Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,141 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Commissioner Needs To Hear This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Commissioner Needs To Hear This. (380 Views)

More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / 9 Things Teenagers Don’t Want To Hear From Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Commissioner Needs To Hear This. by Smos(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
compliments to everyone.
please, if this is considered as spam, please you can delete it.

should we continue being blind to some nonsense perpetrated by some persons? is there no more justice?
I don't about others, but i think it is inhumane.an Asp of the Nigeria Police force is misbehaving seriously, treating his family as slaves.
I got to know from his son, that he does not take care of their rent, school fees, he does nothing. and they are about to be evicted from their apartment.
how can this be presented before the commissioner, so that he can be called to order?

please help asap.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Family Terrorized By Demons, Say False Prophets Won’t Leave Them Alone / Governor Ambode Donates N5M To Widows Of Fallen Heroes. Photos / Sleeping Around: Best Way To Meet New People And New Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.