Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" (53057 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / 5 Plane Crashes That Occurred Between 2005/2006 Were Man-made And Planned- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Lmao, this man needs a psychiatric evaluation.
......nmmm !

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by banmee(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
evilapc:
The unenlightened and undiscerning minds will never understand the dark secret beyond...FFK you are insightful

Nniiggeerriiaanns. Which kain people una be sef? How una de take think? Why una be like dis na? When will you all start taking responsibility for your actions? This is not the way normal people who want the best for themselves and their country think. I hope you all wake up before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by humilitypays(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
FFK is saying the absolute truth! But unfortunately, small boys and girls on nairaland who were fortunate to acquire a phone to post whatever they feel like online will call him names.

For you people's exclusive info, Barrack Obama is the major instrument for the New World Order! Obama is evil!

Obama brought ISIS to the world!

Obama, David Cameron, Hillary Clinton, Angel a Merkel, etc are the agents being used to establish a global chaos using islamic extremists.

Their game plan started many years ago...to achieve this, they planned and pulled down Muarmmur Gadaffi in order to pave way for islamic extremist militants in north Africa. Gadaffi did nothing...they accused him of shooting civilians and for that used joint military action to kill him to create chaos in north Africa with mission to infiltrate Europe and cause total insecurity in Europe!

Obama also planned the removal of Syrian president Asaad and empowered new, sophisticated Islamic extremist; ISIS (ISIL).

Angela Merkel helped to import ISIS into Europe to cause chaos in Europe as part of the game plan to bring New World Order.

Their next target was Nigeria; the most populous and volatile nation in Africa. They empowered Boko Haram to ensure they pulled down Goodluck Jonathan in order to install someone that will help them bring total chaos in Nigeria/West Africa.

While they are trying to kill Boko Haram, they disguise the most deadly chaos as Fulani Herdsmen to enable them penetrate the southern parts of Nigeria they couldn't penetrate using Boko Haram since Southeast/Southsouth won't buy the idea of Islam and Islamic extremism.

My dear Nigerians, prepare for the worst, if Hillary Clinton wins US presidency, the world will boil and burn!! cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by billyG(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has alleged that the five plane crashes that happened in Nigeria between 2005 and 2006 were sacrifices. Fani-Kayode made this disclosure on his Facebook timeline. Excerpts:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206458128881452&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206458128881452%3Atl_objid.10206458128881452%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A7527047414281987544&__tn__=%2As
Am relieve this junkie did not mention his Arch enemy....pmb.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by blackfase(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm not surprised a swath of undiscerning, narrow-minded people will fault this. FFK may have his faults, but this things are a fact of life. Disorder and chaos is life's currency that evil people of the world feed on. Its an established fact this is how the world works.
God should hasten the take over of his own creation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Mockinbird: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hehe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by NotComplaining: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
What a pure and utter fvcking idiot. Sounds like he wants somethiny...

"child of god" Spare us the bible bashing BS... Islamic Agenda?! This guy needs to be looked at by a proven psychologist. Islam does not date back 200 years you ignoramus leech, like your christian and jewish dominated illuminati group.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by puregrace(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm sorry, This guy no well. No! I'm not sorry, he s really not okay

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by flokii: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
pring:
This guy should watch his back.

Exactly my thoughts..

He has d knowledge buh he is not wise.. I once made mention of d whole concept here not too long ago, population control and all. Our soft drinks, drugs etc.

Buh sadly over 90% of d world's population care less.
There was this conference for AIDS researchers then where d plane crashed and all d breakthroughs and works went just like that.

The point is.. We cnt write his story off.. Cos even celebs, pastors, world leaders throws d signs. It's a force crushing its way thru whc I doubt anyone can stop

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sbabimbola(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Are you sure this man isn't mad?

Noooooooo! But. .......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by duni04(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
FFK is saying the absolute truth! But unfortunately, small boys and girls on nairaland who were fortunate to acquire a phone to post whatever they feel like online will call him names.

For you people's exclusive info, Barrack Obama is the major instrument for the New World Order! Obama is evil!

Obama, David Cameron, Hillary Clinton, Angel a Merkel, etc are the agents being used to establish a global chaos using islamic extremists.

