Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (12765 Views)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by asumo12: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2016
wetin kill amu?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Eliteklaus(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
idiagbon was killed by abacha in d mid 90s not 1999, makes me wonder wot else is wrong in ur write up. He was President from 1983 -85 not that daura man in aso rock.
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sukkot: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
bad ass nigga. the baddest nigga ever created in nigeria this century
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sukkot: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2016
snezBaba:
This is the real man behind Buhari first regime cool The man that instilled W.A.I successfully not BUBU. My dad told me how those soldiers pursued them from muslim to ilasamaja grin
HBD sir embarassed
ya dad must have been undisciplined. undecided
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by deliveryboy: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2016
coolkris:
His kids are nice people,nah Muslim too

Yes but his wife is Christian
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Thobiy(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Asuokaa:
Cool
[b]I loved him just for one thing, Discipline..[b]
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
EbukaLive:
Rest On Soldier

Some people always push the narrative that Idiagbon was the one in charge during Buhari's time. The late general was a brilliant soldier no doubt but they say these things to assert their opinion that Buhari's success in the army was due solely to the fact that he was a Northerner. They don't even know that PMB does not even belong to the Northern Oligarchy and is in fact HATED by the Oligarchy. Buhari made his own success based on his hardwork, honesty and luck. If Idiagbon was Buhari's brain as HOS who was his brain as Petroleum Minister, Governor or Chairman PTF? Or who helped him pass his courses at the US War College?

They just create stereotypes of the man and northerners in general and create stories and scenarios forcing their opinions down everybody's troath

Wat re u trying to insinuate?
Some bad belle pple sha!
Wat do u know?
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sunkoye: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
it was only their govt that media dual the personality in power.(buhari/idiagbon Regime).its also not a rumor that General Tunde was Real Power and brain behind/in front of the throne those days.

oga Maradona fear am no be small. cheesy
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by juman(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Gang of soldiers that overthrew legitimate government.
They plunge nigeria into bigger despair and gloom.

They then came up with a very clueless government.
A government that could not differentiate between left hand from right hand.
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sunkoye: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Eliteklaus:
idiagbon was killed by abacha in d mid 90s not 1999, makes me wonder wot else is wrong in ur write up. He was President from 1983 -85 not that daura man in aso rock.
no no...that is not true oga. wia did u fabricate ur story from?

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Happy whatever birthday to him

NB; MY OWN BIRTHDAY IS TODAY SHA...AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A BILLION SHADES OF GRACE
Accept this as a show of love. May God add more years to your lifespan

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by juman(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2016
sunkoye:
no no...that is not true oga. wia did u fabricate ur story from?

In kwara we pointed it to ibb.
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by grodt999: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Asuokaa:
Cool

I loved him just for one thing, Discipline..
www.evilla.com.ng

Only Discipline?
Lets see...

Bsc Economics degree, (not common for Nigerian leaders - Buhari no finish secondary school)
Well spoken with a clear audible accent (Buhari mallam accent with poor grammer)
Articulate and upright with his beliefs (Buhari is a biased mallam)
Got his appointments based on merit (Buhari appointments based on Northern hegemony)
Not corrupt (Buhari uses fronts like his family and friends to thief, he also fratanizes with former PDP treasuty looters)

Idiagbon has more than discipline!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Azord(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2016
handysuzy:
Buhari's puppet
Should I say happy birthday or what?
SAY WHAT
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by hakeem4(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
sanky346:
This is Brigadier General Tunde Idiagbon....Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters
major general

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by omonla555: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2016
We Love you great Soldier of our time. May Allah subhanahu wata Allah grant you Aljanat fridaus
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by demandtruth: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
The 1984 Assistant Idiot ... the deputy bringer of hunger ... vice harbinger of sorrow .... the auxillary usher of mass hunger angry sad

At the end of ur journey here on earth, nothing or anyone will remember you.

You are one of the indomie generation who don't know a single jack about the year 1984.

There was never an hunger, dearth, poverty or the vices that we experience before then and after then.

