherent jargons they litter every thread with...

Chineke, biko mere Umu Igbo ebere!
Their case is totally irredeemable; I think I really need to give up.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Curlieweed:

What does "feeling included" accomplish for anyone? This is why this country is a shithole. Rather than looking for competent people to run the country, people continue wallowing in mediocrity and parochialism.

Roaches is the Governor of my state. Actually, his LGA shares a border with mine( and if you know how small IMO is , you will know that is a walking distance). How has that helped me or the vast majority of people in even his own LGA. What are his tangible achievements after being a governor for close to six years? These are the questions you should be asking not all this "reaching out to others" bs. It's the same way people failed to critically examine Buhari's actually record in public service and today we are in a full blown economic meltdown.
... How do you mean by "if you know how small IMO STATE is" Don't you know that Imo state is bigger than Lagos state(that you guys assumed to be so big) , Anambra state? Pls don't misinformed people.

On the topic, there is a time in one's life (oby ezekwesili) one needs to pulse and take a second thought and realized when YOU ARE NOT NEEDED AGAIN and that a joke has simply falling Flat.

Assuming that this massive kidnap of young girls happened in Igboland, will you have seen NORTHERN WOMEN ACTIVISTS sticking their heads out like oby is doing for their rescue? Yes fighting for a just cause is good but there is always a time to listen to one's conscience and smell the coffee. Been politically correct atimes is not a fair deal.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How many times do you see northerns criticising their own? GEJ isn't an Igbo yet he had their support inspite of all.i listened to a radio this afternoon where Oby said that we shouldn't blame Jonathan for misfortune we're experiencing now. Don't you think something is fishing? Why the sudden attack at PMB? Where are those in the BBOG are? Why are they not talking? Why is Oby the only talking even after we heard some of parents were against her?. These are questions as to why the igbos are disappointed in her because they think that she was used and dumped.
My friend ur frustration comin from elecion loss is really somin else. Jonathan is never ever gona come back again. And if u not careful another northerner other than Buhari will be ur next president, going by PDP plans.
U claimed Northerners don't criticise their own. Another lie spotted. Balarabe is a northerner. Ciroma and many more re northerners. I know as usual u re too tribally blind to see these.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by hamilton62(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Everyday on Nairaland and Linda ikeji blog, Some Igbos make it a daily routine, to hurl insults on Oby Ezekwesili, calling her unprintable names they can find..

My question this morning is, what is exactly the Sin of this industrious Daughter of Igbo Land:

Has she insulted the Igbos in anyway?

Why Have some IGBOS Chosen Jonathan over her?

Is she corrupt? (Even she is, at least, Some igbos celebrate criminals)

What exactly is her sin?

my question too to you is: what offence did she commit that she is hated by the premier of Aso Rock thereby dragging her to the mud by barring and making her sit on the floor via his puppets, DSS after all her 'industrious actions' for the regime?
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My friend ur frustration comin from elecion loss is really somin else. Jonathan is never ever gona come back again. And if u not careful another northerner other than Buhari will be ur next president, going by PDP plans.
U claimed Northerners don't criticise their own. Another lie spotted. Balarabe is a northerner. Ciroma and many more re northerners. I know as usual u re too tribally blind to see these.
Are you OK? Do you think like Nigeria politician
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Eastfield1: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
obailala:
Mr Adult, I wasnt speaking to you when you jumped in to air your opinion about me. I do not have any problem with GEj, and I have no problem with any tribe... I only have a problem with the overly emotional gej followers who have refused to grow up and move on with their lives following the election. If you had half the maturity or wisdom you pride yourself to have, you should have seen that my message was simply targeted at some frustrated people who keep insulting an innocent madam Oby for no other reason than for her selfless engagement in a noble cause. To he whom brain is given, sense is expected. Thank you...
at the bolded.
which Ur Comments here shows u are referring to Over emotionally Gej followers.?
can u explain what you meant by ur statement below.
obailala:
To some of you obviously, Igbo virtue means worshipping gej.
who are you now referring to as Over emotionally Gej follower and what do u mean by u have no problem with any tribe.?
are u even listening to ur self?
are u not d one that made d bolded statement above while i was telling u of how u device means to insult Ndi igbo indirectly on every igbo related post?

The problem with U Yorubas is that ur hypocrisy gaht no limit.
U always believe u are Intellectually superior and therefore can fool any one any tym u all feel lyk.
anyway i don't hv tym for people who lack Understanding and who don't listen but want other to accept their own irrational Opinions and suggestion.
i still advice u re-read my first advice to U.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You don't cease to amaze me. Are you talking about Oby that uses her twitter account to bash and condemn Buhari's supporters mainly the Igbos by calling them wailing wailers?

