Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73192 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2009
George_D:

i think say the jersey na for dash. grin

lol, awoof dey purge belle uncle. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2009
eyonigger:

@ khanye, dnt get u bro?

Im getting my own jersey on the 23rd.

About that girl you told me about on phone
and that funny thread about you on romance section grin

kokonets:

@khanye, ever since we chatted bout dat barca stuff u no get back 2 me oo,

Which one b dat
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by kokonets(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2009
@khanye
those barca jersies nowgrin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2009
honeric01:

lol, awoof dey purge belle uncle. grin

no be all awoof oo! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
George_D:

no be all awoof oo! grin

ok, which one no dey purge belle?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
kokonets:

@khanye
those barca jersies nowgrin

Buzz me on YIM when u get on cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Khanye, I pick race as I see sey the girl nor be wetin I like. She come post thread on Romance, some idiots like shrimp come talk sey na me create the thread myself to form papa-playa.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
eyonigger:

Khanye, I pick race as I see sey the girl nor be wetin I like. She come post thread on Romance, some idiots like shrimp come talk sey na me create the thread myself to form papa-playa.

lol, no mind that Shrimp guy jare
u know say the guy be buffoon nao
how ya side?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
honeric01:

ok, which one no dey purge belle?

na the barca one no dey purge belle. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
i hear you
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2009
should i forward my address to you for delivery? smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2009
George_D:

should i forward my address to you for delivery? smiley

man, i am not a taylor cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
i no understand. i thought the jerseys were ready made. abi you wan sew them yourself? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
eyonigger:

U dey craze for head. Bloody Fool. C'mon agbero 10 10 naira like you dey yab person. Anoufia.

khanye:

lol, no mind that Shrimp guy jare
u know say the guy be buffoon nao
how ya side?
Waka shege!!!!.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
George_D:

i no understand. i thought the jerseys were ready made. abi you wan sew them yourself? grin

na cut and sew we dey talk, nobi like aba made, na lagos made ok? grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
DAVID VILLA IS IN VALENCIA SQUAD FOR TONIGHT'S GAME!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
Krayola:

DAVID VILLA IS IN VALENCIA SQUAD FOR TONIGHT'S GAME!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Don't worry, Pique is there to hold onto him, and if worse become worse, yaya toure is there to give him a 3 months injury cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
haha. If we go a man down against Valencia at the Mestalla we are in big trouble

[size=14pt]David Villa Included In Valencia Squad To Face Barcelona[/size]

Los Che are waiting until the last possible minute before deciding whether to risk 'El Guaje'.

Valencia coach Unai Emery has named a 19-man squad to face Barcelona tonight, and the big news is the inclusion of David Villa.

An extra player has been named in the matchday squad in case the striker does not prove his fitness, but Villa was able to train with the rest of the squad this morning with no ill-effects.

'El Guaje' will now undergo a further test before the match kicks off this evening in order to judge whether or not he is fit to face the Spanish champions.

If the Spain international is unable to take to the pitch, Nikola Zigic will take his place as the lone striker.

Valencia squad to face Barcelona: Cesar, Moya, Miguel, Bruno, Navarro, Dealbert, Alexis, Maduro, Mathieu, Albelda, Mata, Pablo, Ever, Baraja, Silva, Alba, Miku, Zigic, Villa.

[b]

[size=14pt]Guardiola: I Want David Villa To Be Fit For Valencia-Barca Game[/size]

[/b]Pep says he wants all the best players to play.
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has said that he hopes David Villa is fit to play against the Blaugrana when they take on Valencia at the Mestalla on Saturday, in what he described as "one of the hardest matches of the season".

The Barca coach also said that he expects El Guaje to play, but added that Serbian striker Nikola Zigic can also be a threat for Valencia.

"I hope Villa plays because I prefer to play against the best players from each team. I also expect that Zigic can play in his place, but I think Villa will play. I understand that he wants to play, because of the prestige there is, a player wants to be playing games like this," Guardiola told a pre-match press conference.

"The game is one of the toughest of the year. The crowd of Valencia is behind the team, and both the fans and the team itself will force us to play at our best."

Guardiola also rued the absence of French striker Thierry Henry, who scored four times against Los Che last season. Henry picked up an injury whilst on international duty with France.

He added, "He is a very important player for us. These things happen in football, but he is recovering his best form and we need him."
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
good, we must watch a cracker tonight, dstv dey experiment with my console oo, wetin i go do them?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
@all my barca fans
i don tee wee i dey fine Barcelona fans thread , after the former one was moved.

ahead of todays match which we know very well that Valencia is Zero point for todays match.

Barça squad for Valencia namedwww.fcbarcelona.cat

Zlatan Ibrahimovic returned to training with the FC Barcelona first-team squad on Friday evening and has been named in the 18-man squad to face Valenica at the weekend.

The Swedish international went through a full work-out wit the rest of the players and will now travel to Mestalla for the game on Saturday. Pep Guardiola has named an 18-man squad for the seventh league encounter of the season. Thierry Henry, Dmytro Chygrynskiy and Gaby Milito are the only three players that are unavailable through injury.

21 players
As well as seeing Ibrahimovic back in action, training on Friday saw young midfielder Martí Riverola promoted from the Juvenil A side after the game he was due to play in was postponed this week.

In total 21 players took to the playing fields at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper as Chygrynskiy and Milito trained by themselves away from the squad, meaning that Henry was the only absentee.

Saturday schedule

The squad will depart from the training complex at 10.30am on Saturday and head to Barcelona Airport in El Prat. They are scheduled to arrive in Valencia at 12.25pm and will then head to the Westin Valencia hotel where they will stay until travelling to Mestalla. The Barça party will stay in Valencia and return to Barcelona on Sunday at midday.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/10/n091016107329.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
Up barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
scantee:

Up barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are welcomed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
I expect a tough game from Valencia.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
yes, valencia needs to test the power of Barcelona this season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
we r winning cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2009
when is barca match starts
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
we will win
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
which will the match keeks off
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
9pm, real madrid is already leading with 2 goals
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
honeric01:

9pm, real madrid is already leading with 2 goals

thanks my man
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
you're welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.