Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pls Review Dis Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Review Dis Laptop (903 Views)

Where Can I Get Brandnew Of Dis Laptop In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review Dis Laptop by dekin(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2006
i am about to buy dis laptop. pls review it and tell me what u think. intel(R)celeron 1.066GHz 248MB 20GB CD/DVD reader TOSHIBA. the only problem i have noticed so far is that the audio output is very, very low. the guy says it was normal when it came in french xp. until he installed d english version. what do u think?
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2006
the price would justify the laptop can u tell how much it goes for? but its a really low end laptop why don't u go for a centrino or sumtin else
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by EJaja(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2006
Guy

i would advice u not to buy it because intel celeron procesor is very slow i have used it both on laptop and desktop as for the speaker thats is how toshiba behaves low volume output.

its better u go for a Pentium M or Centrino aor even a 3.0Ghz P4
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by zPixel(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
@dekin ,

All depends on what you,re planning to use the laptop for. For instance do you want to play games, do video editing, graphics, wordprocessing or even if you just want to be starring at the laptop grin. In case you,ll be doing the first three stuffs i mentioned above then the laptop can't be yours, because of the slow processor, RAM and probably the poor video card.
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by Bossman(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2006
Post more info man, it all depends on what you plan on using it for and how much it is. It's definitely a low-end lappy, but it might suffice for your needs. If will be a task to find a lappy with that basic config on this end these days. Just make sure you do not overpay for it. About $100 or so is okay.
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by nazzyon(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
Pick from what u got in d reply. But all I have to say is bcareful. The laptop u intend to buy is not seen by anyone but u. The info u listed are good but u'll need to upgrade d laptop. Make sure d screen is okay & it shouldn't b up 17'' for easy carriage 15 or less. Check d keys. And d ports.
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by Ayd: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
not advisable for u to go for that laptop, get a pentium M system in the market, be careful of second hands
Re: Pls Review Dis Laptop by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
sorry to say this but the laptop sounds like an antique its celeron, audio's bad why don't you just get a pentium m like someone said

(1) (Reply)

Win Xp To Vista / Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? / RR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.