Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (59009 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
shiftmarket:
Madam, the way you break things down eh, pls as a future venture also consider writing a book or at the minimum put all your writeup in a blog also while this becomes a copy. I think you write from your heart, a blog will help you keep a diary of your thoughts and you could also make money from it. I started your chin-chin thread not sure I finished it, if you can put the link here although i know i can search for it again.
I will follow this your thread and even take up the challenge, God helping me.

God bless you.

Shift market (wonderful monika) thanks for the compliment.

Believe me, I am yet a learner.

There are writers and there are writers. But there is hope for all. One day our greatest ambition will become but a rung on the ladder of our achievement.

May you also absorb in significant measure the Blessings of the Most High.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by egopersonified(f): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Firstly, this moin moin story is a naija version of the book Acres of diamond. I always laugh when people say motivational books by international writers don't work in Nigeria, they always work anywhere.

I really wish I could write like you, a four year old would understand everything you have written here.

I also moved to business section about two years ago from family section, and since then, a month has not passed without me making money outside my salary. From fixed deposit to treasury bills to group importation to properties to forex to farming to distribution. They were all hits back to back, all from ideas and thoughts gotten from this section.

I would like to be involved with whatever you are up to. It would be an honour to work with people who has the same thought process as I do. I love you already.

Cc newways2

7 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
eay:
Like seriously, I must commend your efforts.
You post is self explanatory, expository nd motivating. That was wat made me follow u on nairaland frm d frst day I came across your post...
I love your impactation spirit. Chai! And even amidst all this you are not collecting money.
May God bless you bountifully...
Even though I'm very busy engaged in so many things, trust me, there are many ppl I will empower with this.
I see a better,responsible nigeria if all of us cn have such entrepreneurial spirit.
God bless you.

Oga Eay, I am impressed by your selflessness.

Your desire to help your fellow man is quite palpable even across the Internet. I will however advise that you bye guided appropriately to those who really need help in this form. help can be very expensive.

Some people prefer having fish dished out to them daily. Please ignore such and concentrate the very few who are willing to face obstacles head on and overcome. There is nothing greater than the feeling that comes with knowing that your contribution was useful in transforming the life of another. Only one word can describe this feeling; 'fulfillment'.

On the contrary a night of conviviality with your friends may be a better investment than supporting somebody who has no desire of his own to advance.

'Do not cast pearl before swine' is a tested and proven dictum.

Trust me on this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
egopersonified:
Firstly, this moin moin story is a naija version of the book Acres of diamond. I always laugh when people say motivational books by international writers don't work in Nigeria, they always work anywhere.

I really wish I could write like you, a four year old would understand everything you have written here.

I also moved to business section about two years ago from family section, and since then, a month has not passed without me making money outside my salary. From fixed deposit to treasury bills to group importation to properties to forex to farming to distribution. They were all hits back to back, all from ideas and thoughts gotten from this section.

I would like to be involved with whatever you are up to. It would be an honour to work with people who have the same thought process as I do. I love you already.

Cc newways2

I appreciate the complement even though I feel its a bit over-rated but thanks all the same.

Kindly permit me to say, nay write a few words.

I have been through what you have heard right from Secondary school; that self help books and knowledge is not applicable to Nigeria(ans).

Absolute balderdash!!!!!

Principles are principles everywhere. Gravity, reciprocity and attraction work equally and in the same measure all around the world.

Besides, during the golden era of self help when the likes of Napoleon hill, Norman Vincent Peale, Charles Swab, Wallace Wattles and others held sway, their society was no better than present day Nigeria.

No society needs motivation and self help more than Nigeria at this point. Our thought processes, speech patterns and actions are so out of sync that it is a little wonder that we are still making some iota of progress (or are we really?).

If you ever doubt that self help and related material/knowledge is not helpful, then look around you carefully and begin to ask yourself certain questions including but not limited to; why are certain people not complaining about this 'recession'. Are they just 'lucky'?

Or is it a glaring case of preparation colliding with opportunity?

Please note that the the much touted recession is such a blessing for all of us but unfortunately we have logs in our eyes. Our sight is seriously impaired.

