Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73271 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
honeric01:

are you making sense at all where did you see a conductor operating a laptop computer?
dude,stranger things have happened.It's nothing new.the way yo talk,you sound like soeone who sells the computer,but never gets to use one.
Reason like someone with a computer,instead of someone inside a danfo or molue.it's only daft people like you who post before thinking.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
honeric01:

thank you bro for letting me know on time,

anyways, how you dey? have you gone to get your U-17 tickets yet?

by the way, do you think Pep's going to use Maxwell for this weekend's game?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
honeric01:

by the way, do you think Pep's going to use Maxwell for this weekend's game?

I dey man, i want him to play jare
Abidal adds nothing to the attack
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
khanye:

I dey man, i want him to play jare
Abidal adds nothing to the attack

OK oo, yea, abidal is not really doing his best even though he's my name sake, hopefully, we'll bounce back pretty well.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
haha

This Eastbay guy wouldn't look so desperate if he wasn't being so dramatic. It's fair game to yab us for losing, but your comments are soooo exaggerated, it's damn near impossible to take u seriously. Enjoy ya sef . . .  wink

@ Barca fam.  Anyways, I downloaded the game and watched it. It was just one of those days. They scored 2 goals from 2 individual mistakes so I'm not worried (Marquez just got back from injury so he's kinda off point). We had them locked in their half pretty much the whole game and hit the post sef. Ibra had a very good game, and Iniesta is starting to look like his old sef. Messi looked out of sorts, and so did Xavi who gave the ball away and was unable to control the midfield like he usually does. I'll blame it on fatigue from the Internationals. AFter this weekend's game all we have is a midweek copa game against some division 49 team so pep will most likely start the kids. Hopefully our main players can get some rest. If symptoms persist after that I'll start getting really really worried.

I also don't think Pedro and Bojan are ready to hold down our forward line. As super-subs they have been great, but they just seem to get pushed around a lot. I'm looking forward to Henry's return and hopefully we can get Robinho in the winter, even though I don't think he's the ideal candidate. In retrospect I wish we signed Arshavin when we had the chance. He's doin the business at Arsenal and would be perfect for us. .

Zaragoza at Nou camp this weekend. We'll see how that one goes before i start to panic.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
honeric01:

OK oo, yea, abidal is not really doing his best even though he's my name sake, hopefully, we'll bounce back pretty well.

Most Definitely, it's just a wake up call
it's good to lose now than to lose in the middle of the season
u Grab wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
khanye:

Most Definitely, it's just a wake up call
it's good to lose now than to lose in the middle of the season
u Grab wink

thank God it's not round 16 or quarter final,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
I just cnt imagine this thread being infested by hating roaches all of a SUDDEN after our loss, people I have never seen on Barca thread just keep showing up. Its better jare, let them spice up the thread with hate, at least the title of this thread says it all.

Kray, we go win on Sunday, that one na for sure, plus I really want madrid to qualify for the next round of the CL, cos am seeing ATL Madrid crashing out in this round.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ Krayola

It will be nice if we can get Robinho but Luiz Saurez is not a bad option.
we are short of striking options now
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
i prefer robinho to Suarez oo, both are not too tall but robinho's more skillful than Suarez
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
honeric01:

i prefer robinho to Suarez oo,  both are not too tall but robinho's more skillful than Suarez

Suarez wont cost much,
the dude is good
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
robinho's better as for me.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Eastbay:

The La Liga is a joke,as far as I'm concerned.
When EPL players start performing in major international competitions like their La Liga,Serie A & even Bundesliga counterparts have done for decades upon end,then you can get back to moi.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Eastbay has been chatting bollocks here.

He should tell us when the last time a third club won EPL. 2004? The same time Valecia won in Spain.

