Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" (53060 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / 5 Plane Crashes That Occurred Between 2005/2006 Were Man-made And Planned- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by seguntijan(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2016
As your administration also use Boko Haram to sacrifice people also.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Someday when all you think is normal and natural takes another turn to reveal all that has been going on behind the scenes, you will remember this day and the words you said.

You can refute it all you want and call those who attest to it names. I only hope it won't be too late for you when you realize it.

Read between the lines, look beyond what the eyes can see, seek to know more than is said and you will see the grand conspiracy that is all around us and is gradually taking over.

Like FFK said, it's not for every one. He that has an ear let him hear

ramalot:

Until you have court tenable evidence for even ONE of the garbage you just spewed, I recommend you make better use of your free time.

There is more to life than being a paranoid conspiracy theorist, whose deluded mind tells him he has all the "inside information."
There has been widespread chaos and unrest all over the world, as far back as human history can account for.

Any insinuation attributing this to an isolated "plot" that's so secret only you and your fellow theorists have the intel is insanity.

FYI, I'll be at the polls bright and early in November to vote in Hillary. Let's watch the world "boil and burn" after that.

Dumbass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by tuvade: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
I think @RealFFK needs pcycho attention.....
honeychild:
Abeg......this news should be broadcast only on Radio Biafra. It's the kind of news IPOD yoots are eager to believe. grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
franugo:

matured mindsshocked nigerians continue to astound me with their ineptitude n foolishness. U people would believe anything, n i mean ANYTHING! Nigeria doesn't get as much plane crashes as other developed countries, do u see them blaming sango n ikango?? No, and why? Because they are enlightened.
Nnamdi was right about one thing at least, this country is very zoo-ish cause most of her citizens think like animals...baby animals to be more apt.

Tell me what is matured about what ffk said.cry

Since you claim to be in other developed countries, how many times hv you seen the house of an Idol Worshiper with red, yellow, white clothes on display. How many times hv they in Europe told you not to come out in the day or Night b'cos they want to do sacrifice as we hv in Nigeria. My dear I don't think you have traveled more than I do, try to understand that African culture etc is entirely different from other developed countries. You quoted Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a zoo but you don't know that the fetish things happening in Nigeria makes it looks like a zoo and what FFK said, is one of those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by muzzol: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2016
RZArecta:
FFK a Yoruba man wrote an article claiming to have facts because of his access and position as a (former) minister of aviation. Instead of some people to set aside their political & tribal bigotry and listen to what this man has to say, the imbéciles are blaming Ibos and "iPod yoots" yet we wonder why we can't move forward in this country when we're fond of throwing away the baby with the bath water.

I beg you, don't proof the guy right by being brainwashed by this poo from FFK. For a start, some of those aircrashes happened while he was aviation minister....if I don't remember anyone, I remember the one that killed the Sultan of Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Orikinla(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has alleged that the five plane crashes that happened in Nigeria between 2005 and 2006 were sacrifices. Fani-Kayode made this disclosure on his Facebook timeline. Excerpts:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206458128881452&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206458128881452%3Atl_objid.10206458128881452%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A7527047414281987544&__tn__=%2As
[size=20pt]But honestly, many Nigerian politicians are cultists from Niger Delta to Lake Chad and from Lagos to Abuja.[/size].
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Dumdumm: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
I love you fayode. U do see things further than the eyes can, i'm so proud that nigeria has you as a truth speaker. Nigeria is full of hellish satanic dark people in control, nigerians wake up fani is always right just think and read sense to what he always say.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Adedoks(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Some of us that know that what FFK is saying is true won't bother adding more insight as so many people on dis forum can't handle the truth... Just know dat this world is deeply deep. Most of our leaders all over the world are luciferians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by blackfase(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2016
That thing FFK put up ther is for discerning minds, you don't have to bother urself giving retards any wisdom. Question is are Nigerian politicians capable of such despicable atrocities? are they callous enough to put faulty planes in the air? are they saintly enough not to align with bloodsucking cult fraternities?.... well, history and events from time vindicate all his assertions.

GuyfawkesAB:
Someday when all you think is normal and natural takes another turn to reveal all that has been going on behind the scenes, you will remember this day and the words you said.

You can refute it all you want and call those who attest to it names. I only hope it won't be too late for you when you realize it.