My dear Sister Ego, may your the results of your unyielding efforts transform you into a personification of success thus making you an example for others who are doubtful of the efficacy of self help.

Cheers my dear and reject all manners of distraction and keep focusing with laser intensity.

5 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Splinz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beautiful thread! Karin001, be rest assured that I'm with you all the way. Lets do it!
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2016
The primary purpose of this thread is to remotely guide 20 very committed individuals at the first instance into financial independence through selling very simple products that have mass appeal.

I can assure you that all 20 individuals will achieve financial independence six months hence. Financial independence here refers to an ability to earn a net profit of at least 50,000 every month.This must be attained by March 2017. The first assessment will be done in the first week of April 2017. A specific date will be fixed and it will be an online interaction.

By October 2017 these 20 people would have been earning a minimum of 100,000 Naira every month. This appears to be a tall ambition considering all odds. But I want to reiterate that it is possible and it will happen even before the specified deadlines if the participants desire it enough.

3 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Karin001:
The primary purpose of this thread is to remotely guide 20 very committed individuals at the first instance into financial independence through selling very simple products that have mass appeal.

I can assure you that all 20 individuals will achieve financial independence six months hence. Financial independence here refers to an ability to earn a net profit of at least 50,000 every month.This must be attained by March 2017. The first assessment will be done in the first week of April 2017. A specific date will be fixed and it will be an online interaction.

By October 2017 these 20 people would have been earning a minimum of 100,000 Naira every month. This appears to be a tall ambition considering all odds. But I want to reiterate that it is possible and it will happen even before the specified deadlines if the participants desire it enough.

I'm very much interested in this project m'am. I just started an FMCG supply for a new company with my friend, and we are neophytes in this line of business. This thread could never have come at a better time. I just want to show my appreciation to you, both for this thread and our future interactions. I'm also expressing my willingness to be a participant of any positive plan to help me achieve financial independence. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by obiaguna(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2016
I am interested. How do we go from here?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by nuel2good: 4:52am On Sep 15, 2016
@karin001 I'm truly impressed with your selflessness and desire to build others. May God bless you abundantly. Just a pity that the location for the first phase of this program is strictly Lagos. If it is possible, those of us outside of Lag would have loved to be a part of the process.
For some of us ideas are an easy pick, but the problem lies with effective selling and sales training.
Kindly put this into consideration and whatever interactions there be, should also have a wider effect if possible.
More grease to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by memyselfandI: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2016
cc karın001, please consıder those outsıde Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
They would have graduated from this programme and should be able to stand completely on their feet and indeed should be able to mentor other people using this same format.

Please note that this affirmation on my own part is subject to just one prejudice. The individual himself/herself.
Nothing else counts.

Every other reason for poor performance will be considered an excuse.

Also note that we will be ignoring some people as we cruise along and we will even replace some participants.

Group one will be constituted of the first set of people that will be mentored in this exercise.

This will only be the official group.

In the course of the thread other interested Nairalanders may join in the project on the side-lines and may use the knowledge drawn from the thread to further their own interests.

They may also wish to publish their experiences on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Friedweed:

I'm very much interested in this project m'am. I just started an FMCG supply for a new company with my friend, and we are neophytes in this line of business. This thread could never have come at a better time. I just want to show my appreciation to you, both for this thread and our future interactions. I'm also expressing my willingness to be a participant of any positive plan to help me achieve financial independence. God bless you ma.

Very interesting. What is the nature of the FMCG product that you are supplying?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2016
They would have graduated from this programme and should be able to stand completely on their feet and indeed should be able to mentor other people using this same format.

Please note that this affirmation on my own part is subject to just one prejudice. The individual himself/herself. Nothing else counts. Every other thing will be considered an excuse.

Also note that we will be ignoring some people as we cruise along and we will even replace some participants.

Team A will be constituted of the first set of people that will be mentored in this exercise.

This will only be the official group. In the course of the thread other interested Nairalanders may join in the project on the side-lines and may use the knowledge drawn from the thread to further their own interests.
They may also wish to publish their experiences on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please make contributions at this point.

This will be an interactive project and we will try to have as much fun as possible.

Remember there are no costs and no solicitations for money whatsoever.

