Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) (2434 Views)

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by ObiOmaMu: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
When you dream big...

Haters will say it's photoshop! Lol... grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/wow-adekunle-golds-name-makes-it-to.html

Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
dts ma niqqa... me just like dis guy
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by Ichel: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
is that why he's sitting on the ground? dear broda kunle it's walk, so plz stand up n walk.
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by midolian(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
This guy's dreams are always longer than his sleeps

I like him though.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by ouzo1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ichel:
is that why he's sitting on the ground? dear broda kunle it's walk, so plz stand up n walk.

Wetin consign u
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by angelTI(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ichel:

This comment got me laughing out loud grin grin grin grin

You are not nice o walahi
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by angelTI(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
midolian:
This guy's dreams are always longer than his sleeps

I like him though.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by PrinceAbinibi: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
photoshop again he tried oooo grin
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by shapman: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
If photoshop skill na ticket to long life. Broda Gold go old pass Methuselah.
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by lagrangea: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ichel:

Mbok that's Mariah Carey sitting on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by Ichel: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
lagrangea:

Mbok that's Mariah Carey sitting on the ground.
even a blind can see the difference between where Mariah is sitting and his.
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by mafioso47(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
any pic I see abt this guy needs to be scrutinized, he's a PS maestro
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 1:45am On Sep 14, 2016
If music fail u my brother u already know ur true talent...omg!!!
Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2016
that guy can Photoshop himself feeding Obama

1 Like

Re: Wow! Adekunle Gold's Name Makes It To Hollywood Walk Of Fame (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2016
This is an example pf post worthy of fp....keep on balling kunle

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Back Tattoo, and Weight Loss / Naira Marley Confronts Simi For Looking At Him Sad And Upset At An Event / PHOTOS: Islamic University Student, Rukia Leak Tapes While With A Sugar Daddy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.