Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73256 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
any hard feeling
my boys try
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
lalaboi:

Iya Barca jor . .rubbish team. . .gud thing i secured me money by tipping osasuna to draw! grin

sharap mr man before i kick off ur ass ekwu
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2009
all the Barca haters are bunch of
Ass holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
let me go and rest.
i believe my boys
gud nit my Pals that loves my Boys
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
I am ok with my 1 point.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2009
No hard feelings but Marquez disappointed me.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2009
Barcelona Star Daniel Alves Set To Return for Rubin Kazan Tie - Report
The Brazilian has mad a speedy recovery from a thigh injury,

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola looks set to receive a timely boost ahead of their trip to Russia to take on Rubin Kazan in the UEFA Champions League with the news that Daniel Alves has recovered from injury and will make the trip, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Alves hobbled off towards the end of the Champions League tie between the two teams at Camp Nou and had been expected to miss a minimum three weeks of action but less than two weeks after picking up the thigh injury it appears the Brazilian is set for an early return.

Barring setbacks in the coming days Alves will be fit for selection in the Central Stadium in Kazan but it is unlikely that he will be risked if ne is not 100 per cent.

Alves' return to fitness is a further boost to coach Guardiola with the news that Eric Abidal's elbow injury is not as bad as first feared and should not rule him out of contention for the crucial Group F showdown

ope o!i think marquez still needs more time to fully recovered. forza barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2009
Ogazi, before we played that match, did I not complain about Marquez's problem? That guys is becoming a bad luck and a calamity like former Mr Abidal. Oh God help pep.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2009
Marquez dey vex me angry
Thank God Alves is back!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Borat1: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2009
Go and collect another loss at the tartasan republic,
They'll freeze ur play, then bury you in the snow
Rubin 2 - Barca 0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2009
~Borat~:

They'll freeze your play, then bury you in the snow
Rubin 2 - Barca 0

So what if it doesnt happen? Change that ur signature to whatever ur club is '" burn in hell"
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
~Borat~:

They'll freeze your play, then bury you in the snow
Rubin 2 - Barca 0

Yeah right!it could even be worse than you have anticipated,but certainly that wont stops us from getting to the next round and disgrace your team with our young lad from the academy.i do not think you have forgotten in a hurry what the combination of xavi,inesta and messi did to your team last season.pls pray to jam barca in the quarter final of CL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^And just what did they do? undecided tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
ogazi007:

Yeah right!it could even be worse than you have anticipated,but certainly that wont stops us from getting to the next round and disgrace your team with our young  lad from the academy.i do not think you have forgotten in a hurry what the combination of xavi,inesta and messi did to your team last season.pls pray to jam barca in the quarter final of CL.

We played a goaless draw at the nou camp and 1-1 it ended at the bridge, thanks to ovrebo angry (barca qualified on away goal rule ) so what

are you shouting abt undecided, anyone reading your comment would actually think barca did beat chelsea, SMH
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
19-man squad leave for Kazanwww.fcbarcelona.cat

After an early session at the Club’s training grounds, the Barça party flew off for Kazan on Monday midday. 19 players, including Dani Alves have been named in the squad. Milito and Chygrynskiy remain in Barcelona.

Manager Josep Guardiola has named a 19-man squad for the trip including Brazilian full back Dani Alves, who was cleared for action by the Club’s medical team on Monday.

Milito and Chygrynskiy stay behind

Gaby Milito continues his recovery from injury while Chygrynskiy is ineligible having already played in Europe this season with Shakhtar Donetsk.

Training in Barcelona

The players had a training session in Barcelona prior to taking off at around 1 pm for Kazan.

Abidal OK

Abidal, who returned from the match against Osasuna with heavy bruising to his right elbow, took a full part in training and was included in Wednesday’s squad.