Read between the lines, look beyond what the eyes can see, seek to know more than is said and you will see the grand conspiracy that is all around us and is gradually taking over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Since you claim to be in other developed countries, how many times hv you seen the house of an Idol Worshiper with red, yellow, white clothes on display. How many times hv they in Europe told you not to come out in the day or Night b'cos they want to do sacrifice as we hv in Nigeria. My dear I don't think you have traveled more than I do, try to understand that African culture etc is entirely different from other developed countries. You quoted Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a zoo but you don't know that the fetish things happening in Nigeria makes it looks like a zoo and what FFK said, is one of those things.

I have never travelled outside the country, no matter how much i want to. its just nt feasible at d moment.
as for what u said about fetish practices here, i believe its mostly because of our ignorance n willingness to believe anything that makes them thrive.
take this plane crash debacle 4 instance, how anyone can willingly believe d po.o dt ffk just dropped is beyond me. lemme even go d spiritual way, am sure at least 95% of d passengers prayed 4 journey mercies, so u believe dt multitude was defeated by one juju?
{i have absolute zero spiritual belief, just making a point}

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Dumdumm:
I love you fayode. U do see things further than the eyes can, i'm so proud that nigeria has you as a truth speaker. Nigeria is full of hellish satanic dark people in control, nigerians wake up fani is always right just think and read sense to what he always say.

UR username is quite apt

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2016
franugo:

I have never travelled outside the country, no matter how much i want to. its just nt feasible at d moment.
as for what u said about fetish practices here, i believe its mostly because of our ignorance n willingness to believe anything that makes them thrive.
take this plane crash debacle 4 instance, how anyone can willingly believe d po.o dt ffk just dropped is beyond me. lemme even go d spiritual way, am sure at least 95% of d passengers prayed 4 journey mercies, so u believe dt multitude was defeated by one juju?
{i have absolute zero spiritual belief, just making a point}

In the western world some Plane Crashes are mainly Terrorist attacks but in Africa, consider what FFK said. The truth remains that planes don't crash so easily. Talking about passenger's prayer, don't forget that Jesus Christ also prayed to His Father in Heaven to stop Him from dying on the Cross but what happened.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Dalek(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Dumdumm:

chai your username says it all bruv...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

In the western world some Plane Crashes are mainly Terrorist attacks but in Africa, consider what FFK said. The truth remains that planes don't crash so easily. Talking about passenger's prayer, don't forget that Jesus Christ also prayed to His Father in Heaven to stop Him from dying on the Cross but what happened.

It's amusing how some people can bring out points 4rm d bible to support ANYTHING, probably because one can find everything in d bible no matter how absurd or insane the stuff is.

abeg e don do, this debate plus some comments here puts me in a bad mood n today's nt d day 2 be in one

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by restored2016(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2016
rusher14:
Until this man begin wear rag, dey chop paper for road before una go know wetin una go do for am.

Person wey do am this thing too wicked.
You want to tell me that in the inner of ur heart that you don't believe what he said, Unless u also belong there!

Sometimes even mad men see what we do not see and say what we are afraid to say... But we do not also believe.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Fawklicant: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Any reasonable human would have noticed this during the obj/Borishade era. During that Borishade's era, plane crashes were just occuring left/right. I always knew what FFK just postulated, any discerning mind would know. I'm with him on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by rusher14: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
restored2016:
You want to tell me that in the inner of ur heart that you don't believe what he said, Unless u also belong there!

Sometimes even mad men see what we do not see and say what we are afraid to say... But we do not also believe.

I don't believe even the first letter of his first word.

I really can't understand you people, honestly.

Don't you see your roads?

Don't you see permanent secretaries with millions of dollars in their accounts?

Doesn't that at least tell you someone, something has been shortchanged?

The problem with the Nigerian is that when he has a fever it is because of his "enemies" forgetting he exposed himself to mosquitoes for a couple of days.

My people need to learn to be scientific otherwise you would continue to be the real zombies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by rusher14: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
biggal:
I never believed him until I saw d new world order plan. He's very correct there will be new world order one government one church one currency den d Antichrist will start. We were told dis so many years back. That's fulfilment of prophecy read revelation or ask any seventhday adventist pastor about dis bnew world order fin America is seriously behind it. Ffk is very correct

You guys love to believe tales.

When would all these things happen?

They would go to Russia to insist on one currency right?

Or is it the UK that just voted a Brexit whilst keeping their unique currency all the while that would embrace this single currency. No, maybe it is the Chinese with the strongest economy, the largest population and strong army to boot that would be arm twisted into joining this New world order.

