Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? (909 Views)

Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For 08068862164 / The Brief History Of Computer / I Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Spiceyblue: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
google adsense, Can any one pls tell me necessary details on that?
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Maleeq(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2007
AdSense is an advert serving program run by Google.

To use the feature, website owners enroll into the program to enable text, image and, more recently, video advertisements on their sites. These ads are administered by Google and generate revenue usually on a per-click basis.

The technology serves ads based on[b] website content, the user's geographical location, and other factors[/b]. Thus, the adverts that comes up on a site is related to the contents of the website you are viewing.(Thats what Seun is using. Click a forum topic and look at the contents of the ad at the top).

The good thing about this is that, website owners get paid for the contents being advertised on their site! Meaning, the more traffic on your site that hits the Adsense ad, the more cash the owner gets (and Seun can smile to the bank $$$).

Hope this was informative enough.
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Spiceyblue: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks maleeq, how do I register with the adsense program?
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Maleeq(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2007
Use this link: Google AdSense Registration
With this link, your page advertises related contents(products and/or services) based on your the contents of your page. You get paid for clicks origination from your site. However, your own website is not advertised by AdSense on other sites.

To have your own website advertised in a similar manner on other websites, then use this link:
Google AdWord Registration. This time, you get paid for clicks on your site and your own site gets advertised as well on other sites using AdSense.

You'll get the cost and terms for these services on the links I provided above
Cheers!
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Spiceyblue: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
Thank a lot, really I appreciate your effort Maleeq
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by Maleeq(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2007
No Shakin!
Re: Google Adsense, Can Any One Pls Brief Me On That? by tunnypop(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hello friend there are more things to know about google adwords, learn how to advertise on google for free, and othere things just go to http://gotvandearn..com
For more you can send me a mail on earn234@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

System Recovery / Can't Access My Yahoomail / Please I Need A Software For Ripping Streaming/bufferring Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.