Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,898 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread (22063 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / I Used To Be An Atheist Until I See This Miracle From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

In other words,
U used to be a "fake pastor"

*yinmu*

He is not petty my brother,
We av all seen ur desperation,
U were never a pastor.
The only way u can disprove that is to show ur copy of ur pastorial ordination certificate back then.
Otherwise u r a liar until proven otherwise. Sorry to say

Is it not the same u who av been doing copy and paste atheist "free thinkin" all over nairaland?

Abeg tell us another gist....

The Bible says we should test every spirit to know that which is of God! God himself has put up safeguards we can use to know true and fake ministers of the gospel and those safeguards when applied to this liar called hardmirror shows he is an original 1st class fake and nothing else.

He can deceive the ignorant but not those with the knowledge of truth as we have and on this thread every single one if us believers have been able to deduce and pinpoint his lies and fake pastor status which he has been parading as ex genuine pastor.

He lies so well and so sporadically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Ranchhoddas: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
He was still a christian ? In this very thread, he say He was a secret atheist but STILL a christian. Why will a secret atheists want to convert an open minded atheist ? Deceitful liar the op is.

Here is more;

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will
NEVER Be A Christian Again.
by HardMirror(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30
I MEET AN ATHIEST
In my second year, I stayed in Abiola Hostel,
Abiola Hostel used to be the hostel of the big
boys because only a wall seperated it from
Jibowu hostel (a female hostel). Unlike
Akindeko the rough and muslim ridden hostel.
At Abiola Hotel I met a guy, AZO (real
nickname) he stayed in Block B while I was in
Block C.
Azo was in 300L while I was in 200L. This guy
did not believe GOD exists!
WHAT!
That was the first time I was meeting an atheist!
I was shocked!
That was the worse thing possible to me. How
will a mere human not believe God Almighty
exists?
I decided to have a chat with him. One thing I
was good at was converting people, so I was
sure the Holy Spirit was going to arrest Azo once
I met him. To my surprise, Azo was the most
honest plain guy I ever met. He listened to all I
had to say. He said amen to my prayers. He was
honest about finding God if indeed God exists.
And I assured him that God exists but the devil
has hardened his heart and blinded him from
the truth.
I was convinced that God wanted to save Azo. I
prayed for deliverance for the guy and I saw a
lot of willingness from him .

he was convince God want to save Azo from atheism, while he is a secret atheist.
I am not sure how this excerpt proves anything. From my understanding he was still a Christian at this point.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not sure how this excerpt proves anything. From my understanding he was still a Christian at this point.

Thats the impression he was trying to create based on deception. He was never a Christian not to mention being a Pastor.

He knows we know so will dodge anything and everything now like his life depended on it. E was asked for his conversion story or God encounter moment and he cannot offer that because he knows he will be caught if he dare does so.

He was also asked for his supposed year of graduation. If he could supposedly remember his past experiences so well then he should be able to know his exacr year of graduation but even that he cannot declare because he knows the consequences if he does.

From day 1 I have always said he is a liar because I was able to discern it from his posts. Thank God everyone else is seeing same now because we share the same spirit.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

In other words,
U used to be a "fake pastor"

*yinmu*

He is not petty my brother,
We av all seen ur desperation,
U were never a pastor.
The only way u can disprove that is to show ur copy of ur pastorial ordination certificate back then.
Otherwise u r a liar until proven otherwise. Sorry to say

Is it not the same u who av been doing copy and paste atheist "free thinkin" all over nairaland?

Abeg tell us another gist....

Personally I can tell you my own conversion story and my walk with God and encounters with Archbishop Idahosa and how I attended All nations for Christ Bible institute after being called by God as an evangelist and I have proof of my calling via works and proof of my bible school attendance via my certificate but what does he have? Fabricated stories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Ranchhoddas: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

"Fake" he was.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The guy was a "false prophet" and never knew it.

From "false prophet" to "atheist".

