Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

PHOTOS: Islamic University Student, Rukia Leak Tapes While With A Sugar Daddy, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Islamic University Student, Rukia Leak Tapes While With A Sugar Daddy, (2426 Views)

Watch Ten Nigerian Celebrities Leaked Sex Tapes / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Full Album: Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes [zip File] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Islamic University Student, Rukia Leak Tapes While With A Sugar Daddy, by Team990(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Social Media is currrently rumbling with series of different raw uncoverd pics and entering in between the tights videos of a Kampala slayer, a girl identified as Rukia or Rukie according to people who know her and [url]Afroscandal.com[/url] has been alerted that she’s a student at IUIU.

IUIU is The Islamic University in Uganda is a multi-campus university offering courses at certificate, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The main campus of the university is in Mbale.

We are yet to know who leaked these private pics and videos, whether it is Rukia herself or it is the sugar daddy seen in the video who leaked them.
WE CANT UPLOAD THE RAW EATING VIDEO AND PICS HERE SO PLEASE Check them out below and fest your eyes:
LINK BELOW:

https://www.afroscandal.com/rukia-sextape-islamic-university-in-uganda-student-rukia-leaks-sextapes-and-naked-pics-while-with-a-sugar-daddy-see-here/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is World's Longest Wedding Veil (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart / Sophia Momodu Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.