Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (576 Views)

That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind / The Best Brains Won't Get This Puzzle, tho its super easy, Try It! / Where Does The Mind Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by benji93: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Albert and Bernard just became friends with Benjamin, and they want to know when his birthday is. Benjamin gives them a list of 10 possible dates.

August 15, August 31 , August 20
September 17, September 21
October 7, October 31
November 7, November 15, November 17

Benjamin then tells Albert and Bernard separately the month and the day of his birthday respectively.

Albert: I don’t know when Benjamin’s birthday is, but I know that Bernard does not know too.

Bernard: At first I don’t know when Benjamin’s birthday is, but I know now.

Albert: Then I also know when Benjamin’s birthday is.

So when is Benjamin’s birthday?
and give ur reasons for the chosen answer.
Re: When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Karlovich: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Benji93, I replied you regarding the Owomoyela stuff, I sent the links one was in German and it lead to Antispam ban for me, it's true. Sorry for posting here
Re: When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by benji93: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
O yes, sorry for that. I saw a post by naother Moniker. But it's strange that there's a discussion of switch without the confirmation of citizenship. Perhaps cos it was in 2004.
Karlovich:
Benji93, I replied you regarding the Owomoyela stuff, I sent the links one was in German and it lead to Antispam ban for me, it's true. Sorry for posting here
Re: When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Puzzle For The Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Karlovich: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
benji93:
O yes, sorry for that. I saw a post by naother Moniker. But it's strange that there's a discussion of switch without the confirmation of citizenship. Perhaps cos it was in 2004.
yeah it was really strange and complex process then

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certification / Are You Around Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? / Free Web Design Training And Empowerment In Lagos,nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.