Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot (15039 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Folksyharry(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Even though I don't trust Nigerian government to spend this money judiciously I support Falana. They have been using our money to make profit all this while so they should release it to us without any hassle. If we allow this it'll set wrong trend.

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
I wonder who will reconstruct all these roads being damaged this rainy season.

Our leader is blaming Jonathan.

By 2017, it will be very difficult travelling from one Nigerian state to the other.

We are watching APC with their mouth action..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by signz: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Maybe the west are now doubting the integrity of President Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by oyinkinola: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Bujumbura:
Yoir English has improved tremendously grin grin

Yoir Your English has improved tremendously to the standard.
the white collar slave!
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by basadenet: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
I did not really agree with Falana, why? Because the foreign Governments knew Nigerians very well to be very dubious in matter like this, hence the condition. If the money is released with any condition, most or some will ends in few people's pocket. Many has happen in the past and this will not an exception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by wink2015(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2016
It has been in the news that the man who want to help Nigeria get back our loot in the united states is asking for 40 per cent of the loot. That is just for an individual for helping us to bring back our own money that was looted by General Abacha.

Now Switzerland is giving us condition that the world bank should supervise the spending of the loot in Nigeria.

I think the whole exercise is a breach of international law.

However, it is a wake up call to Nigeria to put necessary machinery on ground to fight graft.

It is rather funny that President Buhari administration have indicted so many people through the EFFC but nobody has been jailed so far despite all this media trials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Billygee2u: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Everfrank:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/falana-urges-rejection-of-conditions-for-abacha-loot/162304.html
has Buharidullardinho agreed that Abacha his role model and best friend looted Nigeria?
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Felixtuta(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2016
OOH BOY!!! 321 million dollars!! Money no be here oo.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by grodt999: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
uboma:
I agree with Falana on this one.
The loot belongs to Nigeria and should be returned unconditionally.

You are ill informed.

Previously returned loot was re-stolen by Nigerian officials and another recovery process started again to return already-returned loot.
Nigerians as a whole are incapable of providing leadership and commonsense, they need to be supervised like slaves, even when government provides infrastructure (with and without stolen loot) they are usually substandard and primitive!

AbdulSalam Abubakar was the first Nigerian leader to recover stolen Abacha loot, there was information from western countries that he provided a personal foreign account (via a Lebanese called Chagoury) to lodge the stolen loot and that was the end of some of the money.

Nigeria is actually better off under a Swiss bank clerk who will award contracts and pay when he inspects them. Buhari is less educated, more corrupt and incompetent than a European low grade civil servant.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by basadenet: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2016
wink2015:
what a condition? the man who want to help Nigeria get back our loot in the united states is asking for 40 per cent of the loot.

Now Switzerland is giving us condition that the world bank should supervise the spending of the loot in Nigeria.

I think the whole exercise is a breach of international law.

However, it is a wake up call to Nigeria to put necessary machinery on ground to fight graft.

It is rather funny that President Buhari administration have indicted so many people through the EFFC but nobody has been jailed so far despite all this media trials.

May be you got it wrong, the man said that the SGF is asking for big kick b..k, so he should held responsible for delaying the deal and not him.

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Billygee2u: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Abeymills:
To mr fantasticaly corrupt president bubuhari abacha never stole nigeria money it's gudluck n pdp or Nigerians are corrupt ...
only a Criminal can cover a Criminal ,
for Buhari to defend Abacha shows that bubumumuhari is corrupt because birds of the same feathers flock together.
show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Buhari is corrupt and steals like Abacha

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Rockyrascal(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
ELPablochapo:
To me, falani is just out there for his pocket and nobody should take this man serious.
drug lord,pls give a reason for saying this.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by stanisbaratheon: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Bujumbura:
Yoir English has improved tremendously grin grin

yours is gasping for fresh air wink
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by ELPablochapo: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Rockyrascal:
drug lord,pls give a reason for saying this.

Lol,dis ur title shaa. Why is he keeping a blind eye to Burutai saving account magic that generated millions of dollars.
So many but its a topic for another day
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by dotedote: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Thank God u started with "To me" which clearly indicated how you reason

ELPablochapo:
To me, falani is just out there for his pocket and nobody should take this man serious.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by dotedote: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Where did you school?

drss2:
look at dis attention seeker which one is better, accept their conditions n get abacha loot with world bank supervision or reject their conditions n get notin except dis govt is planning to reloot d loot. switzerland is not oblidged to return any loot to nigeria. dis fool doesn't even know dat switzerland has d right to keep all stolen funds as their money.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by dotedote: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2016
So is yours. Just that u need to work on your spellings. It is YOUR not YOIR.

