Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? (2942 Views)

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guys the sort of business i do requires me to constantly take top quality pictures. To avoid carrying load i want to combine a good phone with great camera, and not buy a camera unit. What smartphone isnt more than 100k that combines good software with good battery and a great camera?

anybody, please?
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by eleko1: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Samson 3300 new edition embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cool wink very rugged
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
eleko1:
Samson 3300 new edition embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cool wink very rugged
Your head o
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by tutaboi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
It depends what u have in ur pocket . shar p phones plenty
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by immanuelobodo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
samsung has it for you go fir samsung phone
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP.. Brand new..?
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
OP.. Brand new..?
Doesn't matter, whether brand new or UK used. I just want a phone with a mad ass camera
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
thedarklord:

Doesn't matter, whether brand new or UK used. I just want a phone with a mad ass camera

Get a Sony Xperia. Anyone

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by sheddy03: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
thedarklord:

infinix zero 3 - 20.7MP back camera. and is cheaper than Samsung of less MP cameras.
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by olexjay(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
thedarklord:
Guys the sort of business i do requires me to constantly take top quality pictures. To avoid carrying load i want to combine a good phone with great camera, and not buy a camera unit. What smartphone isnt more than 100k that combines good software with good battery and a great camera?

anybody, please?
u can get yourself an infinix note 3 or infinix zero 3 they both got good camera
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by hakinze00(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
I recommend iPhone but if you want Android Sony Xperia will do the trick
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by Lexusgs430: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
thedarklord:

anybody, please?

Get a Camera like the Sony T900. Mixing business(standalone camera) and pleasure (smartphone), might not be advisable..................

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Get a Camera like the Sony T900. Mixing business(standalone camera) and pleasure (smartphone), might not be advisable..................
Hmm ok i'll consider that bro,thanks
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
hakinze00:
I recommend iPhone but if you want Android Sony Xperia will do the trick
Z5 abi?
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by omoalajah(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Get Camon C9 and thank me later. The price wont tear your pocket either
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by missslimzy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Get yourself a Camon C9....
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by datyorubaboy: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Camon C9 13MP Rear and Selfie Camera
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by hakinze00(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
thedarklord:

Z5 abi?
Z5 get senior brother Sony Xperia X,but any sony xperia product should do the trick too
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Shey no xiaomi phone has great performing camera ni
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by KuliMart: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
thedarklord:

anybody, please?

Get Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro or Xiaomi Mi Max

Visit Kulimart dot com or check this https://www.nairaland.com/2296829/kulimart-buy-quality-cheap-phones/15#48793205
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
thedarklord:

Don't listen to these Infinix and Tecno nonsense

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S6 edge, A7 (2016), A8
Sony Xperia Z3+, Z4

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S6 edge, A7 (2016), A8
Sony Xperia Z3+, Z4
Lol aii boss thanks
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by sheddy03: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S6 edge, A7 (2016), A8 Sony Xperia Z3+, Z4
OK, but him pocket go hear wheeeean.
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
sheddy03:

OK, but him pocket go hear wheeeean.

Ehn.. Is it your pocket..? undecided
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by sheddy03: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Ehn.. Is it your pocket..? undecided
no, of course not. am just being a nice person giving him better and cheaper options, unlike you leading him to extravagance.
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
sheddy03:

no, of course not. am just being a nice person giving him better and cheaper options, unlike you leading him to extravagance.

Stop talking out of ignorance Mr nice guy undecided
Are you picking my words..? C'mon read the OP's post again and digest where he wrote "not more than 100k"
I still don't know how spending his cash is affecting you

Every man has his focus

It's always common Nigeria way to generalize everything by "throwing the baby out with the bath water"
If your own focus is Infinix and Tecno brands to cut cost, certainly, entirety that's not for everybody

Please this conversation is over.. Its neither your money nor mine..!
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by sheddy03: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Stop talking out of ignorance Mr nice guy undecided
Are you picking my words..? C'mon read the OP's post again and digest where he wrote "not more than 100k"
I still don't know how spending his cash is affecting you

Every man has his focus

It's always common Nigeria way to generalize everything by "throwing the baby out with the bath water"
If your own focus is Infinix and Tecno brands to cut cost, certainly, entirety that's not for everybody

Please this conversation is over.. Its neither your money nor mine..!
and my suggestion is not out of OPs budget, neither is it far bellow OPs budget.
anyways, you win. OP, pls go with what selfmadeOLX suggested to you.
Mr selfmadeOLX, cheer up.
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
sheddy03:

and my suggestion is not out of OPs budget, neither is it far bellow OPs budget.

grin grin grin
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by thedarklord(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
sheddy03:

selfmadeOLX:

grin grin grin
Lol guys it's ok pls no need to bicker, you all were of help and i'll make my decision when I'm ready. Thank you
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by dukeo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
thedarklord:

anybody, please?
Re: What Phone Can I Get That Gives Brilliant Picture Quality?? by dukeo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
thedarklord:

anybody, please?

Sony, Asus or LG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached / With A Budget Of 50k, Which Best Device Can I Get?? / How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.