Go and ask you father

Idiagbon, continue to rest in d Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by hakeem4(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eliteklaus:
please sir where do you fabricate your stories from ?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 247NewsUpdateNG: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Man

Yeah.

N/B: If you are indeed the actual Sen. Samuel Anyanwu or his media team, you have to start canvass for grassroot support now through traditional (offline) and media (online) publicity else in 2019, what almost happened in 2011 (election rigging) will surely happen, unopposed.
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by adegunwa4real(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Accept this as a show of love. May God add more years to your lifespan

Chai...mixed feeling....well...lol...ah go chop am...thank you brother
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Died of suspected poisoning by Thief Obasanjo and his allies after meeting them just prior to Thief Obasanjo's swearing in in 1999[/size]
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Chai...mixed feeling....well...lol...ah go chop am...thank you brother
Na so
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Eliteklaus(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
hakeem4:
please sir where do you fabricate your stories from ?
i meant idiagbon was d force behind buhari's regime but I guess u cant understand insubordination

1 Like

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Vikto: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
THIS MAN WAS A ROLE MODEL TO A LOT OF US IN MY MARINE ACADEMY DAYS. ONE OF MY CLASSMATES WAS CAUGHT MALPRACTICING IN AN EXAMINATION. I MUST CONFESS THAT THE WAY THIS GUY WAS MATCHED OUT OF THE GATE WAS THE MOST SCARY THING I EVER SAW BEFORE THEN. THIS MAN WAS IN POWER THEN AND IT WAS NOT A JOKE WHEN YOU WERE CAUGHT STEAL IN AN EXAMINATION. HE WAS A COMPATRIOT. A SOLDIER WHOSE PRESENCE IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY WAS FELT AT THE OPPOSITE EXTREME PART. THAT IS WHY HE WAS ONLY OVERTHROWN IN HIS ABSENCE. FOR NOBODY COULD DARE IT, EVEN IF HE WAS SWIMMING IN RIVER NIGER. HE HAD A HEART FOR THE NATION, A MARKED DEPARTURE FROM HIS ANTAGONIST.
I PRAY FOR HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN TO REAP ALL THE BENEFITS OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS THEIR FATHER DID BY GOD'S GRACE.
MAY HIS SOUL CONTINUE TO REST IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by billyG(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
EbukaLive:
Rest On Soldier

Some people always push the narrative that Idiagbon was the one in charge during Buhari's time. The late general was a brilliant soldier no doubt but they say these things to assert their opinion that Buhari's success in the army was due solely to the fact that he was a Northerner. They don't even know that PMB does not even belong to the Northern Oligarchy and is in fact HATED by the Oligarchy. Buhari made his own success based on his hardwork, honesty and luck. If Idiagbon was Buhari's brain as HOS who was his brain as Petroleum Minister, Governor or Chairman PTF? Or who helped him pass his courses at the US War College?

They just create stereotypes of the man and northerners in general and create stories and scenarios forcing their opinions down everybody's troath
Good question tell them,wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by laudate: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
demandtruth:
At the end of ur journey here on earth, nothing or anyone will remember you.

You are one of the indomie generation who don't know a single jack about the year 1984.

There was never an hunger, dearth, poverty or the vices that we experience before then and after then.

Go and ask you father

Idiagbon, continue to rest in d Lord.

You get time to reply that 're.tarded loser? Don't blame the mugu. He wasn't even born then. And the school he went to, did not teach him how to research and verify the facts... sad

grodt999:

Only Discipline?
Lets see...

Bsc Economics degree, (not common for Nigerian leaders - Buhari no finish secondary school)
Well spoken with a clear audible accent (Buhari mallam accent with poor grammer)
Articulate and upright with his beliefs (Buhari is a biased mallam)
Got his appointments based on merit (Buhari appointments based on Northern hegemony)
Not corrupt (Buhari uses fronts like his family and friends to thief, he also fratanizes with former PDP treasuty looters)

Idiagbon has more than discipline!!!

True!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University / Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / What Are The Governors Doing With The Increased Allocation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.