Always have in mind that this is just what it is; a platform to help each other grow into financial independence.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
In getting down to business, this is the schedule I suggest we to follow;

1.We will identify the densely populated areas in Lagos where will anchor this project.
I am requesting that we together identify areas that we will launch this project in within the next few days.
I am suggesting the following areas;

Oshodi;
Mafoluku,
Airforce Base
Sogunle
Ladipo,
Bolade,
Charity

Ikeja
Cantonment
Ikeja Central/Computer Village
Anifowoshe
Oregun
Alausa
Maryland/Onigbongbo/Mende

Ketu
Shangisha
Ikosi
Demurin
Ojota
Ogudu/Ori-Oke
Alapere
Oworosonki

Agege
Dopemu
Cement
Mangoro/Capitol
Agege Central
Ogba/Okeira/Aguda
Ojodu -Grammar Schl/Berger

Alimosho
Egbeda
Akowonjo
Ipaja
Iyana Ipaja
Shasha

Please appraise the selection and make your suggestions. It is important to note that what informwed my choiuce of these locations is the

1.They are all on the mainland.
I am still of the opinion that the bulk of the population of lagos resides more on the Mainland rather than the Island.

2. They are contiguous so follow-up, logistics, deliveries will be easier and somewhat efficient.

3. Similar demographic Characteristics; Most of those neighbourhoods harbour people of similar Socio-economic altitude. their spending culture
and purchasing power will have very congruent attributes.

Please note that your contributions will be most helpful at this point.

5 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by 9jatriot(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
NIce one

Karin001:
In getting down to business, this is the schedule I suggest we to follow;

1.We will identify the densely populated areas in Lagos where will anchor this project.
I am requesting that we together identify areas that we will launch this project in within the next few days.
I am suggesting the following areas;

Oshodi;
Mafoluku,
Airforce Base
Sogunle
Ladipo,
Bolade,
Charity

Ikeja
Cantonment
Ikeja Central/Computer Village
Anifowoshe
Oregun
Alausa
Maryland/Onigbongbo/Mende

Ketu
Shangisha
Ikosi
Demurin
Ojota
Ogudu/Ori-Oke
Alapere
Oworosonki

Agege
Dopemu
Cement
Mangoro/Capitol
Agege Central
Ogba/Okeira/Aguda
Ojodu -Grammar Schl/Berger

Alimosho
Egbeda
Akowonjo
Ipaja
Iyana Ipaja
Shasha

Please appraise the selection and make your suggestions. It is important to note that what informwed my choiuce of these locations is the

1.They are all on the mainland.
I am still of the opinion that the bulk of the population of lagos resides more on the Mainland rather than the Island.

2. They are contiguous so follow-up, logistics, deliveries will be easier and somewhat efficient.

3. Similar demographic Characteristics; Most of those neighbourhoods harbour people of similar Socio-economic altitude. their spending culture
and purchasing power will have very congruent attributes.

Please note that your contributions will be most helpful at this point.

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
I will sign off at this point.

I intend to continue the thread later tonight.

The next post will be most beneficial to a certain segment of players on this platform.

Please gird your loins.

We are on the threshold of a memorable take-off.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by bharkarh(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just getting to see this thread now and I must say I'm impressed. Thanks @karin001 for trying your best from taking people off shackles of poverty.

I will be through with my service year (NYSC) in 3weeks time and will like to join the group to prepare myself against forthcoming challenges of career option.

And I won't just need you for this but will appreciate if you can be my Mirror.

You are such a wonderful writer and your plan has clarity and intelligibility.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by matoxy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
please, how can you extend this to people outside Lagos. I'm in Ilorin in Kwara State
Really interested.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by beyondwalls: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one madam Karin.

Following B2B and waiting at the threshold for take-off.

Oshodi is a good place to start although we may have to put the type of FMCG product in view for more accurate location.

I hope an 8 to 5 kind of worker can fly with this scheme?

Patiently waiting...

Karin001:
I will sign off at this point.

I intend to continue the thread later tonight.

The next post will be most beneficial to a certain segment of players on this platform.

Please gird your loins.