SMH
Does this mean that a 'true pastor' cannot become atheist? Image123, a Christian on this forum whom I have the utmost regard for agrees that he was once a pastor. And I haven't seen any Christian who is more skilled at tackling atheists than that brother.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
flamingREED:

In my former church, we believed in God,
Prayed in Jesus name,
Used the KJV Bible.

We had a prophetess whose predictions were accurate and her prayers brought exact answers. She rolled in tongues as she reeled out solutions to the problems she prayed for.

She was convincingly holy.

But she was used by water spirits.

Can you believe that?

I patiently glanced through pages 0 - 3 of the pastor to atheist thread but couldn't find your conversion story.

Now, this pulls the rock from under your testimony; it's an indicator that you were never saved.

You were used by an angel of light;
You also were his minister of righteousness.

You indeed were fake.
You read 3 pages out of over 50pages. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

Personally I can tell you my own conversion story and my walk with God and encounters with Archbishop Idahosa and how I attended All nations for Christ Bible institute after being called by God as an evangelist and I have proof of my calling via works and proof of my bible school attendance via my certificate but what does he have? Fabricated stories!
Thanks for keeping this thread afloat. wink
I am enjoying how stressed you guys are.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks for keeping this thread afloat. wink
I am enjoying how stressed you guys are.

On the contrary I need to thank you for opening this thread as it further helped to entrench your lies and open more eyes to your true nature.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by felixomor: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Does this mean that a 'true pastor' cannot become atheist? Image123, a Christian on this forum whom I have the utmost regard for agrees that he was once a pastor. And I haven't seen any Christian who is more skilled at tackling atheists than that brother.

But image123 didn't claim to move from "pastor" to "atheist" as this one fraudulently claimed?
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

You wrote the story and opened the thread. Kindly point us to where your conversion story is on that thread since you believe it is there.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by felixomor: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

Exactly
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by felixomor: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Please tell me how being a secret atheist is not same as being an atheist and therefore how HardMirror's "Pastor to atheist" transition is contradicted by him being a closet atheist before becoming outspoken..

I'm so eager to know.

are u also concurring to the fact that he was once a "fake pastor" aka "false prophet"?
Because that's what being a " secret atheist" and "pastor"at the same time, implies.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

what's happening here is pretty obvious

I stayed outta it cuz I could see the dishonesty from a mile away but decided to say something now that someone a lot more neutral like you is talking

its very hilarious when these Christian apologists starts foaming in the mouth when they hear a Christian turn to another faith or become atheist

they'll say words like

"he/she was never a Christian"

"he was just a church goer"

"he was pretending to be Christian"

if you really look beneath these words and look deeper, it simply appears that they can't really accept that a Christian could POSSIBLY turn to another faith or atheism, those words up there are what they use to reassure themselves that they're "different"; "it can never happen to me"

its a kinda arrogance or delusion of grandeur that they're actually exhibiting here

so far a certain monicker has not been able to point out the contradictions but "knows" there's a contradiction, and the saddest part is that the "evidence" of the contradictions he's presented so far have been very empty but you definitely can see the "herd mentality" with the likes that are on those "evidences"; fellow Christian apologists just read and liked it while not bothering to digest it

as it appears, they just like whatever comment is against atheism or other faiths no matter how empty and idiotic the comment is in order to reassure themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

The Bible says we should test every spirit to know that which is of God! God himself has put up safeguards we can use to know true and fake ministers of the gospel and those safeguards when applied to this liar called hardmirror shows he is an original 1st class fake and nothing else.

He can deceive the ignorant but not those with the knowledge of truth as we have and on this thread every single one if us believers have been able to deduce and pinpoint his lies and fake pastor status which he has been parading as ex genuine pastor.