I have seen Deportivo, Valencia, Madrid and Barca win La Liga, He should tell us when 4 teams won EPL, If he brings in Blackburn in 1995, You can also remind him Atletico won in 1996.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2009
dayo,
do all of us a favour and shake the cockroaches that have been roaming in your brain free.
The question was:apart from Real and Barca,which other team can win LaLiga.
You're just a rancid fart.
krayola,
still haven't made any point.my claims exaggerated?you're funny.
just because you don't have an answer doesn't mean you should make such claims.
go and take a piss.
honeric01:

thank God it's not round 16 or quarter final,
ok, i take back that garage call.that was a sensible post.
chic2pimp:

When EPL players start performing in major international competitions like their La Liga,Serie A & even Bundesliga counterparts have done for decades upon end,then you can get back to moi.
and the above emboldened were so poorly represented in UEFA's nominee list for the Ballon d'Or.
zoo material
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2009
Aside from Man Utd and Chelsea which other team can win the EPL?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Aside from Man Utd and Chelsea which other team can win the EPL?
Bayern Munich
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2009
^^^Are these symptoms of Alzheimer or what?

You come here making baseless claims you cant back up. Tell us how many clubs can win EPL aside Man Utd and Chelsea. This is no beer parlour or Old Buka argument

From records only 3 teams have won it recently in the last 13 years while La Liga has 4 winners in the same time frame
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2009
Eastbay:

and the above emboldened were so poorly represented in UEFA's nominee list for the Ballon d'Or.
zoo material

It's the winner that counts not who & what is representing.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2009
FACT

in the last 10 seasons, 4 teams have won the La Liga in the same time frame only 3 EPL sides have.

Real Sociedad laid a better challenge on the La Liga in 2002/2003 than Liverpool have managed in 15 years FACT
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2009
The La Liga is a joke,as far as I'm concerned.

We can all see that the EPL is the joke here.

In 10 seasons man Utd has won 6 Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2
La liga has Depotivo 1, Valencia 2, Madrid 4, Barca 3

Tell us the joke league here
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

We can all see that the EPL is the joke here.

In 10 seasons man Utd has won 6 Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2
La liga has Depotivo 1, Valencia 2, Madrid 4, Barca 3

Tell us the joke league here

Thank you for pointing out the fact some people don't know, they only know how to argue and type anyhow without making a research, just because they like one particular league than the other does not make their league perfect or better than the rest except if you have these kind of facts to back your claim up,

LA LIGA is MORE competitive than the EPL

challenge this claim with your own facts!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2009
Dmytro Chygrynskiy is back cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2009
where did he go before?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Where did he go before?Honerico u crack me up big time.

My barca fans!u guys should not pay serious attention to all the haters,they will soon shallow their words.
i want ur team to remove Barca from this season CL.haters should pray their team meet barca in the CL knock out stages.
we shall see.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
ogazi007:

Where did he go before?Honerico u crack me up big time.

My barca fans!u guys should not pay serious attention to all the haters,they will soon shallow their words.
i want your team to remove Barca from this season CL.haters should pray their team meet barca in the CL knock out stages.
we shall see.

abi na

well, i want man u to meet barca once we enter the knock out stages grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
honeric01:

where did he go before?

Chygrynskiy has not featured for the Blaugrana since straining knee ligaments in their away win at Malaga on September 26 and his imminent return will be a welcome boost to Guardiola with news that Brazilian defender Daniel Alves is set to miss about three weeks after picking up a late injury in the defeat to Rubin Kazan on Tuesday night.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
khanye:

Chygrynskiy has not featured for the Blaugrana since straining knee ligaments in their away win at Malaga on September 26 and his imminent return will be a welcome boost to Guardiola with news that Brazilian defender Daniel Alves is set to miss about three weeks after picking up a late injury in the defeat to Rubin Kazan on Tuesday night.

ok, ose
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
honeric01:

ok, ose

Puyol may be shifted to right-back
the centre-half pairing would be Chygrynskiy and Pique
For the Zaragoza match
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
maybe they're all just jokers?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
khanye:

Puyol may be shifted to right-back
the centre-half pairing would be Chygrynskiy and Pique
For the Zaragoza match

thats the only option we have.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
honeric01:

thats the only option we have.

Abi oooo, Marquez dey vex me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.