Ibrahimovic and Messi

However, Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic did not take part in Monday morning’s session and instead worked on a programme of recovery exercises in the gym.

i pray we messe them up bark
i believe my boys
Up FCB!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2009

V.V

Alves PIque Puyol Maxwell

YaYa
Xavi InI

Messi Ibra TH14

Rubin Is going down on Wed.
Forza
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
k
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
scantee i dey feel u on a majorly level.
Rubin wud regret the day they felt a victory in CAMP NOU/
Ruling Barca out would have to be observed in ROUND TWO/
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
khanye:

V.V

Alves PIque Puyol Maxwell

YaYa
Xavi InI

Messi Ibra TH14

Rubin Is going down on Wed.
Forza

i love the formation
rubin kazam must go down
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
eyonigger:

scantee i dey feel u on a majorly level.
Rubin wud regret the day they felt a victory in CAMP NOU/
Ruling Barca out would have to be observed in ROUND TWO/

my man how far,
wetin u want ur bro to do now,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
jalether:

We played a goaless draw at the nou camp and 1-1 it ended at the bridge, thanks to ovrebo angry (barca qualified on away goal rule ) so what

are you shouting abt undecided, anyone reading your comment would actually think barca did beat chelsea, SMH

Scantee nuffin do you.

Tom Henning Ovrebo is the most erroneous and also the most experienced referee to have handled such a Chelsea VS Barca semi final Match. You guys came to Nou Camp to rob me with a revolver gun with all of your harsh leg tackles and even got away with a penalty kick from a foul against Henry, we went to the fallen bridge with Russian Ak-47's and we were robbed first sending Abidal off  unworthily, Tom had to correct his fuc.k ups by disallowing unnecessary CALLS that your chelskians were creating. A 10 man Barca playing the gigantic/defensive bulose, what next were u guys doing? Defending and looking for saara penalty. You guys are  morally losers  in the UCL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by kokonets(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2009
Barca fans how una dey,
All these chelski fans sef, U guys were afraid to attack the mighty barca cos u knew what would happen. 10 man barca still scored a goal with the only shot on target, barca rules and kazan will fall

Forza Barca!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2009
FBS:

^^^And just what did they do?  undecided tongue
Sent you packing from the competition you have never ever won.you will have to show some respect to the elders.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2009
jalether:

Story story!Defeat is a defeat,it appears to me that it does not really matters whichever form it comes.
Forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2009
ogazi007:

Sent you packing from the competition you have never ever won.you will have to show some respect to the elders.
What are you on? expired Phensic? undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by bammy(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2009
ogazi007:

you've been refreshed with an expired Farm-fresh Yogurts . . . you this thallophyta !
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2009
FBS:

What are you on? expired Phensicundecided
I dont do drugs,and even if i want to get high certainly is not gonna be a cheap drug like the one mentioned above.
i aint high on anything,just setting the records straight, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2009
bammy:

you've been refreshed with an expired Farm-fresh Yogurts . . . you this thallophyta !

Talk is cheap!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Scantee nuffin do you.

Tom Henning Ovrebo is the most erroneous and also the most experienced referee to have handled such a Chelsea VS Barca semi final Match. You guys came to Nou Camp to rob me with a revolver gun with all of your harsh leg tackles and even got away with a penalty kick from a foul against Henry, we went to the fallen bridge with Russian Ak-47's and we were robbed first sending Abidal off unworthily, Tom had to correct his fuc.k ups by disallowing unnecessary CALLS that your chelskians were creating. A 10 man Barca playing the gigantic/defensive bulose, what next were u guys doing? Defending and looking for saara penalty. You guys are morally losers in the UCL.

my man noting do u as well.
Note: alall these bunch of Barc a haters should leave this thread now before they encoure my wrath.
nonsense
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
If the pitch is OK then I’m not worried" www.fcbarcelona.cat

Director of football Txiki Begiristain is convinced Barça can put on a good show despite the cold in Kazan. However, he warned that the group is difficult and the fixture pileup could also prove tricky.

Txiki Begiristain spoke to reporters in Barcelona on Monday morning before boarding the plane for Russia. He expressed cautious optimism for Wednesday evening’s clash: “If the pitch is Ok then I’m not worried. I believe we are the better team and the main thing is that the players warm up thoroughly. Kazan work hard and have a good group of players. We mustn’t forget that they are champions of their country and they’ve got money to spend”.

