Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin (35918 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by EdifiedCEO: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Senate President, Bukola Saraki was welcomed by all and sundry when he paid a courtesy visit to his family house in Agbaji, Ilorin for Salah celebration.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-bukola-saraki-visits-his-family.html

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Power good sha.

Look at the security and hangers on around him,this man will rather die than give up any kind of power today,or in the nearest future.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by anonimi: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Spending the billions that we foolishly give him and the other SINators and representaTHIEVES that we sent to Abuja with our votes.
Our "only saviour" has not been strong enough to fix this blatant corruption in a country that pays N18,000 as minimum wage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by JewelRegi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hungry dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by anonimi: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Okay.

First sensible statement,the guy below me has ever typed on Nairaland.

Show him some love by liking his post please.

Anonimi has seen the light.

I have always seen the light.
That it is not the COLOUR that you want is simply your own personal problem, not mine.
When we warned you and other zombies of the total imcompetence of your "only saviour", did you not tell us to shut up?
Who is laughing now?
Who is gnashing teeth now?

Meanwhile, keep your likes.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by soberdrunk(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
The most honest and hard working Nigerian politician ever, the saviour of Nigerians, the next president of Nigeria, his royal 'honesty' Senator Bukola Saraki. The virtues of this hardworking man cannot be described by words, he loves Nigerians so much he even forfeited his salary and expenses, see the 'common' car he moves around in, such a humble man, will there ever be a man like this in our generation? May all the gods but 'local' and 'international' bless this man with everything he 'deserves'............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by valiantheartprod(f): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
saraki simple man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Greataausim(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
True son of his family...... Abeg, mak una advice am to stop corruptions
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by iamrealdeji(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
His head is bigger than his body.
Big head,big belly,narroww shoulders,thin body,thin arms.
Who is more shapeless between this man and Dino? Only that Saraki is far more mature and dresses maturely but Dino is a street thug.
But why does he like looking like he's tired of everything whenever he's in Ilorin?
Apart from the likes of RMD,
Nigerian politicians and big belly are like. Someone should give me Jacob Zuma's pic
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by RisMas(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Greataausim(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
The most honest and hard working Nigerian politician ever, the saviour of Nigerians, the next president of Nigeria, his royal 'honesty' Senator Bukola Saraki. The virtues of this hardworking man cannot be described by words, he loves Nigerians so much he even forfeited his salary and expenses, see the 'common' car he moves around in, such a humble man, will there ever be a man like this in our generation? May all the gods but 'local' and 'international' bless this man with everything he 'deserves'............

Pro- saraki spotted, With our loots wealths...?
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by midey93(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
Someone has gone mad again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by kennydee05(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
OMO MUTAIRU LAGBAJI

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by yanabasee(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Anonimi.. You shouldn't waste your time replying that zombie...... Dude's got nofin to say these days....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by MillionDollars: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
If e sure for him, he should walk alone without em securities, the next topic will be [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]
Just saying.....
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Greataausim(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:

Pro-saraki spotted# With our looted wealths....?
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Charleschidera(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Achorise: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
APC knows how to fight corruption, imagine the way they arrested Saraki, jailed him, he cant even walk about freely.

Unlike PDP that is everything is evil.
Nigeria my country, Buhari my saint.
PDP the devil.
APC the save heaven for all forgiven sinners.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by GoggleB(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thought he was going to be Stoned again..
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by belonare: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ole Ole ole

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by kaen1317: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fine boy...chopping money since 1896
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by dipopooo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
I just like Saraki naturally, he taught tinubu & co how to play d game of politics. I don't want to know whether he's corrupt or not, moreover 99%of Nigerians are corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Afe11: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
So no more news on nairaland? #sadshiii

1 Share

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Akiika: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't pity any Nigerian claiming to be suffering. If you still have energy to hail those that are stealing you blind, then your sufferhead is still not critical. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by asumo12: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dem no stone Amu ni

undecided
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by valiantheartprod(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
what's simple about him? You must be an Ilorin girl. Ilorin people are uneducated
oya unquote me, before I vex for you more than I am vexing now
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by JoBabs(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by luckman20(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
The same people ranting on nairaland will be there to celebrate that licensed robber ooooo, you'd see them saying ọmọ wa ní

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by PentiumProf: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
I agree with you a 200 percent
The slayer of he goat jagagban tinubu
The slayer of mere commissioner vice president
The slayer of daura dullarf
All hail Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by leunseyis(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na sooo.
Re: Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin by Cletus77(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
na everything dem wan post? Those who like him have time, as for me, i no get time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution / The Lions Den Of Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.