Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) (811 Views)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by Gsmbasics: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Nigerian customers for the very first time are seeing just how much their elegant phones really cost. While we have actually all been trained to starve for the most recent Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy device, which cost a little fortune, the truth is that you can still get a pretty advanced, good-quality phone for a fraction of the price.

Do you truly need an iPhone?

So the absolute least expensive choice in Apple world is the 16GB SE for N117,000, however, that's still excessive in my book. I truthfully cannot consider other product I 'd voluntarily change every 2 years for that sort of money.
However how about paying lower than that? There are good Android phones you can get for less than N40,000, such as the Infinix Hot 3, Infinix Hot 4 and Tecno Camon C7, and Tecno Camon C8.
Obviously, there are compromises. Purchasing a phone is a lot like purchasing a car. Prados and BMWs are extremely nice high-end brands. But if you cannot afford them, you can get a Honda for a lot less cash and still get good quality. There will likely be compromises in functions and finishes, however, remember you're trying to find worth over high-end.

Take the Infinix Hot 4, which I believe is the best gadget in this low-end classification. It does have a finger print reader, features that are basic on newer-generation iPhones.
Still, the Infinix Hot 4, which can be bought for N39,500 if you buy it through Konga, it has 4000mAh Li-Ion battery, a good 13-megapixel cam, and includes expandable storage. And that's the overall cost of the phone, so you will not need to pay over N100,000.
The iPhone is a superior brand name, and there are lots of things to like about Apple. However, the prices isn't among them.

If it pains you as much as it does to spend a little fortune on a phone every few years, then I 'd recommend thinking about a lower-end Android phone. Remember that the low end of the marketplace continues to improve. If you can hold out another 6 to nine months, there are most likely to be a lot more phones in the sub-N30,000 category with even much better specifications.

Re: If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by Gsmbasics: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2016

Re: If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Chinko can be worrisome.
I kukuma stay with my Q10 products... BlackBerry all the way. Although I have an android
Re: If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by techlesson: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Chinko can be worrisome.
I kukuma stay with my Q10 products... BlackBerry all the way. Although I have an android
When blackberry will soon go into extinction
Re: If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by techlesson: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Have seen some of the phones mentioned. Tecno n infinix, gionee are matching it toe to toe. Buh with tecno dropping new devices monthly bases I think they might take the lead
Re: If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative) by FrozeBABE: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
No one needs an iPhone for now.. D economy ain't smooth

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8: Release Date, Price, Features And Everything... / These 12 Android Apps Won The 2017 Google Play Awards / MTN Annoying 4G Balance Messages...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.