Fictional writers would be sitting in their rooms spinning tales for our ignorant lot to digest without any sort of appraisal. We just swallow things hook, line and sinker.
Damn it I give up on my people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
franugo:

It's amusing how some people can bring out points 4rm d bible to support ANYTHING, probably because one can find everything in d bible no matter how absurd or insane the stuff is.

abeg e don do, this debate plus some comments here puts me in a bad mood n today's nt d day 2 be in one

S
Don't be discouraged my dear, what you fails to understand is that God can allow a man to die irrespective of his righteousness and prayer. (Read Isaiah 57:1).
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by ramalot(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:

]

Trust me Mr. Conspiracy theorist, I'm all for reading between the lines and questioning the status quo.
That's the only way the human race can purge itself of grand delusions (e.g religion).

However, I am also a man of facts and logic. Not hearsay, not insinuations, not superstition, but hard evidence-based facts and logic, which is malleable with additional facts.

If I told you your wife is actually a prostitute planted in your house to kill you slowly, would you run home and shoot her in the head, or demand proof of my claims?
That said, can you kindly present ONE evidence for any of the claims you've made?

Like I said, conspiracy theorists somehow believe they have detailed logs of what's happening "behind the scenes" but can never seem to back it up with anything beyond speculation.

Don't worry, people have been running around screaming "THE END IS NIGH!!" for as long as man can remember. You certainly won't be the last.

A hypothesis is nothing more than a hypothesis, until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by gaelllic: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
ramalot:
]
A hypothesis is nothing more than a hypothesis, until proven otherwise.

If I put up a link with an hour or so's worth of video, would you watch it?

GuyfawkesAB:
He that has an ear let him hear

How do we start a thread - or better yet create a section for this? People are so blind it's pitiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by unmask: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Dude has changed his brand of weed.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by kenobi007(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2016
honeychild:
Abeg......this news should be broadcast only on Radio Biafra. It's the kind of news IPOD yoots are eager to believe. grin grin
Well that's your opinion. Just the same way I'm of the opinion that you are senseless.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by ramalot(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
gaelllic:

If I put up a link with an hour or so's worth of video, would you watch it?

"An hour or so worth of video" CONTAINING objective EVIDENCE. Why not?

"An hour or so worth of video" containing theories and hypothesis = worthless, EXCEPT the intention is to further verify said theory.

Unfortunately, the conspiracy theory community does not have the attention span to see that through.
Perhaps because the excitement is only in the hunt, but it's a hunt for ghosts.

Have you ever seen an episode of the reality show "Ghost Hunters"? You KNOW they're not going to find a ghost, but you watch it anyway.
That's the life conspiracy theorists live.

There is nothing worse than a person who feels they have privileged information to something they simultaneously claim is "top secret" by "the powers that be."

There is a huge Freemason lodge about 3 miles from my house, and it's been there since the 1800s. One of the oldest in the world.
While I know a number of freemasons in person, I can NOT tell you of a single activity that goes on in the inner chambers of the lodge.

Of course I can SPECULATE, but can not tell you anything with any degree of certainty.
This is the difference between myself and your crew - I recognize the line between speculation and fact.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by KomonSense: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oliviaxx:
haha.he has gone spiritual

Sorry babe...Hope you aint an Afonja ooo? What FFK said is to make us wise and not to loose guard against dark spiritual forces in Naija
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by NathanielJande: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
FFK, I am not one of your fans, and I don't agree with you on many things, BUT on this one I stand with you, I agree with you absolutely. You should as well understand that, only very few people will understand what you are talking about, because it is more spiritual, and it is spiritually discerned. It is not what political activist or analyst nor scholars can understand. So, they will call you names, as I have seen them do already above. Another angle to it is that those involved will feign ignorance, and will want people to believe that you hallucinating. Please if there is more, dish it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by jokerphilics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
My frnd sharap. Wat r u. After embezzling our money you are here saying one kain. If u release d one wey dey with u no no know Hw many life e go save
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by jokerphilics(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dumdumm:
Chaiii. Your moniker says it all
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by lereinter(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
ffk
foolish fucking kid

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

S
Don't be discouraged my dear, what you fails to understand is that God can allow a man to die irrespective of his righteousness and prayer. (Read Isaiah 57:1).

Then y bother? y not just enjoy life 2 d fullest?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
No smoke without fire, whatever the story to his statements is, time would tell. Buh who doesn't know this shii since, Nigerians never see the devil playing their politics for them,,its just its finger's
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by gaelllic: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
ramalot:

"An hour or so worth of video" CONTAINING objective EVIDENCE. Why not?

No, man. I'm offering an hourish's worth of video that passes any reasonable test of rational objectivity. The kind you deny, and instinctively know you're kidding yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.