Stop defending what you don't know. Had Oby been from North West, she would've been heading a prominent ministry, agency or parastatal. Her crime is being Igbo
it is obvious you don't know who Oby is. Her credentials doesnt need to beg for appointment or whatever energy sapping endeavor that looks like job to you. try and find out about how comfortable she is . No woman alive in the whole of Igboland and few in Nigeria can match her. Not even GEJ minister coordinator. For your info Oby sat on the largest wealth this nation can boast of - the extractive industries- and she wasn't moved by it but rather moved the sector to an enviable height by wholesale regulatory cultures she birthed . Not even the Amazon Dora Akunyili , of blessed memory, who was deceived by the serpent of inconsistent politics in her twilights can match Oby so far. Oby is intelligent , bold, unbiased, cultured and consistent - the hallmark of a great mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by obailala(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Eastfield1:

at the bolded.
which Ur Comments here shows u are referring to Over emotionally Gej followers.?
can u explain what you meant by ur statement below.

who are you now referring to as Over emotionally Gej follower and what do u mean by u have no problem with any tribe.?
are u even listening to ur self?
are u not d one that made d bolded statement above while i was telling u of how u device means to insult Ndi igbo indirectly on every igbo related post?

The problem with U Yorubas is that ur hypocrisy gaht no limit.
U always believe u are Intellectually superior and therefore can fool any one any tym u all feel lyk.
anyway i don't hv tym for people who lack Understanding and who don't listen but want other to accept their own irrational Opinions and suggestion.
i still advice u re-read my first advice to U.
A multitude of ur ilk have been abusing Oby of being a disgrace to the Igbo nation simply because she blasted your GEj, that's what this thread is all about by the way. Obviously her crime is not licking the feet of Jonathan like the majority, hence she's been labelled a disgrace to Igbos by you and your ilk. If you dont understand what I meant by emotional beings making irrational senseless attacks on the person of Oby, then you obviously dont deserve a further response.

And yeah, I am a Nigerian devoid of any form of hatred for any tribe, I can only detest a person because of the person's inherent wickedness or stupidity, but would never extend my judgement to his/her entire tribe.
And yes again, just for your info, I am not a yoruba person like many daft people I have interacted with on this forum think. I am more Igbo than most of the dimwits who come here spewing foolishness and claiming to be more Igbo than others all because of some silly political preference. If you arent comfortable with my political preferences, you should do the honorable thing by staying off my mentions and letting me be instead of joing the host of daftos on this forum who think anyone thinkinh differently must be yoruba. Thanks
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Eastfield1: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2016
obailala:
A multitude of ur ilk have been abusing Oby of being a disgrace to the Igbo nation simply because she blasted your GEj, that's what this thread is all about by the way. Obviously her crime is not licking the feet of Jonathan like the majority, hence she's been labelled a disgrace to Igbos by you and your ilk. If you dont understand what I meant by emotional beings making irrational senseless attacks on the person of Oby, then you obviously dont deserve a further response.

And yeah, I am a Nigerian devoid of any form of hatred for any tribe, I can only detest a person because of the person's inherent wickedness or stupidity, but would never extend my judgement to his/her entire tribe.
And yes again, just for your info, I am not a yoruba person like many daft people I have interacted with on this forum think. I am more Igbo than most of the dimwits who come here spewing foolishness and claiming to be more Igbo than others all because of some silly political preference. If you arent comfortable with my political preferences, you should do the honorable thing by staying off my mentions and letting me be instead of joing the host of daftos on this forum who think anyone thinkinh differently must be yoruba. Thanks
.i don't hav tym for this ur long epistle since u keep saying d same meaningless things u have been saying.
with ur repeat of "u n ur ilk" "Ur Gej"
one may wonder if u have been reading all the replies and comment left for u.
and how u come to conclude that Gej is "my/our Gej" is on u.
all i see in u is political sycophancy and Ethnic bigotry.
and u dont have to tell me u re not yoruba cos i have been on nairaland more than u could imagine.
u only fool those u can fool.
and as for why d igbos hate Oby.
u shud go to page two and Read my Reply to NgeneUkwenu.
any Igbo that tell u some tin else apart from that is just lying.
Gud9it

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by YorubaFynest: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Biafra, a place where ideas can't be opposed, where bitterness thrives and where bandwagonning is a must.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by obailala(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Eastfield1:
.i don't hav tym for this ur long epistle since u keep saying d same meaningless things u have been saying.
with ur repeat of "u n ur ilk" "Ur Gej"
one may wonder if u have been reading all the replies and comment left for u.
and how u come to conclude that Gej is "my/our Gej" is on u.
all i see in u is political sycophancy and Ethnic bigotry.
and u dont have to tell me u re not yoruba cos i have been on nairaland more than u could imagine.
u only fool those u can fool.
and as for why d igbos hate Oby.
u shud go to page two and Read my Reply to NgeneUkwenu.
any Igbo that tell u some tin else apart from that is just lying.
Gud9it
If you can read/discern, you should have understood my simple point from the comments on this thread and many others where ignorant folks keep blasting oby for no other reason than for the gej connection. The reason she's been blasted is obvious and you cannot try to twist that narrative.

