Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Court In Session And A Snake Is The Plaintiff. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Court In Session And A Snake Is The Plaintiff. (621 Views)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court In Session And A Snake Is The Plaintiff. by 19naia(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Snake was represented in court concerning its welfare. Photos of the snake being presented to the judge by a constable of animal welfare to make evidence of the snake's poor condition. I suspect they have a human being in custody to endure prison so that the snake may roam free, perhaps to grow big and healthy enough to swallow a child. Perhaps coincidentally swallow the judge's child or perhaps swallow the law maker's child who made the laws to imprison people so that snakes can roam free. ? shocked ?

Re: Court In Session And A Snake Is The Plaintiff. by Christardor: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2016
If this tread reach FP,I'll give up myself to the Police.
Re: Court In Session And A Snake Is The Plaintiff. by freesinzu(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Chevron Building At Chevron Drive On Lekki-expressway On Fire / Ronaldo Versus Bale Who Is The Better Player? Full Stats For 2016 / Group Distributes Free Clothes To Indigent Kids And Destitutes At Agege(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.