Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please HELP!!! (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP!!! by tt148: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2016
I HAD sex with my girlfriend's daughter once. Now she says she’s pregnant and will tell her mum about us if I don’t carry on the affair. I’m gutted. I’m 37 and my partner is 34. I’ve been with her for two years and we have a baby son. Her daughter is 16.For no reason, my girlfriend got jealous and accused me of cheating with a neighbour. I was upset as I had been faithful.The next day I got home early from work to an empty house.I had a few beers and was watching TV when my girlfriend’s daughter came home and got flirty. She’s pretty and we’ve always got on.She was dressed up all sexy and cute and was flirting and trying to kiss me. I kissed her back for a joke but she wanted to go all the way.I knew it was wrong, but I was angry with my girlfriend and did what her daughter wanted. I’ve stayed at arm’s length since then and acted like nothing has happened. Today she got angry with me for not speaking to her.She says she’s pregnant, the baby is mine and she’ll tell her mum about us if I don’t act all loving towards her again.
Re: Please HELP!!! by MrOlihilistic: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2016
mtweeeee
Re: Please HELP!!! by Vinshu(f): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2016
You are 31
Your girlfriend is 28
You both have a son
Her daughter is 16

AND SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! undecided

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Please HELP!!! by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2016
Smh. This is what you get when you poked loose holes without a condom
Re: Please HELP!!! by MrCork: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Vinshu:
You are 31
Your girlfriend is 28
You both have a son
Her daughter is 16

AND SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! undecided

You should be ashamed of yourself.

...calm down matket woman....y u cusssin him..r u jelos?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please HELP!!! by dopedealer(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2016
You claim to be 31 while your girlfriend is 28 and her daughter is 16 MEANING SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER AT THE AGE OF 12 YEARS OLD.

You both have a son

ALL LIERS SHALL GO TO HELL undecided
Re: Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2016
dopedealer:
You claim to be 31 while your girlfriend is 28 and her daughter is 16 MEANING SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER AT THE AGE OF 12 YEARS OLD.

You both have a son

ALL LIERS SHALL GO TO HELL undecided
amen..
Re: Please HELP!!! by Maamin(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Reading this story with a pinch of salt...wetin even concern me sef. grin
Re: Please HELP!!! by firstking01(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Imaturity at it's peak.
Re: Please HELP!!! by Danhumprey: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: Please HELP!!! by MrWhaley: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Reading through the Lines Lies.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCELANDERS, Help Me With These Please!! / The 6 VERY Best Things About Breaking Up / Which One Can You Date A Jealous Bae Or A Bae With Kleptomania Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.