We are on the threshold of a memorable take-off.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Karin001:

Very interesting. What is the nature of the FMCG product that you are supplying?

It is a stain removal product.It can be used on tiles, toilets and for laundry.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi Ma'am Karin,

Whatever it was that prompted you to open this thread is working for my favour. I appreciate you. I pledge total commitment to this course.
Your choice of locations is superb. The whole essence of starting a business is to get patronage, these areas you have mapped out will surely drive FMCGs considering the mix of people therein.

I am anxiously waiting for the next line of action.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Though the products are yet not specified, it will be nice to consider inherent dynamics in these areas. For instance, Ojota and Ketu are predominantly business areas unlike places like Ikeja and Maryland which are blend of business and Corporate environments. Therefore, it will be nice for the products in question to be for all classes of individuals.

Just a little input there. I know you have factored all these in, judging by the expertise oozing from your write-ups.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Hedonistically: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very interesting thread. The OP's good English makes her more believable, and easier for someone like me to be persuaded.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by MnenaSadiku(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just seeing this thread. Karin dear, I'm with you all the way. Pls count me in. Thanks.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eay(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm really glad for the progress thus far, I think we can consider adding yaba,bariga and surulere to the list too... it is highly populated, student environs and it's a muster point for the Island workers too.
Cheers!
Nice work karin...God bless you
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Friedweed:

It is a stain removal product.It can be used on tiles, toilets and for laundry.

This is even more interesting.

I will ask more questions about this product of yours later and maybe together with other posters even appraise the best model that can be used in selling it effectively.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
rose75:
Hi Ma'am Karin,

Whatever it was that prompted you to open this thread is working for my favour. I appreciate you. I pledge total commitment to this course.
Your choice of locations is superb. The whole essence of starting a business is to get patronage, these areas you have mapped out will surely drive FMCGs considering the mix of people therein.

I am anxiously waiting for the next line of action.
Thanks once again.

Thanks Rose75! my heart skips a bit though.

I had to read your post repeatedly. There is an underlying intelligence in your posts.

I wonder what you are doing on this thread.

You already have the stuff of which champions are made of.

I suppose that you will dominate this thread. I do look forward to that.

All followers of this thread I advise that you read the bolded as many times as possible.
Those words cloak the very essence of successful selling especially as regards Direct and micro-selling.

This Rose 75 is too much.

75 Gbosas Please.

3 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
rose75:
Though the products are yet not specified, it will be nice to consider inherent dynamics in these areas. For instance, Ojota and Ketu are predominantly business areas unlike places like Ikeja and Maryland which are blend of business and Corporate environments. Therefore, it will be nice for the products in question to be for all classes of individuals.

Just a little input there. I know you have factored all these in, judging by the expertise oozing from your write-ups.

I honestly give up. Tell me, is there any real need to continue any further? Your analysis is just spot on.
these are the kind of contributions that will enrich this thread.

You can now see that this model is far superior to an ebook.

Thank you Rose 75!

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
eay:
I'm really glad for the progress thus far, I think we can consider adding yaba,bariga and surulere to the list too... it is highly populated, student environs and it's a muster point for the Island workers too.
Cheers!
Nice work karin...God bless you

Wonderful contribution Eay.

There are indeed lots of other high density areas but we cannot take all of them at once. My preferred approach is for us to test run this project in a small sample territory.

We will deal with just 20 people originally and we will draw lesons from this stage before we proceed to the next level which will be expanded to cover other yearning areas in Lagos........including Ajah, Ikorodu, Bariga, Somolu etc

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
MnenaSadiku:
Just seeing this thread. Karin dear, I'm with you all the way. Pls count me in. Thanks.

My dear friend, it will take more than Kilimanjaro to keep you out of this.

My thoughts are with you and indeed I am watching you always.

I can even feel your longing and thirst from far off.

Your foundation for your business towers will be laid in the next three months.

You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hedonistically:
Very interesting thread. The OP's good English makes her more believable, and easier for someone like me to be persuaded.

I see 'experience' on two legs stalking the thread.

Oga, please don't just observe and compliment our work kindly bring your experience, expertise to bear on the thread through your contributions.

By so doing you will be helping so many people.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.