Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode (41166 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / You Had Lost Your Memory- Fani-kayode Blast Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by GMbuharii: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
"...ZHA KWANTIRI IZZA PANTASTICALLY KWARRAPT".

"...ZHA HERDSMEN FEOFLE KILLING FEOFLE ALLOBA NAIJIRIYA A "LIBYAN" HERDSMEN".

(To corpers hoping to hear about allowee increment or job offers....) "....THUNDA PAYA UA PADA IP UA AGITATING POR BIAFRA, DANBOROBA..PORGET ABOUT ZHA AGITATION"

FFK4PRESIDENT..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cathony:
for Ur mind you just made sense abi...#shallow
as in ee...the guy is just daft

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Josmila(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Look a thief like FFK still talking, if not for this thing called democracy, someone like him should be history by now.

Between being a thief and having memory loss, I'll choose the latter a thousand times over.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
I dont blame u Fanithief, I blame d laws of Nigeria dat gives total freedom 2 common criminals like u. I wish we could adopt d law of China.
It's either this fool just changed his running-mouth battery. He has been quiet for quite a while.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by jtwest(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Somehow when u hear pdp people talk about their history, they avoid tags like dansuki, yams, boko haram, Olu falae and other negative stuffs.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by repogirl(f): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's funny how APC accuse PDP of this and that when a third of their members were from PDP. It's just funny.

Aren't they directly telling us that their party is not going to be any better when they accepted these same people from a failed party into theirs?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by chysam: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

For once, try reading b4 commenting. They don't give award or money for being first to comment.

Why must you encourage anyone to listen to a looter of our national treasury?. What message will such a person pass?. Is our current problem not caused by looting as a factor? Yet one of the culprits is here diverting attention and you are advising somone to listen to him. Why must looters always be your heroes and idols? WHY?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by bejeria101(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
He doesnt have one,but he can download the memory app.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by oyinkinola: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
DONSMITH123:
Femi Fani-Kayode

Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode, has stated President Muhammadu Buhari, had either lost his memory or was not well-informed when he told Nigerians that he inherited nothing from the PDP administrations of Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan.

The ex-Spokesman of Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation told Vanguard that President Buhari had in the last one year and three months, brought nothing but chaos, destruction, division, fear, deaths and shame to Nigeria compared to the PDP governments he was ridiculing.

He said, “It is obvious that President Muhammadu Buhari has either lost his memory or he has been badly misinformed.

“If you look at the state of the country in 1999 when former President Olusegun Obasanjo took over and compare it to what it was in 2007 when he left office, you will find out that there was not just development but also a miraculous transformation in every sector; that is what Obasanjo managed to achieve and I am very proud to be part of that government and part of those legacies.

“After Obasanjo left, Umaru Yar’ Adua took over and then came former President Goodluck Jonathan. As far as I am concerned, Jonathan built on Obasanjo’s legacies and foundation and he took us to yet another level.

“If you compare Nigeria in 2015 by the time Jonathan left to 1999 before Obasanjo came in, you will have to thank the PDP for lifting this nation up and taking us from strength to strength.

“By the time Jonathan left in 2015, we had the largest economy on the African Continent and the fastest growing economy in the world, among other things.

“In one year and three months, all of that have been destroyed by President Buhari and his APC, we are now back in the dark ages. Every sector in the country has been destroyed and everyone is complaining.

“President Buhari has brought nothing, but ethnic cleansing, recession, abuse of power, persecution, genocide, chaos, destruction, division, fear, deaths and shame to Nigeria and they have no other way of running the country, but to intimidate the citizens and threaten them. That is his own legacy.

“It should also be noted that a large number of people that supported Buhari in his quest to become the president, last year, were all originally from the PDP, whether the PDP governors, who decamped or PDP ministers who decamped or PDP legislators who decamped, 70 percent of people that helped to put Buhari in power used to be PDP including former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; Senate President Bukola Saraki; Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; former speakers Aminu Tambuwal, Aminu Masari; Umar Ghali Naaba; former minister of the Federal Capital Territory and governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El- Rufai; Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State; Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; former governors Olagunsoye Oyinlola; Segun Oni; Danjuma Goje; Aliyu Wammakko; Rabiu Kwankwaso; Murtala Nyako; George Akume; Senate Leader, Ali; former PDP national chairmen, Barnabas Gemade; Audu Ogbeh, among others.

“When he insults PDP legacy and said that nothing was ever done by PDP in 16 years, he is insulting those 70 per cent that put him in power starting with Obasanjo and I think that this is most unfair and very ungrateful of him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/14/buhari-lost-memory-fani-kayode/
[/s]
fani need to go for mental check-up, if it's the 70% decamp pdp were the people that put Buhari in power what Nigerian citizen went to poling station for?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am really shocked that people can't and I wonder how they passed comprehension in English language class. Just take time and read what d man said, some attack dogs are doing their ministry. FFK is correct on this.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oboy see life torment ehh! The insult affect my spinal cord! Abeg any medical student here?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Some dunces want FFK to stay silent because according to them, FFK is a criminal.

