Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (57984 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by venom13(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
@bennetomalu9168 evil like say you don smoke how can you say Trump or Putin poison her?
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by AAinEqGuinea: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maybe Dr. Biafra was indeed onto something again cool

TV anchor announces Hillary Clinton's death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by datigbogirl: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Nowplayin CBB- fela kuti

Crazy pic
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Have said it before...go watch the video and you will see that the guy "his handler" did not even show any sign of fear and not even paying her so much attention as the move her into the vehicle. I said it before and I will say it again Hillary has more than 8 body double. And #michealjackson is still alive. So the should not use this to divert attention like Nigeria politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Both Trump and Hillary are nothing but the puppets of corporations. Trump the megalomaniac and Hillary the she devil. Americans don't have anything.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

Blatant lie. A typical Nigerian analysis. Trump has no moral for anything. No one asked him not to capitalize on any situations. He just learned how to play safe and lay low after many instances that he suggested H. Clinton being executed. B. Clinton's health was the topic during his time too. By Nov, Trump loses, game over.

Hope you know what's going on now.

Take some time to watch Sky News or CNN instead of Africa Magic. Every political analyst has said the same thing this is not Lai Mohammed, Wike, Fayose politics.

I can't find the ckips on Sky and Cnn where political analysts stated exactly what I stated but here is something to chew on

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-joe-biden

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-to-savage-id-rather-face-hillary-than-bernie/

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by onelife97: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
the lil fame no do O'maalu he still wan reach Killary Killton. ...U see wetin fame dey cause.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by WestAfricanGoon: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
cry cry cry

Why?? Why did you have to disgrace yourself Dr Omalu
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by valiantheartprod(f): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
doctor turned prophet, abi mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by toidflex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
solid3:
Let me read first.

How can this guy try to implicate Trump? Why is everyone scared of a Doland Trump becoming president.

Clinton may be another Yar'adua in the making of she ever become the president.
people are scared of trump because when trump bcome america president hmmmmmm the world we turn upside down,
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's a suggestion, and nothing wrong in doing toxicology tests.
I remember Alexander Litvinenko.

Conspiracy theories dey sweet sha..
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Kgdavid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
This guy fought hard to make and clear his name... why does he want to tarnish his image by making wild allegations? Na wa o
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by imperiouxx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
vodutive:

Take some time to watch Sky News or CNN instead of Africa Magic. Every political analyst has said the same thing this is not Lai Mohammed, Wike, Fayose politics.

I can't find the ckips on Sky and Cnn where political analysts stated exactly what I stated but here is something to chew on

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-joe-biden

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-to-savage-id-rather-face-hillary-than-bernie/

Why do I need Sky News when I have ABC7 Eyewitness News and who are those people you mentioned? H. Clinton remains the favorite even here in New York - home of Trump. Stop reading from blogs or listening to road side news paper stand analysis. Try read between the lines and see that my comments addressed where you wrongly said that Americans don't trust H.C like anyone trusts Trump either. Comparison as to who Trump fears is none of our business. Also your reason why Trump is quiet was ridiculously wrong. Again, Trump has no moral for anything. He's only playing by the advise given to stay off controversies as much as possible. If he says anything implicating right now, he would be held accountable for it.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by LorDBolton(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Don't mind the idiot

He (like most blacks) hate trump because of his anti-immigration stance.

Even trump WILL NOT risk poisoning a democratic nominee, russia, china WILL NOT dare.

Such an operation Is tantamount to WAR... even the Russians n Chinese know the spy-counter spying game... the bubble would eventually burst.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by biggie73(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
It is what it is: conspiracy theories. Just like the death of Tupac and MJ. It has zero meaning in reality.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by AAinEqGuinea: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
toidflex:
people are scared of trump because when trump bcome america president hmmmmmm the world we turn upside down,

Either way it's messed up. I love it.

-If Hillary recovers/wins, Trumptards will feel betrayed unlike any other time in history. Trump followers were heavily invested in Brexit as well, they'd like to keep that momentum going.
-If Trump wins, minorities will likely go crazy. Mexicans are not building that wall and Trump will have to force it. His claim of blocking Muslims into the country (Buhari's BFF)
-If something happens to Hillary (as it appears right now) Obama postpones the election (indefinitely) and all of thee above happens. Personally, I pray that this scenario plays out.

