Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura (34953 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by greatermax77(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow with yesterday man leading today.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by millionaireman: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cave coppers.Vanity coppers. In 1985, Buhari told the then youthful fathers of these vanity coppers that as youths, they would be leaders of the future.

Thirty one years after, Buhari is still leading Nigeria. These vanity coppers can't ask why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by whitebeard(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
...I remembered the corpers that die as a result of the dog and the baboons soak in blood statement that was made by this man.

...I remembered a man who say is ambitious is not worth the blood of any Nigeria

Nigerians like me voted for the dullard and today we regret and we wish that GEJ will come!
I don't wish for GEJ to return because the younglings are around..it's almost their time...GEJ, PMB, OBJ..there time is almost over cool...

Peace

Drops mic
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Mavrick2012: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha! No show, highest sallah meat and 1 dansa juice(small pack) each. If nah our former oga, dem for use Rang Rover finish service...... grin grin
apparently, u are one of the gullible few who still blv buhari is a saint.
I remember when Ibb, Abacha just got to power, we equally tagged them "saint".
Today we know better. Lol
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by millionaireman: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:
Did they go there to ask him about those killed in 2011 when his almajiris obeyed the fatwa on dogs & baboons to be soaked in blood because he failed again to win elections after trying in 2003 and 2007

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Janjaweeeed section of coppers, that's the section of coppers that visited Buhari, perhaps, plus a few non-Janjaweeeed coppers. Evidence: can't see any woman copper in the photo of visiting coppers. Janjaweeeeds usually don't take women on political expeditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
...I remembered the corpers that die as a result of the dog and the baboons soak in blood statement that was made by this man.

...I remembered a man who say is ambitious is not worth the blood of any Nigeria

Nigerians like me voted for the dullard and today we regret and we wish that GEJ will come!

Nigerians like you voted for PDP who raped the economy for 16 years, leading to where we find ourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by tdemo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
mars123:
jobless man like you no go like see buhari tell am your mind.
see as you carry am for head like say na you I dey follow talk Get well soon bro??
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by moredollar(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

Abeg, enough of this "GEJ will come" bullshit abeg. We shall never see another GEJ again (amin).

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
They seem very happy. Apparently buhari is working. Some people are just sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Ibidapson(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
The flowers are overgrown, where are the gardeners?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by anonimi: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by anonimi: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by seunfape(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
People wey they look for money jam man wey no sabi give money .
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
waste of time. why them no go motherless baby homes
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
olokeded:
Some serving corpers in Daura, Kastina state paid a courtesy visit to President Buhari's residence today.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-corpers-visit-president-buhari.html

If it were Goodluck, am sure they wouldn't leave empty handed after the visit but I can't say the same for Buhari.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Durbaubal682: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Kazrem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

It's a matter of time. As much as I am heavily affected by this administration, I believe it could be worse with the GEJ's.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

It is well
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by BABANGBALI: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Baba no go give dem pass pure water
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by misscall247: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
mensdept:
Some of those corpers look like grandpa corpers sef..See one with bald head. I guess like President like Corper. OLD and FRAIL, with no business in today's leadership
hired Corpers......lol
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Carter4luv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
the guy in the second pix b like my brothers and sisters make we dey to bak to camp, nothing come out frm dis man.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by billyG(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
I hope he has enuff security,IPOB corpers will b their boiling with hatred. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Mississauga1: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2016
sad
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by supereagle(m): 1:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Godsate:
Make I go drop my own gift for house before I comment.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Doghari: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Did they remind the murderous dullard of the christian yoruba and Igbo corpers he killed in 2011, when he lost an election to a christian president?

See the victims of dogs and baboon president.

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Caseless: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
FowlYansh:

this guy, you're so amnesiac and low reasoning.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Caseless: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Doghari:
Did they remind the murderous dullard of the christian yoruba and Igbo corpers he killed in 2011, when he lost an election to a christian president?

See the victims of dogs and baboon president.
shut the fvck up!
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Doghari: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Caseless:
shut the fvck up!

E pain the abokirudeen! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.