He lies so well and so sporadically.
No matter how many times you call a dog a goat, it won't make it start eating cassava tubers. Call me satan, call me liar, call me anything. I know my story, it is my life not yours, it is my past not yours, you only make yourself more ridiculous and petty to me and those who know me. The way you've been panicking makes me confident that christians are emotion driven.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

what's happening here is pretty obvious

I stayed outta it cuz I could see the dishonesty from a mile away but decided to say something now that someone a lot more neutral like you is talking

its very hilarious when these Christian apologists starts foaming in the mouth when they hear a Christian turn to another faith or become atheist

they'll say words like

"he/she was never a Christian"

"he was just a church goer"

"he was pretending to be Christian"

if you really look beneath these words and look deeper, it simply appears that they can't really accept that a Christian could POSSIBLY turn to another faith or atheism, those words up there are what they use to reassure themselves that they're "different"; "it can never happen to me"

its a kinda arrogance or delusion of grandeur that they're actually exhibiting here

so far a certain monicker has not been able to point out the contradictions but "knows" there's a contradiction, and the saddest part is that the "evidence" of the contradictions he's presented so far have been very empty but you definitely can see the "herd mentality" with the likes that are on those "evidences"; fellow Christian apologists just read and liked it while not bothering to digest it
Their conduct is just an expression of insecurity.
they are busy speculating on my past for me. I marvels me.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

You wrote the story and opened the thread. Kindly point us to where your conversion story is on that thread since you believe it is there.
Smh
So you did not even read the story and you are here jumping into conclusions?
You humor me seriously

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Ranchhoddas: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

But image123 didn't claim to move from "pastor" to "atheist" as this one fraudulently claimed?
You misunderstand me. Image is a good Christian who has 'interrogated' him like you are doing now and come to the conclusion that he was a Christian. I am sure that there are scriptures that talk about ''falling away'' from the fold especially in the ''last days''. Have you considered that he might have been a Christian who ''fell away'' instead of a person who was never a Christian?
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by flamingREED(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

My conversion story is the beginning of my faith in Jesus.

For you to have omitted it throughout the first 4 pages of your thread implies you never had it.

And being of the Anglican root leaves much to be desired.

A conversion story won't take more than a post to tell here.

But you don't have it, so you can't even state it now.

You remain a false prophet until you tell us your conversion story.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly
Obvious you people did not read my story. All what he is asking for are detailed there. ONLY thing I held back is my name and posting my certificate will expose my name. Not compulsory you believe me anyway. Just has seun's thread helped me, so has my own threads helped many others, that is what matters to me, not your crisis. I owe you nothing and you are insignificant to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

No matter how many times you call a dog a goat, it won't make it start eating cassava tubers. Call me satan, call me liar, call me anything. I know my story, it is my life not yours, it is my past not yours, you only make yourself more ridiculous and petty to me and those who know me. The way you've been panicking makes me confident that christians are emotion driven.

The way you have been dodging quesrions shows you are fake. Its your past as you claim and you say you are not proud of your past so why dodge questions asked about that past?

Check your posts and threads and see who the petty one is. If you think I am panicking over you then you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I will keep declaring my observations for the sake of the young believer who is yet unable to discern so as to protect them so do not think this is about you...no no no far from it.

You are just a signpost that has already been painted over but for today my work is to show young believers and would be believers a different signpost. Don't get It twisted young man you are top on my priority spiritually speaking for the sake of otherd but physically you are at the bottom of my food chain
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2016
flamingREED:

For you to have omitted it throughout the first 4 pages of your thread implies you never had it.

