Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues (3325 Views)

Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan / Airtel Smart Trybe Users Is This True????? / Get 6 Times The Value Of Your Recharge On Airtel's Smart Connect 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
hey my fellow airtel users,
I'm a heavy downloader, I usually made use of the airtel smart trybe #50 for #1.5gb but the plan has been replaced with the useless #200 for 1.5gb.... guys so I later subscribed for the #25 for 500mb, I did it and it was successful but when I had exhausted it, I tried to resubscribe buy it said I'm already on the plan so it means I can't subscribe twice..... I'm so angry!! well guys reply your usual subscription on any network if you're a heavy dowmloader like me.... what's our alternative on any network too

1 Like

Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by guydangerous(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
We need answers because I couldn't subscribe last night at all,all I keep getting is am currently on the plan...when I've not subscribed at all
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by LeonMacJames(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
guydangerous:
We need answers because I couldn't subscribe last night at all,all I keep getting is am currently on the plan...when I've not subscribed at all
i subscribed the 200naira own but couldn't download anything, wasn't even browsing. niceone airtel
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
chuckwizzy:
I'm a heavy downloader, I usually made use of the airtel smart trybe #50 for #1.5gb but the plan has been replaced with the useless #200 for 1.5gb.... guys so I later subscribed for the #25 for 500mb, I did it and it was successful but when I had exhausted it, I tried to resubscribe buy it said I'm already on the plan so it means I can't subscribe twice..... I'm so angry!! well guys reply your usual subscription on any network if you're a heavy downloader like me.... what's our alternative on any network too

Best option now is to get multiple sims since Airtel As Decided To Stops Smarttrybe Night Plan Renewal

MTN And Airtel now offer same night plan package, so just go gather the two network sims card

Or use Glo N500 For 3GB Plan
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by Babalegba(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
chuckwizzy:
I'm a heavy downloader, I usually made use of the airtel smart trybe #50 for #1.5gb but the plan has been replaced with the useless #200 for 1.5gb.... guys so I later subscribed for the #25 for 500mb, I did it and it was successful but when I had exhausted it, I tried to resubscribe buy it said I'm already on the plan so it means I can't subscribe twice..... I'm so angry!! well guys reply your usual subscription on any network if you're a heavy dowmloader like me.... what's our alternative on any network too
Simply use multiple sims. That's what I did yesterday
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
csc2:

Best option now is to get multiple sims since Airtel As Decided To Stops Smarttrybe Night Plan Renewal

MTN And Airtel now offer same night plan package, so just go gather the two network sims card

Or use Glo N500 For 5GB Plan

my brother thanks for the info ... amen which browsing cheat you dae use now if you dae use any, on any network...abeg I need find out
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
chuckwizzy:

my brother thanks for the info ... amen which browsing cheat you dae use now if you dae use any, on any network...abeg I need find out

GLO Unlimited Downloads still blazing
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by guydangerous(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
LeonMacJames:
i subscribed the 200naira own but couldn't download anything, wasn't even browsing. niceone airtel
that thing dy pain me,when I suffer finish remain awake only for airtel to tell me my wait was useless because there's nothing you will do about it
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by ahmg001(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
LeonMacJames:
same with me,it was really painful last nyt
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
csc2:

GLO Unlimited Downloads still blazing

guy it is not working for me. I'm just fed up, I have downloaded the uc mini handler, two versions of tweak ware and even a psiphon, tried all the individual settings, it's just not working, I even confirmed if I'm on Payu and I am.... it still did not work, there's nothing I haven't tried and done
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
chuckwizzy:

guy it is not working for me. I'm just fed up, I have downloaded the uc mini handler, two versions of tweak ware and even a psiphon, tried all the individual settings, it's just not working, I even confirmed if I'm on Payu and I am.... it still did not work, there's nothing I haven't tried and done

Have made an update HERE but lemme just highlight the settings here

use APN settings:

APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
Password: gprs

Psiphon Handler Settings:
Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: http://redirect.glo.com
Then click on Save
Then go to your More Option settings and untick connect through Http Proxy
Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.

Its take few second to connect

You can also read about other settings about the Glo Unlimited Free Browsing HERE
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by 7inches: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
csc2:

use APN settings:

Then click on Save

You can also read about other settings about the Glo Unlimited Free Browsing HERE

bro wat of pc users
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by 7inches: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
csc2:

Or use Glo N500 For 5GB Plan

i tot glo is 2gb for N500..
for 7 nights and weekend... pls confirm for me
thanks
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
7inches:

bro wat of pc users

Currently, no settings for PC users with the Glo tweak via Simple server or ZI Phreaking, though PC users are can still enjoy from the Glo Tweak by tethering the connected Android Phisphon Handler or other VPN Connection to PC.

That's what am making use with my PC and other gadgets.

If you don't know how to go about, I already make a blog post on how you can tethering your Android VPN connection to PC HERE
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
7inches:

i tot glo is 2gb for N500..
for 7 nights and weekend... pls confirm for me
thanks

Hello,

The plan is N500 for 3GB. I made mistake in my previous comment increasing it to 5GB instead of 3GB.

Just see confirmation of the data which was screenshot from Glo website below

Thanks.

Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by csc2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
csc2:

use APN settings:

Then click on Save

bro I've already tried that.... Pls are you on whatsapp let's talk more vividly... Pls send me your number
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
csc2:

use APN settings:

Then click on Save

bro i love your blog it's really nice but to be frank ... about that glo cheat I've tried every settings on your site I've downloaded one psiphone app, one uc mini handler app, and two tweakware apps and I even tried your new settings... please just tell me the exact setting you are using on your phone at the moment, the exact setting
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by chuckwizzy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
csc2:

use APN settings:

Then click on Save

guy abeg reply. it doesn't work
Re: Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues by francis247(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
My issue is that whenever I subscribe, I can't subscribe the following day until after 48hrs; I keep getting a response that I'm currently on the plan. Would have thrown out their SIMS 4 MTN's if not that their network is better in my location.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P8w Screen How Much Please / Chrome On Android Now Lets Users Surf Web Without Internet / What Are The Bad Things You Have Noticed On Your Redmi Note 9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.