Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (57958 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by donshegzy: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bennet Omalu, the f has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

Bennet Omalu @bennetomalu9168
I must advice the Clinton campaign to perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton's blood. It is possible she is being poisoned.
3:01 AM - 12 Sep 2016

But this is Omalu, whose credentials and tenacity are well known. He wasn’t giving up on Twitter, adding that his reasoning is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee who has expressed admiration for Putin.

Putin, as The Washington Post reported, was implicated by a British inquiry in January in the poisoning death of Alexander Litvinenko, a former KGB operative, in London in 2006. The Post’s Griff Witte and Michael Birnbaum wrote at the time:

Although the inquiry stops short of conclusively blaming Putin — noting the opaque nature of Kremlin politics — it finds that there is “strong circumstantial evidence that the Russian State was responsible for Mr. Litvinenko’s death.” And citing the high-stakes nature of an operation to assassinate a former KGB officer on British soil, it finds that the operation would probably not have gone ahead without Putin’s direct approval.

Omalu, famously played by Will Smith in “Concussion,” has studied and obtained a number of degrees. Born in Nigeria, he became a U.S. citizen in 2015. He became known for the tenacity with which he pursued the deaths of several former Pittsburgh Steelers during his time in the city’s medical examiner’s office. Eventually, he convinced skeptics that players were suffering brain damage as the result of taking a number of blows to the head.

He wasn’t stopping with just one tweet about Clinton and poison.

I do not trust Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. With those two all things are possible.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by jayjam(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mr Benneth abi shey na bet9ja E Neva Reach Dat Level Nah....Jayjam Was Here First

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by whitecloth: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
That's a big lie

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by donsteady(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wahala
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by ladyF(f): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmm....odikwa very possible. Let me use this opportunity to warn Buhari, the pipu that want to poison him are many. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
The doctor is now suffering from chronic traumatic encephalopathy

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by RealJaneDoe: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make they nor con kill this woman . She's truly an inspiration to women. Its not easy to go this far in a male dominated world.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by ELPablochapo: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
If this news happens to be true, then i will say Americans have lost it. Politics of bitterness and wickedness they wished us has backfired.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by StephanieLuv(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

I must advice the Clinton campaign to perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton's blood. It is possible she is being poisoned.
3:01 AM - 12 Sep 2016

Conspiracy theories, never knew a Nigerian would ever be among them

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by jerryunit48: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
No I don't think so
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by IamOpemipo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nowplayin CBB- fela kuti

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Jaykan(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Name checkers will soon appear and this thread will go to hell

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
President Donald. J Trump. What a time to be alive!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amazing, i had recommended that she take "Agbo Jedi" to clear her system grin

12 Likes 1 Share

The next president of America is a woman - Apostle Johnson suleman.

I just dey observe**

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by raysville(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
NOT TRUE...

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by solid3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let me read first.

How can this guy try to implicate Trump? Why is everyone scared of a Doland Trump becoming president.

Clinton may be another Yar'adua in the making of she ever become the president.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by philo3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Omalu , Hmm
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Promismike(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
funny.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by soberdrunk(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Rayman5(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
I said it in the other Thread that I suspect trump stone her otumokpo Oyibo sef dey do juju o haaaaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by adorablepepple(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided rada rada, they better focus on her health and leave trump alone

11 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by aimuan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Anything is possible in politics.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by brostheo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg I am hungry jor
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by sibepoc(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na talk be this? I don't like Trump but this is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by dickhead01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stories dat touch....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by GoggleB(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did Trump feed her?

This Doctor is insane..

10 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by TamedWolf90: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Serious accusation meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Greataausim(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mehn.... Politics with different matters, the has to be sue to court.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Agimor(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
This one nah na APC and PDP oh counter accusation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.