Their game plan started many years ago...to achieve this, they planned and pulled down Muarmmur Gadaffi in order to pave way for islamic extremist militants in north Africa. Gadaffi did nothing...they accused him of shooting civilians and for that used joint military action to kill him to create chaos in north Africa with mission to infiltrate Europe and cause total insecurity in Europe!

Obama also planned the removal of Syrian president Asaad and empowered new, sophisticated Islamic extremist; ISIS (ISIL).

Angela Merkel helped to import ISIS into Europe to cause chaos in Europe as part of the game plan to bring New World Order.

Their next target was Nigeria; the most populous and volatile nation in Africa. They empowered Boko Haram to ensure they pulled down Goodluck Jonathan in order to install someone that will help them bring total chaos in Nigeria/West Africa.

While they are trying to kill Boko Haram, they disguise the most deadly chaos as Fulani Herdsmen to enable them penetrate the southern parts of Nigeria they couldn't penetrate using Boko Haram since Southeast/Southsouth won't buy the idea of Islam and Islamic extremism.

My dear Nigerians, prepare for the worst, if Hillary Clinton wins US presidency, the world will boil and burn!! cry
This is what happens when you mix monkey tail with Igbo and buruntashi. Probably the same cocktail that got FFK to this state

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by HMZi: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nigerian Psycho!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
this man is talking Absolute! bull sheet! me thinks he has finally lost it. time to invite the Psychiatrics.
or perhaps he has been smoking some strong weed mixed with banana leafs cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by ComrdDRS: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
FFK you again.

What a Shame
Is he exposing you people? Why not address the issues he raise and brainstorm on it....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by hayordele1: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nigeria people there is sense in nonsense,if he try to expose them then,who know where he would've been by now?,who knows what they are in to next?,just pray to God that he should protect you and your family from this country evil doers.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by NairaMaster1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
rusher14:
Until this man begin wear rag, dey chop paper for road before una go know wetin una go do for am.

Person wey do am this thing too wicked.

In your view? Will you ever get to his height? You don't even know he is of the ruling class. His father was a deputy prime minister of the then Western region. More brutal than FFK. His father was popularly known as Fani power. He attempted to overthrow Awo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by columbus007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
True talk sir.. they won't get the message.. undecided
you are very right bro,they won't get it,this thread is for lettered people only.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gaetey438:
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Google is ya friend grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Is he exposing you people? Why not address the issues he raise and brainstorm on it....
Really? expose you say? with no prove? he obviously can not prove any of his claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by puregrace(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=humilitypays post=49363485][/quote]Do you believe in God? So, you think America would control you and your family if you Hillary Clinton wins the presidential race. You made me remember this statement ; "America will know" - GEJ.

Change the way you reason and pray for Nigeria.

Well, only the "sychos " understand the words of lunatics. What do I know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by columbus007(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
I remember FFK saying it when he was d minister and all what he's said it's very accurate,bt some people won't understnd wit their milk brian,indomie generation plenty too much for this nairaland sef.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by blackfase(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dont mind the dumbasses around here. They have no idea how the damn world works.

flokii:

Exactly my thoughts..

He has d knowledge buh he is not wise.. I once made mention of d whole concept here not too long ago, population control and all. Our soft drinks, drugs etc.

Buh sadly over 90% of d world's population care less.
There was this conference for AIDS researchers then where d plane crashed and all d breakthroughs and works went just like that.

The point is.. We cnt write his story off.. Cos even celebs, pastors, world leaders throws d signs. It's a force crushing its way thru whc I doubt anyone can stop

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Krismart(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
I don't doubt any of this 1 bit. The handwriting is clearly written on d wall. But as FFK said , not everybody will understand this and at the same time not all will believe. A lot is going on on this planet but majority of people are going about day and night ignorantly

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by humilitypays(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
duni04:

This is what happens when you mix monkey tail with Igbo and buruntashi. Probably the same cocktail that got FFK to this state
For your exclusive info again, there is a grand conspiracy that has been going on in the world amongst the world powers, headed by Barrack Obama!

Obama is evil! Obama is a disguised anti-Christ!

