Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (41089 Views)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest / Akwa Ibom State Stands With Tuface For February 6th Protest. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Esteemed ladies and gentlemen of this great forum. This is a thread to gauge the general feeling of the hardworking, tax paying, responsible citizens of our country. Kindly state your own take on the planned protest scheduled for the 6th of February nationwide. State whether or not you believe a protest should be held on the said date and why.

This is my own take.
I work hard everyday to make a living for myself and my family. I pay my taxes to the government of this nation. I fulfil my obligations by obeying all the rules and regulations of this country.

Meanwhile,
Government officials and politicians who are meant to serve me put their needs and desires first before mine. Politicize issues of the economy and security while i now work harder, earn less and spend more to survive. Everyday i am at greater risk of losing my job because of the rapidly decaying economic situation. In all honesty, i have never had it this bad as a Nigerian (i don't even want to start listing the current prices of commodities).

I support the protest against the government of the day because i think enough is enough. Is it a crime to be a citizen of this country? undecided
(Note: I am not protesting against any political party!)

Let me have your own take on this issue with reasons. Please let's have a decent conversation smiley

Lalasticlala kindly assist to move this debate to the promised land?

401 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Those in support of the February 6th protest click LIKE

2224 Likes 157 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Those against the February 6th protest click LIKE

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:
My advice

Don't protest

Advice noted. But what other tool (apart from a peaceful protest) do the citizens have to express their grief against hardship imposed on them by the government.
Expecting your response.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
bluaero:

Advice noted. But what other tool (apart from a peaceful protest) do the citizens have to express their grief against hardship imposed on them by the government.
Expecting your response.
Not in this country. Protest won't work. Enough fps on nairaland on that day. There can be a petition online where we all sign. People are putting finishing touches to spoiling that day. I know what I'm saying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Not in this country. Protest won't work. Enough fps on nairaland on that day. There can be a petition online where we all sign. People are putting finishing touches to spoiling that day. I know what I'm saying

In my opinion, an online petition will have no effect at all. On the 1st of January 2012, subsidy was removed and fuel price was increased from N65 to N140 or thereabout. We protested and the govt was forced to reduce the price. If a protest could work then, it can work now. It is not a crime to cry out when the suffering becomes unbearable. The responsibility of the police is to ensure no breakdown of law and order on that day. Not to stop the right of citizens to associate.

241 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by auntysimbiat(f): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
we will protest.... TuBaba dey house oooooooooo....

YOU MISSED THIS, WATCH HERE:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GPfmlz6X5Xc/WJCvPgdwvfI/AAAAAAAABH4/glk7AdsDR7gbIbgcbpuV-5MKIwW_AoiKwCLcB/s640/capture-20170131-163604.png[/img]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Ahmadgani(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am not impressed with the way this country is been adminitered of late. However, this intended protest will not and cannot solve the problems, in fact it will compound more problems.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by bluaero(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmadgani:
I am not impressed with the way this country is been adminitered of late. However, this intended protest will not and cannot solve the problems, in fact it will compound more problems.

So what do you suggest. Should we sit and hope things get better?

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwithnigeria

10 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by 1Rebel: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
..watching from the safety of my home in the USA while staring lovingly at my USA passport. grin grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by veekid(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Following on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with my house,who 2baba and buhari EPP?....them dey fight for demselves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by sotall(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with Nigeria .....I am for 2baba

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by jbkomo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with myslf. All dis ppl are doing wht dey are doin for personal gain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by dyabman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
I support but na waste of time undecided
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by MARYchiells(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
It's not against the law to condemn those we have voted to power if they fail to do the right things.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by 0b10010011: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Against!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by adonbilivit: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am for it. whoever is against this protest doesn't have the masses at heart

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
For

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by dhardline(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
The politicians, head of ministries and agencies have all turned the wealth of this country to their personal property.Just take a look at the budgets submitted to national assembly and you will realize that the problem of this country revolves mostly with this sectors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Someone must die since the authorities are not in support just don't go and die for a nation that doesn't care about you

5 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by pendusky(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
It will be a massive flop!

Buhari has shared 2.1billion dollars as bailout to 24 states.

Recently he shared another 388billion naira.

Let's ask out Govs questions

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Lordave: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm for the protest.

14 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Enough of this already.
When it's time we fly out

8 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by dessz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with tuface click share. I stand with buhari.... go to hell.
I stand with potato click like.
(potato just for fun) grin

9 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by SuperSuave(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Against....who protest epp?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by LegalBaby(f): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am all in
would come down to lagos

10 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by BabaCommander: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Noba wan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.