Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Evil Born Again Christians Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Born Again Christians Do (1692 Views)

GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Born Again Christians Do by lawani: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
THE EVIL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS DO

Born agains have certain characteristic behavioral traits or patterns peculiar to them. They are afflicted by an over bloated sense of entitlement for instance. They are saved by grace, they pray for miracles, they expect God to forgive them their sins, past and future. They believe Jesus died for their sins. They are never really intelligent. Religious people are not intelligent. If you take the Bible, the Quran or any book at all as incontrovertible truth then you are not intelligent. Christians with their peculiar sense of entitlement are in a department of their own. Let me use my biological mother, Pastor Mrs Idowu Lawanson as an example.
I had earlier said the love of money is why some people go into evil, that is, do 'ika' against others, but ego too is a causal effect. Take for instance my biological mother who must have gone to certain extents in private to ruin my life using evil powers just because I stood against the nonsense she was constantly spewing about her mother in law being a witch, so she must have done something evil against me which led to her threatening me in 2004 that I will see what will happen to me, that I was doing business without giving her money. Back then, my working capital was not up to her two months' salaries and I was merely over reaching myself and she was a civil servant, ok to a large extent, using a car and etc. Later my sister, Kike that was in the department of Law that time told me one of our Aunties told her that our Mother said my younger brother Boyede will be the most successful of us all in all respect and we will all serve him. It perplexed me deeply and I could not even muster a response. How could a rational human being be saying such? To say such means she took steps to make it a reality. Diabolical steps, and that would be because I used my common sense to tell her the home truth 'All of you and your sisters can not be calling your mothers in law witches!'. Born agains are often like that, often selfish and evil like that.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by sekundosekundo: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2016
lawani:

Born agains have certain characteristic behavioral traits or patterns peculiar to them. They are afflicted by an over bloated sense of entitlement for instance. They are saved by grace, they pray for miracles, they expect God to forgive them their sins, past and future. They believe Jesus died for their sins. They are never really intelligent. Religious people are not intelligent. If you take the Bible, the Quran or any book at all as incontrovertible truth then you are not intelligent. Christians with their peculiar sense of entitlement are in a department of their own. Let me use my biological mother, Pastor Mrs Idowu Lawanson as an example.
I had earlier said the love of money is why some people go into evil, that is, do 'ika' against others, but ego too is a causal effect. Take for instance my biological mother who must have gone to certain extents in private to ruin my life using evil powers just because I stood against the nonsense she was constantly spewing about her mother in law being a witch, so she must have done something evil against me which led to her threatening me in 2004 that I will see what will happen to me, that I was doing business without giving her money. Back then, my working capital was not up to her two months' salaries and I was merely over reaching myself and she was a civil servant, ok to a large extent, using a car and etc. Later my sister, Kike that was in the department of Law that time told me one of our Aunties told her that our Mother said my younger brother Boyede will be the most successful of us all in all respect and we will all serve him. It perplexed me deeply and I could not even muster a response. How could a rational human being be saying such? To say such means she took steps to make it a reality. Diabolical steps, and that would be because I used my common sense to tell her the home truth 'All of you and your sisters can not be calling your mothers in law witches!'. Born agains are often like that, often selfish and evil like that.

Your mother may be suffering from incomplete freedom or you don't know the meaning of born again.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
so your mother makes a good yardstick to measure bornagains abi?? if religious people are unintelligent then I wonder what group of dummies your kind must fall into, judging by all you have written here. So your mother hasn't been nice to you, maybe she's been doing the wrong things for the wrong reasons but as far as your life is concern you are responsible for what you become. your decisions towards life is what defines you. you can choose to grow in hate for your mother and all her kind, which trust me will not be good for you or choose to be a better person, grow in love for yourself and all around you, look beyond what anyone thinks about you and see what a great man you can become.

what doesn't kill you should make you stronger

1 Like

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by Alhajipablo(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
I am not in anyway corroborating the op

But in my li2 experience ,most xtains are big hypocrites.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by lawani: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
xendra:
so your mother makes a good yardstick to measure bornagains abi?? if religious people are unintelligent then I wonder what group of dummies your kind must fall into, judging by all you have written here. So your mother hasn't been nice to you, maybe she's been doing the wrong things for the wrong reasons but as far as your life is concern you are responsible for what you become. your decisions towards life is what defines you. you can choose to grow in hate for your mother and all her kind, which trust me will not be good for you or choose to be a better person, grow in love for yourself and all around you, look beyond what anyone thinks about you and see what a great man you can become.