I am just warming up. I am getting more confident and when I start posting pictures and proofs, I hope you guys don't commit suicide.
There is time for everything. For now, I advise you take it easy for the sake of your blood pressure
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

[size=2pt]The way you have been dodging quesrions shows you are fake. Its your past as you claim and you say you are not proud of your past so why dodge questions asked about that past?
Check your posts and threads and see who the petty one is. If you think I am panicking over you then you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I will keep declaring my observations for the sake of the young believer who is yet unable to discern so as to protect them so do not think this is about you...no no no far from it.
You are just a signpost that has already been painted over but for today my work is to show young believers and would be believers a different signpost. Don't get It twisted young man you are top on my priority spiritually speaking for the sake of otherd but physically you are at the bottom of my food chain
[/size]

hey brother, can you please convince Ranchchoddas of these "contradictions"?

maybe my " bias" (according to you) is what's making me not see the "obvious"
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016
flamingREED:

Precisely. Instead of addressing it he is busy dancing around the question. Anyone with a conversion experience would declare it first as the foundation for other things to follow but alas he had absolutely none. What a Sham!
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

The way you have been dodging quesrions shows you are fake. Its your past as you claim and you say you are not proud of your past so why dodge questions asked about that past?

There are indications you are an adult probably over 30 - 40 years old. Act as one.
We may meet in the future. Not yet ready, I am slowly adapting to my life as an atheist. I ultimately wish to have offline debates with other pastors. Then you will prove to me that I am a liar. Until then, stop making a ridicule of yourself

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by flamingREED(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

Precisely. Instead of addressing it he is busy dancing around the question. Anyone with a conversion experience would declare it first as the foundation for other things to follow but alas he had absolutely none. What a Sham!

That's right
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

There are indications you are an adult probably over 30 - 40 years old. Act as one.
We may meet in the future. Not yet ready, I am slowly adapting to my life as an atheist. I ultimately wish to have offline debates with other pastors. Then you will prove to me that I am a liar. Until then, stop making a ridicule of yourself

And there are indications that you are a man in your early 30s yet unmarried and lying like its going out of fashion.

For a man who is supposedly still adapting to your atheist status you sure are a confident one and so knowledgeable too. You keep shooting yourself full of holes the more you speak.

Offline debates when you cannot hold an online one? I encourage you to continue in your lies while we keep exposing you.
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by felixomor: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

Obvious you people did not read my story. All what he is asking for are detailed there. ONLY thing I held back is my name and posting my certificate will expose my name. Not compulsory you believe me anyway. Just has seun's thread helped me, so has my own threads helped many others, that is what matters to me, not your crisis. I owe you nothing and you are insignificant to me.

Hehehe, cover the name with Photoshop and post it.

That's no excuse
and why are u not even able to expose ur name as an atheist as Seun does?

Well, no excuses tho!
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
4everGod:

And there are indications that you are a man in your early 30s yet unmarried and lying like its going out of fashion.

For a man who is supposedly still adapting to your atheist status you sure are a confident one and so knowledgeable too. You keep shooting yourself full of holes the more you speak.

Offline debates when you cannot hold an online one? I encourage you to continue in your lies while we keep exposing you.
Now this is serious.
Point out the lies please.
This is like a married man saying he had sex with his wife yesterday and me arguing with him that he is lying. Can you even hear yourself?
I have no interest in marriage and I have said it several times.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

That's no excuse
and why are u not even able to expose ur name as an atheist as Seun does?

Well, no excuses tho!

because Seun is our version of Jesus Christ
undecided
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
felixomor:

That's no excuse and why are u not even able to expose ur name as an atheist as Seun does?
Well, no excuses tho!
You need it for?
Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by flamingREED(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
HardMirror:

I am just warming up. I am getting more confident and when I start posting pictures and proofs, I hope you guys don't commit suicide.
There is time for everything. For now, I advise you take it easy for the sake of your blood pressure

1 Like

Re: I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread by felixomor: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You misunderstand me. Image is a good Christian who has 'interrogated' him like you are doing now and come to the conclusion that he was a Christian. I am sure that there are scriptures that talk about ''falling away'' from the fold especially in the ''last days''. Have you considered that he might have been a Christian who ''fell away'' instead of a person who was never a Christian?

This one claimed not just "Christian", he claimed "pastor"

I hope u get?

And now he is saying, he was also "secret atheist"

Both are mutually exclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram / Where Can I Download Foreign Gospel Songs / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.