Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Religion Is Bullshit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Bullshit (1429 Views)

100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Religion Is A Propaganda Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is Bullshit by Atheists: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNy6ziOyxoA

George Carlin lays waste on religion grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Abuzola(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2009
Can u imagine a god being hungry and when he saw a tree he thought there was fruit, on getting there no fruit so the ignorant god cursed the tree , see mathew 21:41-46. Hahaha wat a shame
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Atheists: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2009
@Abuzola

There isn't one redeeming feature in the christian doctrine
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2009
Fools talking
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by manmustwac(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2009
i've seen the the video already and am sure its been here before.
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Horus(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2009
African peoples, no matter where they are presently functioning throughout the world, are psycho-spiritual slaves to 3 major institutions of 'worship' they blindly follow called Christianity, Islam or Judaism. They are ALL currently following belief-structures created, managed and operated from the throneroom of the Vatican, ALL presently bathing in the oceans of ancestral blood shed by those who once acted, and are STILL acting upon the fanaticisms of their dubious beliefs; ALL of them hypnotized followers chronically suffering from a 'faith-based' derangement of the mind I call THEO-PSYCHOSIS!
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed All of Una dey crase,
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by viaro: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2009
lol. There are some atheists authors (ala Michael Martin) who note that there are many atheist religions. So, the BS clap is as sure a spotlight on them.
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Atheists: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol. There are some atheists authors (ala Michael Martin) who note that there are many atheist religions. So, the BS clap is as sure a spotlight on them.

Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by viaro: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
Atheists:

Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color

Yea, we've all heard that silly ol' quip uncountable times. The best part is that it comes from atheist authors who acknowledge it in published sources (I gave an example).
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by DeepSight(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
Mr Atheists - you need to distinguish between the fallacy of religion and the cosmological question for the existence of God.

You seem tragically unable to spot the difference.

You also seem to have taken the following as your general argument: "Since human religions are flawed, then God does not exist!"

I hope you recognize the intellectual laziness proffered within such a proposition. It is similar to stating: "Since human ideas about the Andromeda galaxy are wrong, then the Andromeda Galaxy does not exist." There you go, that's how clever you sound to me.

You need to task yourself more. Go and find and study the Cosmological Argument, lay it out, and consider its merits and demerits. A simple wikipedia search should help.

Once you are familiar with it, you can begin to argue intelligently, instead of repeatedly coming up with threads like this, which really and truly only show your (justifiable) frustration at the dogma of religion, but do nothing to discredit the core question of the existence of God.
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Mudley313: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
funny sh*t

[center][flash=550,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/RNy6ziOyxoA[/flash][/center]
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by dtwsola(m): 2:45am On Oct 10, 2009
like someone else said, that has been posted before, but it is truly on of the funniest stand ups I've ever seen.
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by bawomolo(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2009
viaro:

Yea, we've all heard that silly ol' quip uncountable times. The best part is that it comes from atheist authors who acknowledge it in published sources (I gave an example).

you are right. buddhism is an example of an atheistic religion(well its original form).

not surprisingly, some sects of Buddhism now worship bud ha as a God even though he never asked to be worshiped.

There is no atheist doctrine but some religions do have similarities with atheism.
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Abuzola(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2009
Christianity is bullshit
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by mazaje(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Christianity is bullshit

Islam is useless shit. . . .
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by Abuzola(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2009
Mazaje ka shiga hankalinka, ko kai krista ne ?
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by banom(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Mazaje ka shiga hankalinka, ko kai krista ne ?

Alhaji are you raping ?
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by kolaoloye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Christianity is bullshit
Are you a fanatic ?
I've said it several times: "religion is like a virus ,once it enters your system you are done."
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by lightwalk(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
bawomolo:

you are right. buddhism is an example of an atheistic religion(well its original form).

not surprisingly, some sects of Buddhism now worship bud ha as a God even though he never asked to be worshiped.

There is no atheist doctrine but some religions do have similarities with atheism.
BUDHHISM
You must be joking, right?
Let's start with this: Please define atheism.
Atheism naturally comes with science and like someone pointed out, it is not a religion.
The attempt of science to prove that the supernatural does not exist has proven futile. We cannot understand some things beyond our scope. Why i love atheists is that most of them I have talked with have come to reason. Of course they are not like Nlanders who claim to be atheists when they are just religion-haters. People who hate to be bound by rules (not people who have found true reasons not to believe in God) if you get what I mean.
I guess the starter of this thread prayed for a miracle for decades and his/her prayers were not answered. Therefore because there's a video criticizing atheism = conclusion that atheism is BULLSHIT sad
That's not madness, it's foolishness grin
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by bawomolo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
lightwalk:

BUDHHISM
You must be joking, right?

it isn't a joke, there is no creator in buddhist theology.

Atheism naturally comes with science and like someone pointed out, it is not a religion.

atheism is a non-belief in a supreme being. There is no "natural" connection between atheism and science.

The attempt of science to prove that the supernatural does not exist has proven futile.

how does science attempt to prove God does not exist?
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by lightwalk(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
bawomolo:

it isn't a joke, there is no creator in buddhist theology.

What am saying is that atheism is not a religion. As for having a creator, there's someone being imitated in buddism called Buddha.

atheism is a non-belief in a supreme being. There is no "natural" connection between atheism and science.
You really think so. Why does civilsation naturally come with more non-dedicated individuals.

how does science attempt to prove God does not exist?
Are you trying to suggest that science believes in what it can't explain.?
Re: Religion Is Bullshit by slepasova: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
For all "GOD" believers, I would like to recommend a few other stories you might enjoy, the 3 little pigs, superman, batman and im sure you can find more supernatural beings to believe in if you look through Walt Disneys collection. I wonder if you find it logical that there are still some religions where they sacrifice chickens, goats and other animals because they think their god will thank them. You are controlled by a mythical being just as much as they are. Except you dont sacrifice animals. Religion was writen to control people. Period. Is there ANY real PROOF that god existed? And by the way, why is it soooooo important that we believe in him? What difference does it make to "him"? Sorry, but religion offers no common sense at all. It is simply used to control people (only people who are eaisily controlled and dont have the common sense to think for their own).

(1) (Reply)

Contrast Between Two Covenants / Should Pastor Adeboye Spend 6 Billion Naira On A Private Jet? / Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.