what doesn't kill you should make you stronger

You are an idiot. if you try to kill me, I will kill you in self defense, that is not hate but you are an idiot, a born again Christian idiot that has abandoned the use of her brain, so you can not understand
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
lawani:

You are an idiot. if you try to kill me, I will kill you in self defense, that is not hate but you are an idiot, a born again Christian idiot that has abandoned the use of her brain, so you can not understand
sorry dude now I see how very frustrated with life you are, if you are going to kill who tried to kill you then why complain about them trying to kill you?? you are delusional and you need help, get help and get help fast. lawani

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I am not in anyway corroborating the op

But in my li2 experience ,most xtains are big hypocrites.
based on our believe most Christians are truly hypocrites, but this OP is going nuts, he is delusional
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by lawani: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2016
xendra:
sorry dude now I see how very frustrated with life you are, if you are going to kill who tried to kill you then why complain about them trying to kill you?? you are delusional and you need help, get help and get help fast. lawani

Use your brain now. Why do you think i am frustrated with life? Do you know me in person or have you met me before? i am exposing criminals now means I am frustrated with life. You are crazy!
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
lawani:

Use your brain now. Why do you think i am frustrated with life? Do you know me in person or have you met me before? i am exposing criminals now means I am frustrated with life. You are crazy!
no I don't think, I know because you can't even control it, it shows even from the way you write

1 Like

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by Greatzeus(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Of all the people in the world you could be in enmity with,it happened to be your mother? I feel for you,a mother is the closest thing to God anyone could have.
Op assertions about born again Christians is wrong, because he used his mother as a premise to study billions of other Christians and then gave them a bad name and hanged them,but please don't judge him.
@Op, I think what your mother said about your junior brother becoming the most successful really hurts you,she was wrong to have said that,its like she was placing a curse on your,its disappointing.
But Op,its just a statement,nothing more. Unfortunately you believed it,yes you do, that's why you are mad at her.
Please, know that what she said are just words,they have no power over you.You can be anything you want in life if you plan and work hard,forget about others,they might make it before you,doesn't mean,you are failing.Wish you well.
Lastly,quit being angry at God and Christians, because of your mother.Forgive her and be free,if you don't,you will only be hurting yourself not her.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by DeSepiero(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
lawani:

By the way, you have no proof that your mother has done something to stop your progress or ruin your life.
On the other hand, your mother is a religious fanatic. If at all the story is true in the first place.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by lawani: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Greatzeus:
Of all the people in the world you could be in enmity with,it happened to be your mother? I feel for you,a mother is the closest thing to God anyone could have.
Op assertions about born again Christians is wrong, because he used his mother as a premise to study billions of other Christians and then gave them a bad name and hanged them,but please don't judge him.
@Op, I think what your mother said about your junior brother becoming the most successful really hurts you,she was wrong to have said that,its like she was placing a curse on your,its disappointing.
But Op,its just a statement,nothing more. Unfortunately you believed it,yes you do, that's why you are mad at her.
Please, know that what she said are just words,they have no power over you.You can be anything you want in life if you plan and work hard,forget about others,they might make it before you,doesn't mean,you are failing.Wish you well.
Lastly,quit being angry at God and Christians, because of your mother.Forgive her and be free,if you don't,you will only be hurting yourself not her.

Are you saying a mother can not be evil or what? She claimed her mother in law is a witch and I ridiculed the claim, laughing it off. That I believe is the root of it all but I may be wrong, it may be another thing. If you are a reasonable person, then congrats but there are many unreasonable, irrational people out there. People use their kids for the so called money rituals! So know your own mind and leave others. We have evil in this our world!

My mother is an idiot, I dont take her serious but I am exposing her, what I have, you may never be able to gather, I am above my contemporaries and that my brother is no where to be found. I am saying all this to expose her, nothing more. I am more successful and ahead of majority of my contemporaries. So dont just be running your mouth, saying I believe I believe I am under a curse. That was very foolish of you.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
lawani:

you are a bastard, a mad woman on the loose. Your children will mad follow you.
Ahan, it hasn't gotten to that extent my friend. Calm down.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by mrZENographer: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
1John3.:8-9 " He that is born of God does not commit sin"
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by Greatzeus(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
lawani:

Are you saying a mother can not be evil or what? She claimed her mother in law is a witch and I ridiculed the claim, laughing it off. That I believe is the root of it all but I may be wrong, it may be another thing. If you are a reasonable person, then congrats but there are many unreasonable, irrational people out there. People use their kids for the so called money rituals! So know your own mind and leave others. We have evil in this our world!

