Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (35646 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Earlmikky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
The damn thing is under construction and there where talking as if is already in the market
This will soon be another junk by FG
TRUST ME
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by rusher14: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
magmack:
Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.

Swear say you go die if you ever chop the rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by rusher14: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

still on no.1 (ii) and i'm already needing extra sheet...plus d time allotted is too small

You too dull sef.

I see you carrying this course over.

Faili Faili
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by rusher14: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What did Patience and le shoeless use our scarce money to do?
Building a 4 star Hotel where everyone is on minimum wage.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by rusher14: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
cyrilamx:
Because you are an irredeemable kleptomaniac doesn't make everyone is. The dearth of history in school curriculum is really devastating. There is no Nigerian living or dead since our coerced political marriage by the British, that had held federal com political appointment as Mohammadu Buhari, yet even states Governors are far richer than him.at the young age of 32, Buhari was already a military governor of the defunct North-eastern state comprising 6 states now in 1975 under late Ramat Murtala. In 1976, following the assassination of Ramat, he became federal commissioner of petroleum under Obasanjo and later head of newly formed NNPC. In December 31, 1983 at the age of 40, he became Nigerian 5th military Head of States until toppled in 1985 by IBB. We all knew how he jailed nearly 500 corrupt politicians including ex-kano gov of 2nd Republic ; Sarkin Buwa -sentenced to 300 years imprisonment. In 1994, following the establishment of PTF to judiciously use the excess proceeds from crude oil, Buhari accepted Abacha's offer to be executive Chairman of PTF -a position he executed with 80 percent success. And now in 2015, he is currently 5th executive president of Nigeria since second Republic. Tell me if this guy wanted to loot, wouldn't he has been far richer than Dangote, obj,Tinubu and even IBB? Plz erase bigotry from ur mind and appraise what is gud. Criticise constructively and when necessary.

A gazillion likes.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by leisuretym: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
FG should also construct one in Abakaliki , Gboko and Ofada, the pioneer of rice farming in Nigeria
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
rusher14:

You too dull sef.
I see you carrying this course over.
Faili Faili

grin see who's talking...yhu that don't even know Wch question to start with

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Eheen? We are waiting
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by signz: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
cyrilamx:
Because you are an irredeemable kleptomaniac doesn't make everyone is. The dearth of history in school curriculum is really devastating. There is no Nigerian living or dead since our coerced political marriage by the British, that had held federal com political appointment as Mohammadu Buhari, yet even states Governors are far richer than him.at the young age of 32, Buhari was already a military governor of the defunct North-eastern state comprising 6 states now in 1975 under late Ramat Murtala. In 1976, following the assassination of Ramat, he became federal commissioner of petroleum under Obasanjo and later head of newly formed NNPC. In December 31, 1983 at the age of 40, he became Nigerian 5th military Head of States until toppled in 1985 by IBB. We all knew how he jailed nearly 500 corrupt politicians including ex-kano gov of 2nd Republic ; Sarkin Buwa -sentenced to 300 years imprisonment. In 1994, following the establishment of PTF to judiciously use the excess proceeds from crude oil, Buhari accepted Abacha's offer to be executive Chairman of PTF -a position he executed with 80 percent success. And now in 2015, he is currently 5th executive president of Nigeria since second Republic. Tell me if this guy wanted to loot, wouldn't he has been far richer than Dangote, obj,Tinubu and even IBB? Plz erase bigotry from ur mind and appraise what is gud. Criticise constructively and when necessary.

Campaign season is over. This is the time to show all working.

After jailing over 500 so called corrupt politicians, didn't he lead us to recession? The first recession we've ever experienced was under him.

Now his 2nd coming, we're now in another recession.

He's the first leader to lead a nation to recession twice sir ( I don't know of any world leader to hold such a ridiculous record). It's not a coincidence.

Please President Buhari was stupendously rich before he became President. His stewardship at PTF was horrendous down south. He may have done well up north but down south he did below 20%.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Drealthing:
Finally we are heading in the right direction. Those rice exporting countries won't like this. Hehehehehe
Which direction is right? Government has no business running businesses. Businesses do. If rice polishing is good business, it will happen. There are times when govet can intervene. This is not one of them. The purpose of privatization was to create some effeciency. Though not yet perfect, it is better than rewinding. So the rice to be polished belongs to who? FG should use it's fund to provide public goods. This sounds like business and it will not work out well.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice development
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
leisuretym:
FG should also construct one in Abakaliki , Gboko and Ofada, the pioneer of rice farming in Nigeria

I no know why Kebbi was picked only. And people say good move. I used to hear of Abakaliki rice. Didn't know Kebbi produced a lot too. Even if they did, the polishing facility should be in at least 3 strategic locations. But like my previous comment. FG has no business doing this.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:
OP abeg edit your post. The picture clearly shows Wacot Rice, ikeja Lagos as the client. This is not a Federal government project. The FG does not build factories or industries again.

I pray it is not a govr project. I am with u. Knew something was fishy.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by PqsMike: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Federal Government should stop deceiving the masses, this project is not a federal government owned project .
It is owned by WACOT RICE LIMITED.
And the project has been on since early this year.

I know alot about the project as I am indirectly linked to the project.

If truly it's owned by the federal government. officials from the ministry would have been visiting.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by leisuretym: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
You are correct,private business men should be the one to do this, Government things don't function well

tiwiex:

I no know why Kebbi was picked only. And people say good move. I used to hear of Abakaliki rice. Didn't know Kebbi produced a lot too. Even if they did, the polishing facility should be in at least 3 strategic locations. But like my previous comment. FG has no business doing this.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
magmack:
Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.
There is nothing buhari will do that ll please u.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by rusher14: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

grin see who's talking...yhu that don't even know Wch question to start with

grin
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Sunglass20(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
OK..... I don dey see this structure since and have been wondering what it is. Una Weldone. If the speed Wey them use erect this structure is the speed at which they execute other projects in Nigeria, Naija go better!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by aremed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

your write up is as foolish as you are...in one sentence, what is the essence of all you have used your precious time to write?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by GaniLAb(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
this design group groups are really balling ohh...nice work..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Trendishine: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
they should do fast please o, rice done finish for nigeria
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Wicked Examiner grin
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
steppin:
Always kicking off or laying of stone on projects, for over a year. No completed projects.
The Amadioha wey go strike this government dey do warm up.

Tell me what project ur hero was able to start and finish in his years in power..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
SerialGist:
God punish buhari over and over again. Meanwhile, a pack of hungryman indomie noodles is now N150. What a change! See how the hausa/fulani and yoruba betrayals brought hardship upon Nigeria. God punish buhari and all apc members from top to the bottom including those who voted him in.

Kill urself and die. Buhari is ur president till 2019 at least..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
leisuretym:
Even Otukpo.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
signz:

Campaign season is over. This is the time to show all working.

After jailing over 500 so called corrupt politicians, didn't he lead us to recession? The first recession we've ever experienced was under him.

Now his 2nd coming, we're now in another recession.

He's the first leader to lead a nation to recession twice sir ( I don't know of any world leader to hold such a ridiculous record). It's not a coincidence.

Please President Buhari was stupendously rich before he became President. His stewardship at PTF was horrendous down south. He may have done well up north but down south he did below 20%.
When he came to power in 1984 Nigeria is already in recession,God always bring him to savage 9jeria.Read history books well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
But why polish rice like shoe?abeg bring d rice make we chop am like that jare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Excellence12(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Balanced paper!!!
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by danot1030: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari is working, ipob is wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recap: My Journey So Far Into Maize Farming / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.