A difficult group

Group F is extremely tight with Barça, Rubin Kazan and Dynamo Kiev tied on 4 points while Inter have 3. Txiki reminded reporters of what he said directly after the group draw in Monaco: “I remember perfectly how I assessed the draw. I especially emphasized the difficulty of the away matches. In all senses it’s a very balanced group. Inter and Barça were the favourites and now we have to fight to qualify in two away matches”.

A good start

Despite the uncertainty of the Champions League, Begiristain is satisfied with the Club’s start to the season. “We have achieved the same results as last season in the Champions League but in the league we are top with seven wins and two draws and in the Cup we lead 0-2 from the first leg. It’s only October and we’re getting excited!”

Injuries and referees

Barça’s director of football also referred to Dani Alves and to the referee in last weekend’s match. There was good news this morning from Club doctors who announced that Dani Alves is fit to play: “The main thing is that he makes a full recovery because it’s a long season.” However, Begiristain refused to be drawn in to criticism of the referee of the Osasuna match: “It’s not our style to complain about the referees. In addition I don’t think it would be fair for Barça or Real Madrid to do that”.
we must beat them
go!!!!!!!!! my boys
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
Week 9

Rank Team GP W D L GS GA P
1 Barcelona 9 7 2 0 24 5 23
2 Real Madrid 9 7 1 1 23 6 22
3 Sevilla 9 6 1 2 16 5 19
4 Valencia 9 5 3 1 16 9 18
5 Mallorca 9 5 2 2 16 9 17
6 Deportivo La Coruña 9 5 1 3 12 11 16
7 Sporting Gijón 9 3 4 2 11 10 13
8 Espanyol 9 3 4 2 8 9 13
9 Athletic Bilbao 9 4 1 4 9 13 13
10 Osasuna 9 3 3 3 11 10 12
11 Getafe 9 4 0 5 12 14 12
12 Real Zaragoza 9 3 2 4 13 18 11
13 Villarreal 9 2 3 4 12 11 9
14 Real Valladolid 9 2 3 4 14 17 9
15 Almería 9 2 3 4 8 12 9
16 Tenerife 9 3 0 6 5 17 9
17 Racing Santander 9 1 4 4 10 17 7
18 Atlético Madrid 9 1 4 4 10 19 7
19 Deportivo Xerez 9 1 2 6 3 16 5
20 Málaga 9 1 1 7 8 13 4

go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FCB
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
Messi: "I have never played anywhere so cold" Vanessa Forns

Lionel Messi has said that against Rubin Kazan, Barça will need to get over the extreme cold and play their typical football to ensure a good result. But he did admit “I have never played anywhere so cold”.

The extreme cold in what is generally considered Russia’s third capital is the definite protagonist of FC Barcelona’s trip to Kazan. Although he does admit that "the Russian winter will be reflected in the game ", Messi considers that the key to victory revolves around “not thinking about it … we have to go out onto the pitch as we always do, and try to impose our style of playing and look for a good result.”

"We shouldn’t think about it"

This is going to be the coldest game of football the Argentinian has ever played in, but he hopes "it has no affect on the team at all … I have never played anywhere so cold. I hope it doesn’t show, and the way to do that is simply not to think about it. The important thing is to play a good game” he added.

Taking chances

But aside from the climatic conditions and the famous Rubin Kazan victory in the game played at the Camp Nou, Messi knows that a win is essential to get everybody "feeling a little bit more relaxed" about the situation in Group F. He also believes the players “need a bit more luck than they had in the home fixture … in Barcelona we had a great game and had much more chances to score. But we just didn’t get much luck in front of goal. Let’s hope tomorrow we get to put some of them away.” But whatever happens, he added that “this game is not a final."

Rubin Kazan, a great side

Asked about the squad from the Tatar city, he observed that “they are a great side … Rubin Kazan have some top quality players, they’re very fast on the counter attack and also defend well".

Close stuff in the Champions League

Asked whether, after losing at the Camp Nou to Rubin Kazan, Josep Guardiola’s side will be stepping into the Centralniy Stadium with a certain dose of extra energy, Messi made it clear that "we are in the Champions League, a competition where no team is inferior to any other, where everything is very close. Now the important thing is to win here, nothing more ".
we must win this match oh no matter what
gomy boys!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.