Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect (635 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by mamigocentral: 12:57am On Oct 09, 2009
the west not the world sha treat nigerian presidents like they are scum while we nigerians seat back and watch well i won't am gonna start by digging up all the dirt i can on all past american presidents and make it public then they will show us how their own presidents are different from ours
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by Beaf: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2009
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by Nijasingh: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2009
Of course he does!! Respect for the President is respect for NIGERIA!!

I demand respect for NIGERIA so whoever I call my PRESIDENT deserves respect. ONLY we NIGERIANS are allowed to diss our own presido.
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by mamigocentral: 2:29am On Oct 09, 2009
yup give me dat kind of nigerian anyday i'd take him in a heartbeat
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by posakosa(m): 2:35am On Oct 09, 2009
No one deserves anything. You either DEMAND or COMMAND it.
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Oct 09, 2009
Not at all, deserves worse than he is getting, cos he is a scum
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by Beaf: 4:08am On Oct 09, 2009
Is he still the commissioner of education or something in Saudi Arabia? Or has he finished bombing other "Nigerians"?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/176012_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by becomrich15: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2009
I dont really think so. You command respect by what you do. not by been just president of nigeria. Small nation deserve honour too.

Yar adua would get the NOBEL prize for peace, if he remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to avoid 15,000,000 been killed.
Re: Does Yar' Adua Deserve The World's Respect by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2009
Becomsick don come again.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Pdp / Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri / Lamentation Of A Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.