Obama loves Christianity being attacked! Obama indirectly helps islamic extremist militants to wax bigger and stronger!

ISIS was created by some powerful global leaders! Same with DAESH!

Boko Haram was hijacked by the same powers to be as part of their tools to cause chaos and bring New World Order!

They prefer using islam worshippers because Muslims are more prone to violence and can easily be brainwashed into becoming extremists! That is why Muslims and true Islam leaders/clerics must rise up and work harder to de-extremistize (wrong word but used to pass a message) Muslims.

Muslims must work harder to avoid being used by these callous, evil leaders to maim lives!

Take it or leave it, there is a planned script to cause total chaos in the world using extremists and other vulnerable militant groups!

If Hillary Clinton becomes America's next president, the world will boil! And I foresee more terrorism attacks all over the world...I foresee total insecurity in US, Europe, Africa! there's is fire on the mountain!

We need to rise up in prayers and mass action to stop our leader(s) from being used by these evil world leaders! The sad truth is, we have evil men in power! Only God can save Nigeria and the world right now!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by flokii: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
blackfase:

Dont mind the dumbasses around here. They have no idea how the damn world works.

It's not a joking sturv my brother..

Tekno, olamide and co sef use am sing.. ilefo toh scary

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by madapcmod: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
In other words ota baboon who is a known ogboni member has questions to answer. Afonja and ritual are like Zuma fingers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by ramalot(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
[s]FFK is saying the absolute truth! But unfortunately, small boys and girls on nairaland who were fortunate to acquire a phone to post whatever they feel like online will call him names.

My dear Nigerians, prepare for the worst, if Hillary Clinton wins US presidency, the world will boil and burn!![/s] cry

Until you have court tenable evidence for even ONE of the garbage you just spewed, I recommend you make better use of your free time.

There is more to life than being a paranoid conspiracy theorist, whose deluded mind tells him he has all the "inside information."
There has been widespread chaos and unrest all over the world, as far back as human history can account for.

Any insinuation attributing this to an isolated "plot" that's so secret only you and your fellow theorists have the intel is insanity.

FYI, I'll be at the polls bright and early in November to vote in Hillary. Let's watch the world "boil and burn" after that.

Dumbass!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
RZArecta:
FFK a Yoruba man wrote an article claiming to have facts because of his access and position as a (former) minister of aviation. Instead of some people to set aside their political & tribal bigotry and listen to what this man has to say, the imbéciles are blaming Ibos and "iPod yoots" yet we wonder why we can't move forward in this country when we're fond of throwing away the baby with the bath water.

Pls don't mind them, it's only a fool that will disagree with FFK on this. Everything he said there is 100% correct.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
you didnt tell us this when you were visiting Aso rock anyhow ooooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by duni04(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
For your exclusive info again, there is a grand conspiracy that has been going on in the world amongst the world powers, headed by Barrack Obama!

Obama is evil! Obama is a disguised anti-Christ!

Obama loves Christianity being attacked! Obama indirectly helps islamic extremist militants to wax bigger and stronger!

ISIS was created by some powerful global leaders! Same with DAESH!

Boko Haram was hijacked by the same powers to be as part of their tools to cause chaos and bring New World Order!

They prefer using islam worshippers because Muslims are more prone to violence and can easily be brainwashed into becoming extremists! That is why Muslims and true Islam leaders/clerics must rise up and work harder to de-extremistize (wrong word but used to pass a message) Muslims.

Muslims must work harder to avoid being used by these callous, evil leaders to maim lives!

Take it or leave it, there is a planned script to cause total chaos in the world using extremists and other vulnerable militant groups!

If Hillary Clinton becomes America's next president, the world will boil! And I foresee more terrorism attacks all over the world...I foresee total insecurity in US, Europe, Africa! there's is fire on the mountain!

We need to rise up in prayers and mass action to stop our leader(s) from being used by these evil world leaders! The sad truth is, we have evil men in power! Only God can save Nigeria and the world right now!
Like we say on nairaland, picture? or I don't believe it. Share a picture or video of Obama presiding over this meeting that produced ISIS or DAESH. Better behave your age and stop acting like a child being fed bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by veacea: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Boda kayode, Lemme ask ifa if what you are saying is correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.