Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73264 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
Krayola:

hha no vex my broda

http://www.justin.tv/sensacioon007/popout
ok let me try it
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
@krayola
is not working
pls update on what is on, is the guys supressing my boys
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
chai i dey miss something
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
chai what is the update in the pitch
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
Pedro Goal!!

0-1 Barca,

These guys are pretty decent. They're making us work
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
Krayola:

Pedro Goal!!

0-1 Barca,

These guys are pretty decent. They're making us work

thanks bro hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thanks to pedro
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
Goal Pedro!! 2-0

The pass from Jeffren was excellent.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
Full Time

0-2. Pedro brace.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by lailai2(m): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2009
Good result considering the circumstances but would habe loved to see more of dos santos. We always need an orchestrator in these kinda matches. Pedro just can't stop scoring, can he?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2009
goal! pedro! smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2009
Thank u o!baba God,we have done it again.
we rested most of our first eleven and we cant stop shining.
no be GOD?osasuna is next.forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2009
Pedro Pleased To Have Scored In All Competitions For Barcelona

Barcelona striker Pedro bagged a brace in the Copa del Rey fourth round against Cultural Leonesa, and afterwards revealed that he is happy to have scored in every competition for the Blaugrana.

Pedro scored the only goals of the game in a comfortable 2-0 win for the visitors, adding his Copa strikes to the goals he has already scored for Barcelona in the Primera Liga, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Super Cup and the Spanish Super Cup.

"I am happy to be able to score today and have now scored in several competitions, but this would never have been the case without my team-mates," he revealed.

Pedro has now scored six goals in 13 appearances this term, after failing to score in 16 previous outings since his debut in the 2007/08 season.

He admitted that the win over Cultural Leonesa required his side to work very hard, and said that the win "was not easy".
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2009
up the young guys
we remain barca home or away we remain the giants
Forza Barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
My guys are the best in town for now, no shaking at all, all the same, kudos to pedro grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
pedro don raise hope again oo! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
George_D:

pedro don raise hope again oo! grin

sure we believe in him, more to come
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
George D, shut the Bleep up, you are a loser and an intruder. Only God knows which spy agent he works 4.

@ Yesterdays match, didnt watch it, but I can only grin grin

lailai long time, wetin dey happen with you?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2009
in this age why are still behaving so childish? every sane adult knows when he's licked! so why are you still living in dreamland?grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
Osasuna vs barcelona is not the game to watch on saturday,i dont think anyone would forgive him/herself for missing the match of the week:madrid vs Getefe, lol.wahala dey,i dey feel,smell,see danger for madrista.up barca,we are opening the gap to 6 points tomorrow.
only barca can make u happy,no dull urself,no team like FC BARCELONA!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
ogazi007:

Osasuna vs barcelona is not the game to watch on saturday,i dont think anyone would forgive him/herself for missing the match of the week:madrid vs Getefe, lol.wahala dey,i dey feel,smell,see danger for madrista.up barca,we are opening the gap to 6 points tomorrow.

LMAO grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
**winks! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
TH14 is back cool, The squad for tommorow's Match

Goalkeepers: Valdes, Pinto
Defenders: Puyol, Pique, Chygrynskiy, Marquez, Abidal, Maxwell
Midfielders: Keita, Toure, Busquets, Iniesta, Jeffren, Xavi
Forwards: Messi, Ibrahimovic, Pedro, Henry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by lalaboi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
is 2mrw 30th? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
no, it's 32nd! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
ogazi007:

100% sure
no one like my boys
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
lala, does asking or trying to correct the date set for the osasuna match got anything to do with grinning? George you are a fake, two mouthed prawn.

Barca style of play to feature in Nike competition

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/10/n091027107486.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
Tourmalet starts in Pamplona David Puig

Josep Guardiola has said that the game with Osasuna marks the start of the most decisive part of the season. Camacho’s side will have to bring out the best in Barça.

The “Tourmalet”, a name coined last season for the toughest stretch of the season in honour of the infamous Tour de France stage, starts at the Reyno de Navarra. Barça have games against Osasuna, Rubin Kazan, Athletic Bilbao, Inter and Real Madrid. Guardiola believes “the next games will determine the future and we’re starting at a ground we have traditionally found very tough. I will hope to see a cause and effect in the next few games. Osasuna are in top form. They have only lost one game at home, against Sevilla, and they have very clear ideas about what to do. It will be a game to test ourselves and a warning ahead of the next few games”.

Osasuna attacking aggression and quality

Guardiola described his views of the Pamplona based side. ”Pandiani is a natural goalscorer; Camuñas and Juanfran are two very good wingers in the one on one, and they’ll try to make the most of set pieces like corners and throw-ins. They are a very aggressive team in the good sense of the word, and will put us under pressure from the first minute and force us to work very hard”.

Henry and Chygrynskiy

Guardiola also spoke about Thierry Henry, who is about to return from injury. “Henry will do a lot for us this season. I have no complaints about him until now. He has always been disposed and willing. I am sure he will appear at the key moments of the season”.

As for adaptation of the Ukrainian Chygrynskiy, Guardiola said ”he’ll be giving his next press conference in Spanish. That says it all. It is a shame the injury has taken some of the edge out him after he arrived from Donetsk but he is a player who works hard and he’s adapting very well

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/10/n091030107541.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
win must win todays match sure
go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2009
Hi Pals
it will soon kick off
what are ur expectation about this match
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2009
Barca game about to kick off
hahaha see pep with smoot head

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.