My mother is an idiot, I dont take her serious but I am exposing her, what I have, you may never be able to gather, I am above my contemporaries and that my brother is no where to be found. I am saying all this to expose her, nothing more. I am more successful and ahead of majority of my contemporaries. So dont just be running your mouth, saying I believe I believe I am under a curse. That was very foolish of you.
No wonder you got the kind of responses you have been getting,did you even read my post? You sound angry.There is no where in my post I said you believed you were under a curse.I said what she said is like a curse.
But I think if you could attack me with the kind of words are wrote up there, an advice you probably didn't have anyone to give you while growing up grin which turned you to this mother bashing,angry frustrated lowlife,you deserve everything she might have done to you,and everything she said is like to materialise 100% grin,unless you humble yourself and ask God for forgiveness.
You talk about how you are more successful than bla bla blabla undecided pls stop flattering yourself, what kind of a man comes online to cry embarassed about his mum favouring his junior ones than him? Cursing his own mother? A man with little or no self esteem,who would rather put the blame of his misfortune and personal failure on his mother than accept it like a man.Guy go and sit down somewhere and do yourself a favour,stop plastering the online community with your stupid stories and frustration.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
lawani:

lawani is a bastard, a mad man on the loose. his generation will mad follow him. but I know I need help, may God help me
true confection
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by lawani: 3:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

No wonder you got the kind of responses you have been getting,did you even read my post? You sound angry.There is no where in my post I said you believed you were under a curse.I said what she said is like a curse.
But I think if you could attack me with the kind of words are wrote up there, an advice you probably didn't have anyone to give you while growing up grin which turned you to this mother bashing,angry frustrated lowlife,you deserve everything she might have done to you,and everything she said is like to materialise 100% grin,unless you humble yourself and ask God for forgiveness.
You talk about how you are more successful than bla bla blabla undecided pls stop flattering yourself, what kind of a man comes online to cry embarassed about his mum favouring his junior ones than him? Cursing his own mother? A man with little or no self esteem,who would rather put the blame of his misfortune and personal failure on his mother than accept it like a man.Guy go and sit down somewhere and do yourself a favour,stop plastering the online community with your stupid stories and frustration.

the fact that I come here to write something gives you no reason to talk down on me unless you are a pompous fool. That is the issue. I dont like pompous fools. What I have made of my life, the majority of my contemporaries have not and you probably have not. So what makes you think you are in a position to talk down on me? Better be careful! I wont talk more than that. If it is possessions, a 36 year old with a freight forwarding license is far above average. Intellectual accomplishments, a published writer is far above average. So if I come here to expose evil people does not mean you seize the opportunity to talk down on me! I am not the first or only person to have an evil mother. If you talk good you receive good response, if otherwise know what to expect. I have no time for low lifers who lack common sense and therefore talk anyhow.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2016
lawani:

it is very idiotic of me to be seeking attention by insulting someone. If I have no home training, strangers will teach me but I might use my head to carry misfortune along the line.
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by xendra: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2016
lawani:

which extent was it at Lordnicklaus? seriously all my descendants will run mad. Pls you better get out of the way else you will catch some. since I am such a mother hater cheesy
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by Greatzeus(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2016
lawani:

the fact that I come here to write something gives you no reason to talk down on me unless you are a pompous fool. That is the issue. I dont like pompous fools. What I have made of my life, the majority of my contemporaries have not and you probably have not. So what makes you think you are in a position to talk down on me? Better be careful! I wont talk more than that. If it is possessions, a 36 year old with a freight forwarding license is far above average. Intellectual accomplishments, a published writer is far above average. So if I come here to expose evil people does not mean you seize the opportunity to talk down on me! I am not the first or only person to have an evil mother. If you talk good you receive good response, if otherwise know what to expect. I have no time for low lifers who lack common sense and therefore talk anyhow.
Cry cry baby cry you have been notice move along now angry good morning to you too by the way grin
Re: The Evil Born Again Christians Do by orunto27: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2016
You are not Born Again so you don't know what you are talking about. A Witch is a wicked person and so you can call anyone who is wicked to you a witch. Only God can separate wickedness from righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Enlightener:- The Holy Spirit Or Prophet Muhammad / Live Fearless In The Father's Love - Joseph Prince / What Things Do People Think Are In The Bible But Are Actually Not In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.