Bujumbura:
Your English has improved tremendously grin grin

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Josmila(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
I agree with Mr Falana on this one, we're a sovereign nation and as such they can't be giving us conditions for repatriating our stolen monies.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Mr Falana, what can Nigeria government do if they decide not to give us these Money. Noting.

Infest these loots are sitting in some private banks abroad generating interest for other governments.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
uboma:
I agree with Falana on this one.

The loot belongs to Nigeria and should be returned unconditionally.

Even when our government is not reliable? Abeg have a rethink
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Falana,since our useless leaders can't do without looting,it's better for Swittzerland to supervise them to avoid the money developing wings to fly into another foreign account.We even need to be recolonized if it'll make us live like human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by linusbnn(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

....God bless you sir, I've said this before but the stubborn wailers took on me as if they have other country than Nigeria!
where is labour union, student, union, where is human right advocate, or Nigeria is no longer sovereign nation?
this is rubbish, we will have our money back no matter how long it may be, with-out condition!

Please put pride aside,this people are fighting for our interest(masses). They want to monitor what this money is used for and there is nothing wrong in it. Our past and present government have proven to be unreliable. What about the money that was returned b4,what happened to it?. Don't be deceived by our sainty Buhari oooooo,never you trust a man when it comes to money

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by oyinkinola: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
linusbnn:

Please put pride aside,this people are fighting for our interest(masses). They want to monitor what this money is used for and there is nothing wrong in it. Our past and present government have proven to be unreliable. What about the money that was returned b4,what happened to it?. Don't be deceived by our sainty Buhari oooooo,never you trust a man when it comes to money
..you are wrong, I can't buy this lie from you, why?
when buhari emerge as the president of Nigeria, all these foreign countries and foreign institutions were the first to praise the saintly and dignitary of the man call Buhari and they promised to help him in any step he take to save Nigeria, but what changed their mind when it come to return our money, why putting condition on us, are will lending the money from them? is money belong to them? their medials is the first to report bad news on our nation why? anything today depend on money how can they sit on our money and still have gut to insult us, or accused us of incompetence! USA,SWISS,SA sit on, not less than $810million!
tell me it will be how much in Naira today(810,000,000*450)=₦
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by masseratti: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Wait oooo, if Abacha loot is still being uncovered and recovered,and he stole it when crude oil was at 15 dollars, can anyone imagine what other head of state would av stole when it was at $110 or even $30? hmmmmm Nigeria sha.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Ademat7(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
drss2:
look at dis attention seeker which one is better, accept their conditions n get abacha loot with world bank supervision or reject their conditions n get notin except dis govt is planning to reloot d loot. switzerland is not oblidged to return any loot to nigeria. dis fool doesn't even know dat switzerland has d right to keep all stolen funds as their money.
what kind of nonsense do u write up there?
why teenagers come full NL Dis days?
even if u hate ur country never should u mk such statement.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by timeman: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Abeymills:
To mr fantasticaly corrupt president bubuhari abacha never stole nigeria money it's gudluck n pdp or Nigerians are corrupt ...
A country cannot be fantastically corrupt in one year. Those 16 past wasted years defined how fantastically we were. For once, quote what the Archbishop said as well.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Sirblack1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
drss2:

The same right you have to keep stolen Property abi .....Go and read Law and stop ff blindly
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by John902(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
ELPablochapo:
falani was right,we are sovereign state
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by InvertedHammer: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Simple.

Switzerland should tell Nigeria to go collect the money and wash her hands off. As a sovereign nation, Nigeria should find ways to secure her funds and not asking Switzerland to do her dirty jobs after the deed is done. Switzerland should make it a policy to confiscate any funds lodged illegally into her banks. Then the money will be gone for good.

Falana should know that Nigeria cannot expect to be treated like an adult when she keeps behaving like a child.

Switzerland gave the conditions because they mean well. Past experience shows that if not in Switzerland, the fund will be domiciled in private accounts in a different country after repatriation to Nigeria.
\
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Rajosh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
none of my business . We ordinary Nigerians will never feel the impact of the returned loot.
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by tectonotimes: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by Eliteklaus(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
self righteous oyibo pipo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP / Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.