I know many will make such a claim each election cycle, but polarization has never been this high and it's great.

biggie73:
It is what it is: conspiracy theories. Just like the death of Tupac and MJ. It has zero meaning in reality.
this Tupac theory is probably the best I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt1VBke9Hhw

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by engrchykae(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jesuobu:
Please heal her Lord and don't give Donald trumpet a chance
a typical Nigerian,she was simply playing people to give sympathy vote,Hillary is evil,I can see beyond her pretence,Trump is real.
pmb played this same stunt prior to his election where he arranged for some of his brothers to attack him while he made sure he was inside an armoured SUV.
the masses are gullible and politicians always cash in on this open cheque.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Reference(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
vodutive:
why is this man making a fool of himself? Every credible political analyst will tell you that Trump's best chance of winning is against Hilary because Americans do not trust/like her. It's like Buhari V GEJ half of those who voted for Buhari voted for him not because they beleived in gim but because there was no other choice. If anything happens to her and she is substituted by say Biden or Sanders, then the election is a walkover and Trump loses hands down. So does it make any sense? Why hasn't Trump been capitalising on her health issues? Because he doesn't want to make it an issue that may cause pressure and force her to step down.

Exactly. You are well informed. And the sympathy vote that the Democrats will get if she steps down will be inundating.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Shemkaz09: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
fake news everywhere, heard knocking radio dis morning Datz she's suffering from 9/11 buhaha wey shale for White House, anoda doctor dey yarn Okpata talk now
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by engrchykae(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
she was simply playing people to give her a sympathy vote,Hillary is evil,I can see beyond her pretence,Trump is real.
pmb played this same stunt prior to his election where he arranged for some of his brothers to attack him while he made sure he was inside an armoured SUV.
the masses are gullible and politicians always cash in on this open che
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

Why do I need Sky News when I have ABC7 Eyewitness News and who are those people you mentioned? H. Clinton remains the favorite even here in New York - home of Trump. Stop reading from blogs or listening to road side news paper stand analysis. Try read between the lines and see that my comments addressed where you wrongly said that Americans don't trust H.C like anyone trusts Trump either. Comparison as to who Trump fears is none of our business. Also your reason why Trump is quiet was ridiculously wrong. Again, Trump has no moral for anything. He's playing by the advise given to stay off controversies as much as possible. If he says too nasty thing right now, he would be held accountable for it.

This is how you fail exams: answering a question the examiner did not ask you. Nobody said Hilary is not the favourite. Maybe you need to go back to school to learn english properly. The issue is not about Hilary being favourite but Trump having a better chance of winning against Hilary than Sanders or Biden so it's not in his interest for anything to happen to her.

...and just in case yopur english is still failing you, Trump having a better chance against Hilary is not the same thing as saying Trump will beat Hilary.

try these:

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by chidozieikeji2: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Make they nor con kill this woman . She's truly an inspiration to women. Its not easy to go this far in a male dominated world.
I will rather support buhari to rule for another 8 years dan for this woman to become presido for 1 year

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
a typical Nigerian,she was simply playing people to give sympathy vote,Hillary is evil,I can see beyond her pretence,Trump is real.
the masses are gullible and politicians always cash in on this open cheque.
nah.. I don't think so. I have heard both candidates speak and what a man has in his heart, is what proceed forth from his mouth. Trump is an advocate of hate and execration. At this point, we should be teaching love and accommodation and not hatred. It's Trumpet that is evil.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Osyabj: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

Why do I need Sky News when I have ABC7 Eyewitness News and who are those people you mentioned? H. Clinton remains the favorite even here in New York - home of Trump. Stop reading from blogs or listening to road side news paper stand analysis. Try read between the lines and see that my comments addressed where you wrongly said that Americans don't trust H.C like anyone trusts Trump either. Comparison as to who Trump fears is none of our business. Also your reason why Trump is quiet was ridiculously wrong. Again, Trump has no moral for anything. He's playing by the advise given to stay off controversies as much as possible. If he says too nasty thing right now, he would be held accountable for it.

Only people who have NOT set their foot in the US does not know that next President of the US, Hillary Rodham Clinton has been set in granite ab initio. The main stream US media are only making Trump occassionally look close, like the LA times.

US presidentional election is not a popularity vote contest but State by State Electoral college vote count. On that reality President Hillary Clinton is the First Female President of the US.

Mrs Clinton is Solidly ahead in all battle ground states and when you assign toss-up states Mrs Clinton has more than 270 Electoral votes needed for several months now.

Further, Las Vegas, the Worlds betting Empire has a 70% to 30% betting in Favour of the next President of the US, Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. You can take that 70% bet on Hillary and cash it in any US bank.

