Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nassarawa Plantain Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nassarawa Plantain Farmers (555 Views)

New Discovery Helpful To Plantain Farmers / Banana and Plantain Farmers Federation Association of Nigeria(BAPFAN)08074660338 / Automatic Plantain Chips Plant For Commercial Plantain Farmers Enlarge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassarawa Plantain Farmers by nosa2(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'm looking for hybrid suckers in Nassarawa. I want to deal with farmers or if someone could direct me to where I can buy.

Please no agents or middle men. I will buy directly from the farm and would pay as I am picking up directly so no 419 pls
Re: Nassarawa Plantain Farmers by kel99: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
You said no agent or middle man, how then do you want to achieve your aim of buying directly from the farmer
Nevertheless if you are willing to credit me I will give you directions.
Re: Nassarawa Plantain Farmers by nosa2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
kel99:
You said no agent or middle man, how then do you want to achieve your aim of buying directly from the farmer
Nevertheless if you are willing to credit me I will give you directions.

Not all farmers are illiterate. I am a farmer and I hope to meet other farmers.

What is ur number so we can talk
Re: Nassarawa Plantain Farmers by kel99: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
nosa2:

Not all farmers are illiterate. I am a farmer and I hope to meet other farmers.

What is ur number so we can talk

(1) (Reply)

Online Classified Site For Farmers Only / In Need Of Plantain / Fresh Cassava Tuber Needed Urgently In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.