As for the ethnic thing, or the claims of ethnic blasting, if i am blasted for my political choice, I will simply return the fire. You ignorantly claimed that i always insult igbos; point of correction, I blast PEOPLE who insult me or people like ngige, rochas, oby etc for our political choices. In every single instance i have mentioned the word igbo, i never for once generalised it, I always narrowed it down the the ignorant set of intolerant beings who keep blasting others for having a different choice. If that isnt clear to you, then I'm sorry I cant help you. People must learn to be tolerant and accommodating of people of divergent views.

And yeah I would say it again, just like you have claimed to have been on NL for ages, I hav personally maintained my ID on nairaland for close to 10 years and you must think I am very stupid to be faking who i am or my ethnicity for close to a decade on a faceless forum. But then, common sense isn't as common... gd morning

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Eastfield1: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
obailala:
If you can read/discern, you should have understood my simple point from the comments on this thread and many others where [ignorant folks keep blasting oby for no other reason than for the gej connection. The reason she's been blasted is obvious and you cannot try to twist that narrative.
As for the ethnic thing, only a little set of idiots on this forum think everyone with a different view is from a particular tribe (you can grade yourself as your spirit leads you). Just like you claim to have been on NL for ages, I hav personally maintained my ID on nairaland for close to 10 years and you must think I am stupid to be faking who i am for close to a decade on a faceless forum. But then, common sense isn't as common... gd morning
Ur main point is dat they ar blasting/insulting Oby.
ur bolded comment above just betrayed u.
u are doing what u are accusing others of doing.
datz sheer hypocrisy.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by obailala(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Eastfield1:
Ur main point is dat they ar blasting/insulting Oby.
ur bolded comment above just betrayed u.
u are doing what u are accusing others of doing.
datz sheer hypocrisy.
Whats the hypocrisy in that?... they blast oby simply because of the gej connection and that is exactly what it is. You may claim to have a different reason for blasting her, but the reason the majority of people blasting her are doing so is very very very obvious.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by freshdude99(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2016
cckris:
[size=20pt]She doesn't comport herself like an Igbo woman, Igbo wife, Igbo mother. Even if she's richer than her husband, she should still maintain the DIGNITY of Igbo womanness, not dabbling into things as if she doesn't belong to anyone.
[/size]
Well said
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MadamExcellency: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Babacele:
it is obvious you don't know who Oby is. Her credentials doesnt need to beg for appointment or whatever energy sapping endeavor that looks like job to you. try and find out about how comfortable she is . No woman alive in the whole of Igboland and few in Nigeria can match her. Not even GEJ minister coordinator. For your info [s]Oby sat on the largest wealth this nation can boast of - the extractive industries-[/s] and she wasn't moved by it but rather moved the sector to an enviable height by wholesale regulatory cultures she birthed . Not even the Amazon Dora Akunyili , of blessed memory, who was deceived by the serpent of inconsistent politics in her twilights can match Oby so far. Oby is intelligent , bold, unbiased, cultured and consistent - the hallmark of a great mind.

Ask question when you are not in the know about how lucrative that ministry is, even as at today and moreover there are no much actor.

That's btw, we are not talking of riches here. The super rich seek after relevance and when it's not forth coming they invest in destabilisation of the society using their influence and money. Engaging them gives them sense of belonging and opportunity for added fame.

Oby should be settled, her CV needs updating to include new roles and extraordinary achievement.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Ask question when you are not in the know about how lucrative that ministry is, even as at today and moreover there are no much actor.

That's btw, we are not talking of riches here. The super rich seek after relevance and when it's not forth coming they invest in destabilisation of the society using their influence and money. Engaging them gives them sense of belonging and opportunity for added fame.

Oby should be settled, her CV needs updating to include new roles and extraordinary achievement.
madam professor Id like to learn how petroleum sector is synonymous with the extractive industries in Nigeria? Haven't you heared of 'Solid minerals' before? The limestone, lead, zinc, coal iron,Trona, kaolin, gemstones, Tin etc deposits in this great nation that is feeding hundreds of companies all over the world is awesome. Y'a all Igbos need to be humble to learn.
You think Oby is being feared and respected by the eggheads in the globe for nothing? You think they call her madam due process for nothing? You think Obj, Ribadu, Gej, NOI etc respect for her being stewpid? Even y' all upon ipob'itches are her fans ' cause her name is your lips for reasons best known to you all.
Certain persons become institutions by the strength of their innovative discipline and intelligence, so they don't need to run after jobs or update any resume when their mere presence alone create resumes or new bars which others need. Our own Oby is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina / Gov. Akeredolu Orders Life Insurance For Journalists In Governments Press Crew / # Ondodecides : Is Another Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.