Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Samsung Service Failure--an Appeal To CPC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Samsung Service Failure--an Appeal To CPC (444 Views)

An Appeal To The FG To Pay Staff Used For NDE GCS Programme In 2016 / Increase Your Adsense Cpc/earnings / What to do after winning an appeal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Service Failure--an Appeal To CPC by histemple: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Good morning Team,

I bought a unit of Samsung Television (43-Inches) for business on the 16th of March 2015.

Unfortunately, the TV got bad (went blank completely) on the 12th of August 2016 and I contacted Samsung for a possible fixing or replacement as the product was still under warranty and Compliant reference number 7410434331 was assigned to me.

Samsung sent a Technician to my Asaba office who after inspection, promised to fix the damaged components with a week.

For over a month the Technician wasn't forthcoming neither was I contacted by Samsung.

I contacted Samsung this morning on 08007267864 at exactly 10:27am and shockingly, the customer service attendant said my request was cancelled because the Technician was busy with other assignments, and that another Technician will NOW be assigned to me for "speedy" resolution.

I have suffered great losses as a result of this premeditated service failure and mischievous breach of service level agreement (SLA).

With full confidence in CPC, I am therefore seeking the assistance of your council in resolving this issue and its attendant damages done to my business for over a month.

Yours Sincerely.

Seun or lalasticlala please move this to FP.
Re: Samsung Service Failure--an Appeal To CPC by Durbaubal682: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Arrest Someone For Not Keeping To His Own Side Of A Deal / Airtel 6gb Is Now Working With Easy Steps / See What Happened When An Iphone 7 Was Dropped From The World’s Tallest Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.