Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Wife Of Actor Thanks Her Husband's Colleague For Dumping Her At Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of Actor Thanks Her Husband's Colleague For Dumping Her At Anniversary (452 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Actor Thanks Her Husband's Colleague For Dumping Her At Anniversary by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Nollywood hunk, Blossom Chukwujekwu is such a huge romantic, and he proved it when he re-proposed to his wife, to mark their first wedding anniversary.

She thanked actor Mofe Duncan for introducing them to each other, then thanked her ex-boyfriend, another popular Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo for dumping her.

She said;

"To You... You... You Mr Chukwujekwu... A Year ago, You asked that i be ur Wife which was a major shocker to me and a Year Later You Re-Propose to mark Our Anniversary.. You got my friends to do me birthday Videos, even people i wud never hav expected them too.. How in God's Name did u get Dad to do me a Video It teared me up... All day you kept on surprising me.. I cried, screamed, jumped, sat on d ground even begged u to stop that i was literally exhausted. Blossom Chukwudi Echezonachukwu Chukwujekwu, I bless the day our Paths Crossed. I bless my Ex for leaving Me, I Bless Mofe Duncan for introducing Me to You and I bless You for Loving Me More than I Love Myself.... I Place a Rare Blessing On you Today that everything You lay Ur Hand, Heart, Voice, Soul On will Turn to Gold and For that Reason Your Many Generations will feed on Ur Wealth. That they ever Worked, will be Only for Pleasure...And So Shall it Be.... Amen @blossomchukwujekwu"....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/wife-of-actor-thanks-her-husbands.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today Sep. 19 / SHOCKING !!! Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt / Simi Says She Wants To Keep Her Relationship Private And Nurture It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.