Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? (4600 Views)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
smiley Hello Country Pipo! Una well done.

Abeg my phone don expire. I no wan buy Samsung Galaxy especially now wey dollar don enter night bus go back to obodo oyibo.

I wan buy phone wey fit do wetin Samsung Galaxy fit do but make e no too cost.

TRANSLATION: I need a phone with most of the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy but it must be more affordable.

Please helep ya sista. I no know book.

Give me one or two suggestions below.

Esepupo!
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by blessedvisky(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2016
undecidedTecno

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
blessedvisky:
undecidedTecno

Kindly mention the model not just the brand name.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Vernee Apollo
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by jmichlins(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
xiaomi mi5 or the pro version
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Vernee Apollo

Around how much is it now?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Around how much is it now?

It's about $399.00 (it's got 6GB ram and a host of other mouth watering goodies) !!!
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by blessedvisky(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Kindly mention the model not just the brand name.

Lol sis. I was just kidding. There are a number of good and affordable phones out there that you can get. Let me advice you. Before you buy a phone,
1)Ask yourself what you really want in a phone. Im talking about the SPECS.
Is going to be one used for snapping a lot of photos?(then consider the Front And Rear Camera Megapixels) OR
one that will require many apps on it (then consider the RAM).
Are you the type that downloads a lot of videos and movies ( then consider ROM and see whether it has microSD slot. ).
Do you have stable electricity where you'll be using the phone the most? (Consider Battery capacity i.e maah)
Are you the type that likes to customise the phone your own way?(Then check whether its rootabe or not).
Are you the type that plays a lot of games ( check the processor)

So in essence, mark out the specs you want in a phone, then start looking for phones that has those specs. #speaking from personal experience

2) Ask yourself if you'll be ablrle to afford and maintain the phone effectively. Its one thing to buy a phone, its another to be able to maintain it. Many have to drop their expensive phones because they bought it for 'swag' and when the screen damages beyond repair or something happens to it, they cant afford the repairs. Thats like buying a car without having money to repair it. Also consider data cost and airtime cost, so you wont end up with a fancy phone you cant buy data on cos money dan finish.

3) lastly, after you must have found a suitable phone, look for the complain thread on Nairaland. Trust me, its on nairaland you'll see amazing complaints about phones that seemed 'perfect'. This should guide you well enough in your phone choice

HOPE MY LITTLE EPISTLE HELPED??[quote][/quote] smiley

12 Likes

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2016
I did that also and came up with itel it1505, the only thing i havent known about the phone is its OTG status. Info about that will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Babalegba(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Infinix hot note series

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
blessedvisky:

HOPE MY LITTLE EPISTLE HELPED?? smiley

angry Your baptism name must be 'Confused.com' cos I really got confused after reading all that grin
I need a name......!!! Shikena!
Everything you suggested is what I already have in mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2016
yall:
I did that also and came up with itel it1505, the only thing i havent known about the phone is its OTG status. Info about that will be appreciated

Okay will check it out. There is even a thread on it here. Thanks.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Babalegba:
Infinix hot note series

My friend uses this Infinix but she is not computer savvy so she cant tell me much about it.
What do you like about it?
What don't you like about it? ie What should a person buying it be wary of?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's about $399.00 (it's got 6GB ram and a host of other mouth watering goodies) !!!

At $399 sef, I go kukuma top moni buy di Galaxy sef.... grin
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

At $399 sef, I go kukuma top moni buy di Galaxy sef.... grin
This Vernee Apollo, would surely be like the OneplusOne (giant killer)!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by blessedvisky(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

angry Your baptism name must be 'Confused.com' cos I really got confused after reading all that grin
I need a name......!!! Shikena!
Everything you suggested is what I already have in mind.

So which specs do you have in mind ?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Babalegba(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

My friend uses this Infinix but she is not computer savvy so she cant tell me much about it.
What do you like about it?
What don't you like about it? ie What should a person buying it be wary of?
The battery is very good,charges fast and drops slowly.Rooting it is not a problem and there is carlcare in case of problems. As long as you don't buy a fake version, the infinix note series are alright
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by NCP: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Don't even try it. Avoid all Itel products like plague.

4 Likes

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by osenbarak: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Abeg my phone don expire. I no wan buy Samsung Galaxy especially now wey dollar don enter night bus go back to obodo oyibo.

TRANSLATION: I need a phone with most of the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy but it must be more affordable.

Esepupo!
phantom 5

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by annacheem: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=JSayin post=44273937] smiley Hello Country Pipo! Una well done.

Esepupo![/quote)check out phantom 5

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Bunk3R: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
If u cn find a used nexus 6 den dat would do wonders

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=annacheem post=44282266][/quote]

You are the second person recommending Phantom5. Do you use it?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
osenbarak:
phantom 5

Please tell me a bit about this Phantom5. Two people hve recommended it now.

What are its good features and what do you consider it's drawbacks?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by walesho(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

.Don't go near Itel I repeat
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by annacheem: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

You are the second person recommending Phantom5. Do you use it?
no but the user reviews I saw was incredible
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by EEZe(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Esepupo!
i would recommend goinee for you' because dem strong die i surprise when my guy goinee p4 battery of 1800mh the last 2 day were my tecno phantom A no last past a day' get your self goinee p5w 1gb ram'HD IPS display'16 internal memory or m5 mini
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Youngpo413: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Esepupo!
Samsung do get levels, just buy the one you can afford.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Youngpo413: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
JSayin:

Please tell me a bit about this Phantom5. Two people hve recommended it now.

What are its good features and what do you consider it's drawbacks?
more expensive than some galaxies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by cheeksman: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tecno phantom 5 or Tecno Boom j8. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by daphid25(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheeksman:
Tecno phantom 5 or Tecno Boom j8. Thank me later
Nice suggestion

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by murphyrichy(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
JSayin:

Esepupo!
where do you reside? will you like to buy i-phone4s. price-32k. used one. its very neat.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Youngpo413: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) / Infinix Hot Note 2 Pictures / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.