These dunces forget that their no. 1 leader is a greater criminal who has stolen much more than FFK will ever steal from the national purse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by AwesomeHIM: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
You must be a PDP member undecided

I dont argue with blind people!

sorry grin

prosperchuks:

Respect as how? can you really defined that word. Respect to someone that destroys PDP ruling with his utterances and you expect them not to do the same, My dear Karma is just beating their drums so they should keep dancing.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nnam36(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
SOme are really without reasoning mind, as in they are daft. How can one compare working n growing economy n this dead economy that evryone is weeping n everage of 5 children die from d IDP camps that were enjoying during last administration? Poverty hv gone to 20% so far n an animalistic kind of human being is praising ds dead administration. U are cursed that are supporting this evil in Buhari's reGime.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by AwesomeHIM: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Suntzung:
Dont worry this idiot giglo would soon pay 4 it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by jelal007(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hiploko:
just keep quiet. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Read what was written again. Read it like 20 times, maybe it will begin to make meaning to you. Some of us read it once and saw the whole truth in it.
U're d one who needs 2 shut up,dummy. Where's the truth in what FFK said? People like u genuinely believe propagandas. And if I may ask,u claim 2b educated oo.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nnam36(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
I also know that With the rubbish this APC guys vomittd like like parrots during campAign actually pointed to d fact that thy won't do anything rasonable because of their lies n hypocricy. Shame to buhari! Shame to APc shame to their senseless supporters![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by azimibraun: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
"Since dem insult GEJ we go insult Buhari " That's all the problem 90% of Buhari haters can lay claim to, for continually bashing the Legend. Una weldone Buhari kuku no send insult. Him focus pass Will Smith.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by aresssa: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
This crooked and corrupt crack head still dey look for relevance...

Kirikiri can not come sooner...
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by sben2308(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

Dear frnd pls put aside political sentiment n pls b Sincere with urself n keep an open mind.If PDP had destroy dis country for 16years den ask urself in those 16years have we ever faced hardship has this .Pls be sincere cuz we r d future of tomorrow n we need to be inform n up to date .

I don't support party but I support facts . Over 2.750million employed n under employed has lost their jobs n now if u earn 120k it's like earning 60k cuz of inflation in prices .

Landlords r increasing house rent n school fees is sky rocketing due to d economy because they d owners r facing hardship just like n I . So pls tell me who will u blame .

Pls my humble opinion n tot

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by sben2308(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dear frnd pls put aside political sentiment n pls b Sincere with urself n keep an open mind.If PDP had destroy dis country for 16years den ask urself in those 16years have we ever faced hardship has this .Pls be sincere cuz we r d future of tomorrow n we need to be inform n up to date .

I don't support party but I support facts . Over 2.750million employed n under employed has lost their jobs n now if u earn 120k it's like earning 60k cuz of inflation in prices .

Landlords r increasing house rent n school fees is sky rocketing due to d economy because they d owners r facing hardship just like n I . So pls tell me who will u blame .

Pls my humble opinion n tot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nnam36(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
fani need to go for mental check-up, if it's the 70% decamp pdp were the people that put Buhari in power what Nigerian citizen went to poling station for?

Cows And rams, kuturus n children n d fixing-figure-style of INEC way of conducTing elecTion and those PDP guys that put him there. This is the truth if u like die. After all, rat poison dey ur hand there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by samadexextral: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who is talking pls?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Smooyis(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gbam. Forget the messanger and accept the message. Pmb should not hate but listen to words of wisdom. GOD can use anybody at anytime grin shocked
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by arsenal33: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
INFRASTRUCTURE.

FFK should mention what has improved in infrastructure since 1999.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

Though he's part of the problems of Nigeria,but he just told the truth.Only an insane mind would disagree with what he just said.If PDP mismanaged Nigeria,that means the probability of APC mismanaging Nigeria is 1 because 70% of APC members came from PDP.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by HonabFaj(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmm,Mr Fani kayode from 1999-2015 we can see the good road,water at every communties ,even all our highways are lighted ,our universities and airports are first of its kind,dont let us even mention our health centers and hospitals they are awesome

God why is Nigeria in the wrong hands ,our leader are useless shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by oyinkinola: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nnam36:

Cows And rams, kuturus n children n d fixing-figure-style of INEC way of conducTing elecTion and those PDP guys that put him there. This is the truth if u like die. After all, rat poison dey ur hand there.
...this one mental has enter chronic stage!
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Daniyomex(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

tar!!! shut up there.

are you minding that criminal? if not for the rule of law he could have been cooling his big head in jail
And why will he be cooling his head in jail? 'Cos he spoke the truth?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by tunary(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
The truth is bitter but must be said
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
No need to respond. Fani kayode is simply an idiot.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by odirar: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.