Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind (605 Views)

Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Video: Unn Students Riot For Not Having Light In Their Hotels / Realising One's True Academic Purpose In Relation To Pursuing Life Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind by smashad(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Even now I am still wondering where to post this, whether religious section or here..Anyways
You know light travels approximately at a speed of 3.00×10^8m/s which makes it faster than sound. Though its been said that it is not the fastest in the universe,cos the particle Tachyon is faster than light. Tachyon is yet to violate any of the laws of physics known, some believe it would in the nearest future.
Back to the topic. I was at church on Sunday and something struck me.The priest asked us if we knew wat was faster than the speed of light, tho no body answered and he shocked us...."The mind " he said. we were like what!!!
He went further to say dat we,even u reading this could go back in memory to ur where u were minutes ago and back even further if we choose to. whether from ur present position to a state, country even situation u had been in and back to the present moment in split mini seconds even lesser than the time the speed of light would take.
Some people wander how Jesus Christ could move from one location to the other. just whoosh he was gone during the time of his resurrection, disappearing and appearing not bound by any laws known to man.thats how he made me understand how the human soul could possibly work, its not bound by the law of physics nor material, neither does it permits restrictions. you tend to wonder how those with near death experience could do those things they claim to have, that are unimaginable.
The mind is like a replica of our soul, it paints the mental picture of what our soul is like, how its like. Without restrictions nor obedience to any known laws of science
Re: That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind by kilojoDesigns: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
smashad:
Even now I am still wondering where to post this, whether religious section or here..Anyways
You know light travels approximately at a speed of 3.00×10^8m/s which makes it faster than sound. Though its been proven that it is not the fastest in the universe,cos the particle Tachyon is faster than light. Tachyon is yet to violate any of the laws of physics known, some believe it would in the nearest future.
Back to the topic. I was at church on Sunday and something struck me.The priest asked us if we knew wat was faster than the speed of light, tho no body answered and he shocked us...."The mind " he said. we were like what!!!
He went further to say dat we,even u reading this could go back in memory to ur where u were minutes ago and back even further if we choose to. whether from ur present position to a state, country even situation u had been in and back to the present moment in split mini seconds even lesser than the time the speed of light would take.
Some people wander how Jesus Christ could move from one location to the other. just whoosh he was gone during the time of his resurrection, disappearing and appearing not bound by any laws known to man.thats how he made me understand how the human soul could possibly work, its not bound by the law of physics nor material, neither does it permits restrictions. you tend to wonder how those with near death experience could do those things they claim to have, that are unimaginable.
The mind is like a replica of our soul, it paints the mental picture of what our soul is like, how its like. Without restrictions nor obedience to any known laws of science

bro, pls enlighten me. when did they confirm tachyon existence?. last I checked it was still an hypothetical particle envisioned for "what if" scenarios
Re: That Which Is Faster Than The Speed Of Light In Relation To The Mind by smashad(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
kilojoDesigns:

bro, pls enlighten me. when did they confirm tachyon existence?. last I checked it was still an hypothetical particle envisioned for "what if" scenarios
I guess I shldnt have used the word proven... but its not abt tachyon here its abt the mind beating the speed

(1) (Reply)

Aaua 2nd List 2016/2017 Is Out / Uniuyo Released 2nd and 3rd SCE Supplementary List For 2016/17 / CSIR NET Exam Admit Card Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.