Learn more about electoral college status right here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by amagunnerfan: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Serious accusation meanwhile
No snake will see you and wait. I will look for a stick and challenge the idiot to a fight.

I can't wait for the day a big stick will be unfortunate enough to meet me one on one.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by engrchykae(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
both Trump and Hillary are not good for Americans,they are like apc and pdp.
infact all American presidential party nominees are puppets in the hands of big corporations such as the Rothschilds,the owners of citi bank,Morgan etc.
there is oppression of people both in Nigeria and America just that Americans are treated better than Nigerians by their government.
Trump will only do the dictates of the powers that be or go the way of john f Kennedy.
Hillary has been in the dirty game for 25 years eg 9/11,Iraq,Libya,mko abiola etc.
you need to see Trump forming loyal in front of the Jewish lobby group AIPAC.
THEY ARE ALL PUPPETS.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by AAinEqGuinea: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
vodutive:
why is this man making a fool of himself? Every credible political analyst will tell you that Trump's best chance of winning is against Hilary because Americans do not trust/like her. It's like Buhari V GEJ half of those who voted for Buhari voted for him not because they beleived in gim but because there was no other choice. If anything happens to her and she is substituted by say Biden or Sanders, then the election is a walkover and Trump loses hands down. So does it make any sense? Why hasn't Trump been capitalising on her health issues? Because he doesn't want to make it an issue that may cause pressure and force her to step down.

I never trusted Hillary, she's dirty like anyone else. "I do recall"s. Trump was aDemocrat for long time and friends with Clintons. Hard to believe, but politicizing Hillary's health would actually be beneath him.

Obama may be up to something.

Firstly. DO we honestly believe that Obama of all people didnt know how ill Hillary is before she ran? Obama and the DNC had to know.

Secondly, Obama spoke with assertion, as a matter of fact, that Trump wont be President. There are only a few times I've heard a person speak like this. Comedian Joan Rivers spoke with a similar tone about Barack being gay and Michelle Obama being a man (tranny). Crazy, right?? Well, 3 weeks later she was dead from "questionable causes".

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
@osyabj

it really is difficult to engage in discussion with people without a grasp of the english language, is that the issue, is anybody arguing with you over who will win between Hilary and Trump? So why the story about electoral college? Do you people understand what it means when I say A has a better chance against B than against C. Do you understand that nowhere in that statement does it say A bill beat B or C.

We are speaking proper englidh here not Africa magic english please, if you cannot grasp the basics of English go back to night school
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by flokii: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
cowardSeun:
The many effects of slave trade...

The doctor is probably Lai Mohammed's lost brother.

You better calm ur nerves and learn.. You and ur agitating brothers.
It's called world politics, a very big stage not for weaklings and overly proud pple.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by imperiouxx(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
vodutive:

This is how you fail exams: answering a question the examiner did not ask you. Nobody said Hilary is not the favourite. Maybe you need to go back to school to learn english properly. The issue is not about Hilary being favourite but Trump having a better chance of winning against Hilary than Sanders or Biden so it's not in his interest for anything to happen to her.

...and just in case yopur english is still failing you, Trump having a better chance against Hilary is not the same thing as saying Trump will beat Hilary.

try these:

lols, is this why you posted lot of images just to make a point? cheesy Relax, breath in & out. I pointed out your ridiculous conclusion as to why you believe Trump is quiet on the issue, I don't know what that has to do with English grammar or lessons. Like I said, your conclusion in the initial post was ridiculous. Relax before you injure yourself on US issues that you read from bloggers.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by imperiouxx(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Osyabj:

Only people who have NOT set their foot in the US does not know that next President of the US, Hillary Rodham Clinton has been set in granite ab initio. The main stream US media are only making Trump occassionally look close, like the LA times.

US presidentional election is not a popularity vote contest but State by State Electoral college vote count. On that reality President Hillary Clinton is the First Female President of the US.

Mrs Clinton is Solidly ahead in all battle ground states and when you assign toss-up states Mrs Clinton has more than 270 Electoral votes needed for several months now.

Further, Las Vegas, the Worlds betting Empire has a 70% to 30% betting in Favour of the next President of the US, Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. You can take that 70% bet on Hillary and cash it in any US bank.

Learn more about electoral college status right here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

This is true. You know there is difference between first hand info and hearsay. It's disgusting to come to nairaland and see many local analysts talking what they know nothing about because that's what they read from bloggers, biased media or heard at news paper stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.